Getting 1.5 syringes of fillers

L

LooksPSL

Equinox
Was thinking chin is the most cost effective. Thoughts?

I still don't understand why people are getting fillers, aren't your guys feeling absolutely depressed of getting their results going away so fast?

Imagine your whole life under fillers?

Even implants are mostly shit because on a 30 years basis complications are really likely to happens... Osteotomy is the only thing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 6512, MiroslavBulldosex and 4 others
I still don't understand why people are getting fillers, aren't your guys feeling absolutely depressed of getting their results going away so fast?

Imagine your whole life under fillers?

no? Don’t have to be so emotional about everything just get it again. 1.5 cc is only going to cost me $600.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
no? Don’t have to be so emotional about everything just get it again. 1.5 cc is only going to cost me $600.

And the results will be decent for what, 6 months?

I think you are overestimating it, it will be faded away a lot by 6 months for most people.

Self-injected radiesse in my nose bridge didn't even lasted for more than 5 months

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents
Genioplasty or Bimax.

Fillers is so fucking looksmin and you will look bloated after several injections.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: anti caking agents, Lorsss and Deleted member 110
no point in this thread without pics

• Love it
Reactions: eduardkoopman
Genioplastic or Bimax.

Fillers is so fucking looksmin and you will look bloated after several injections.

nah I got them last year with good results. There’s multiple pics on here of people improving with them

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and DaGullas
nah I got them last year with good results. There’s multiple pics on here of people improving with them

it is absurd that these people think they are blackpillate when they are ignorant.

Good looksmin, idiot.

One day i'm gonna delete for misinformation all posts from people who recommend filling their face despite the migration

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 6217 and 5 others
Yes get chin fillers I myself got 2 ML on the chin. The chin is the best place to get fillers there is zero migration

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
it is absurd that these people think they are blackpillate when they are ignorant.

Good looksmin, idiot.
Guarantee you never got chin fillers. Chin is the best place to get fillers there is zero migration.

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo and DaGullas
Guarantee you never got chin fillers. Chin is the best place to get fillers there is zero migration.

I already answered on the other thread, chin is not excluded.
Filler migrate even from the lips.

When fillers are injected by a board-certified doctor who has extensive training in the treatment, they will not migrate. You obviously went to some cheap local inexperienced retard that injected in your jaw and some other autistic areas that should never be touched.

• +1
When fillers are injected by a board-certified doctor who has extensive training in the treatment, they will not migrate. You obviously went to some cheap local inexperienced retard that injected in your jaw and some other autistic areas that should never be touched.

No, stop coping and make misinformation, accept the truth.
Just see Gavin Chan's videos or make some risearch.

Fillers migrate from the lips when excessive amounts of hyaluronic acid surpasses from the vermillion border of the lip, into the orbicularis oris muscle that surrounds the mouth. Having too much product in the lip will 'push' the filler upwards into this muscle, causing a 'moustache-like' appearance of dermal filler, due to the constant muscle contractions in this area due to mouth movement. The key word here is EXCESS, as Dr. Gavin puports, as a response to the trend of young females excessively filling their lips to unnatural proporitions. The problem isn't filler, it's having too much filler in susceptible anatomical regions that creates migration.

• +1
Fillers migrate from the lips when excessive amounts of hyaluronic acid surpasses from the vermillion border of the lip, into the orbicularis oris muscle that surrounds the mouth. Having too much product in the lip will 'push' the filler upwards into this muscle, causing a 'moustache-like' appearance of dermal filler, due to the constant muscle contractions in this area due to mouth movement. The key word here is EXCESS, as Dr. Gavin puports, as a response to the trend of young females excessively filling their lips to unnatural proporitions. The problem isn't filler, it's having too much filler in susceptible anatomical regions that creates migration.

