Get rid of body hair

Deleted member 795

Deleted member 795

Kraken
Title..

It's disgusting having them like on shoulders or on the back. How to delete theme forever?

laser removal

• +1
Reactions: Autist, Time Travel and Deleted member 795
Low t post

• +1
Reactions: left2die, Autist, kobecel and 4 others
if you are not interested just fuck off

I started getting chest hair when I first started my test cycle and some of my facial hair started to fill in since I always had a patchy beard

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Autist and androidcel
gay

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting and Extra Chromosome
I started getting chest hair when I first started my test cycle and some of my facial hair started to fill in since I always had a patchy beard
You probably had low T before starting it. What were the results of the cycle man? I've always been interested, but I'm a pussy.

Same. Never had chest hair before now. And now I need to shave daily or every other day at least instead of biweekly.

Body hair is sexually dimorphic and most women say they like it, the ones who say they don't are probably lying. In fact the one girl I was with used to like my moderate body hair.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
You probably had low T before starting it. What were the results of the cycle man? I've always been interested, but I'm a pussy.
Started a test cycle a week ago made decent gains but im not satisfied I need to put on more muscle mass so im starting a new cycle this week

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Guess What?

Nope

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
if you are not interested just fuck off
didn't see at first who made this thread so I just assumed this was supposed to be a reply to OP, lol I almost liked that post

Started a test cycle a week ago made decent gains but im not satisfied I need to put on more muscle mass so im starting a new cycle this week
Bro you're all over the place

You said this just the other day "Im doing a deca 1-15 weeks cycle and then start a test cycle after"

hmmmm

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome

You said this just the other day "Im doing a deca 1-15 weeks cycle and then start a test cycle after"

hmmmm
Proceeds to post a gif of zyzz with "you mad" caption.

• JFL
Reactions: jefferson
Title..

It's disgusting having them like on shoulders or on the back. How to delete theme forever?
I don't know how to delete "theme"

hmmmm
Thats the new cycle im doing bro

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
How to remove them properly? Are skincream legit?

Take a bath in acid