You're right, a excess of filler speeds up the migration.
But filler remains, no matter the quantity, after this summer I will make a huge thread about it.

do you still advocate for upper eyelid fillers?
UEE fillers are extremely slow in migrating away.
they usually stay in your upper eyelid for three years

flillers/implants are cope
bone is bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Lorsss
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 2157
No, stop coping and make misinformation, accept the truth.
Just see Gavin Chan's videos or make some risearch.
Brain dead foreign retard greycel quit spewing nonsense

Brain dead foreign retard greycel quit spewing nonsense

lol dude If you can't afford jaw surgery, there is no reason to continue coping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
lol dude If you can't afford jaw surgery, there is no reason to continue coping
Jaw surgery when did I ever mention anything about the jaw jfl. You can't even recall what I said because you're so low iq and yet you claim to know all about fillers. Fucking kill yourself faggot greycel

Jaw surgery when did I ever mention anything about the jaw jfl. You can't even recall what I said because you're so low iq and yet you claim to know all about fillers. Fucking kill yourself faggot greycel

Instead I mentioned it and you can't clearly afford it, that's why you're coping with fillers.
No matters who inject, no matters the quantity, most of filler remain and you will look bloated after several injection: facts.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
Instead I mentioned it and you can't clearly afford it, that's why you're coping with fillers.
No matters who inject, no matters the quantity, most of filler remain and you will look bloated after several injection: facts.
@_Eriicc how much can u prevent this dissolving it

Depends, hyaluronidase doesn't seem so safe on realself.
it was sarcasm
fillers are just universally a bad idea

• +1
Reactions: Y2J97
Good job tbh, shown us the results

It's up to you man, look up some more serious forums when it comes to fillers. A lot of people here won't recommend them even though 99% of them never got fillers, everyone will just link you video of that Asian dude with glasses "fiLLerS bAd!".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7747
@_Eriicc how much can u prevent this dissolving it
Well there's always a risk of looking bloated and over-filled, but this is typically a result of having far too much filler injected within a a relatively short period of time. Adding too much filler, in one region, will create the appearance of looking puffy, bloated, and grossly overfilled.

In saying that, this can be avoided in several ways. I would say one of the most important things would be to maintain a lean body weight. Filler's primary function is to replace lost volume and provide structural support to facial hollowing. In my opinion, adding filler into a face that is already full and has a moderate to large amount of facial fat will not improve someone's appearance. Having a fit, healthy, and lean body and face will always be attractive - filled, or not filled.

Second, is the dosage. You do become accustomed to the way you look after having dermal filler treatments, and research suggests that it can only take up to four days until your sense of identity acclimates to the new reflection in the mirror. If you have conservative and appropriate dosages of filler, this will not make you look bloated or puffy. It's when people exceed responsible amounts of filler and try to emulate an appearance that doesn't naturally occur in nature. There's also anatomical limits on how much filler can be placed in a region - some people's face can take more than others. If someone keeps pumping filler into a facial region that physically cannot sustain this amount of volume, AND if this area is exposed to constant muscle contractions, then please expect migration.

There's also a wide range of dermal fillers on the market. They differ in viscosity and thickness. Filler that is injected into the lip is different than filler that is injected into the jawline. A thicker viscosity filler typically contains cross-linked hydrogen bonds which are more sturdy and robust. There is also an alternative to hylaruonic acid based fillers, such as Radiesse - which is made from calcium hydroxylapatite, which is naturally found in our bones. This filler replicates bone tissue, and research suggests that is may refrain from migration.

If you go to the right injector, and have conservative and proper amounts of filler injected, then I believe you will be fine.

I've honestly lost count as to how many areas of filler I've had injected in my face over the years, and not once have I experienced any migration or bloating or puffiness. And believe me, my friends and family would have no hesitation telling me if I started looking unnatural, puffy, or like a freak.... So far, no one has said a word in all these years that I’ve been changing my face.

I can't speak for everyone, I can only comment on my own experiences with filler. It's been a positive experience, and a life-changing one.

Is it because I actively educated myself on the topic, went to a professional injector, and have quite a slow and conservative attitude when it comes to treatment? Who knows. But so far, so good.

Will my attitude change in the future? Maybe.

Fillers are still a relatively new product, so long-term research findings are quite limited. Only time will tell.

But even so, that’s the beauty of hyaluronic acid - it can be immediately dissolved. And I'm okay with that.

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII