Getting 4 ML of filler.

belnar93

belnar93

Equinox
Retouch to underye and going rest to zygos and chin.
2 ML into zygos, about 0,5 ML into underye dont need much since its been less than 6 months from last, and 1.5 ML into chin projection.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: laske.7, Deleted member 7747, SoyGune and 2 others
2 ML into zygos, about 0,5 ML into underye dont need much since its been less than 6 months from last, and 1.5 ML into chin projection.
you transformed your entire face with fillers and over doubled your psl

are you not worried something like this might happen?
18133506-0-image-a-112_1567735297451.jpg

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LowTierNormie, laske.7, Deleted member 4430 and 5 others
fillers last 5-10 years btw

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and Usum
It's hilarious how people even though are 'blackpilled', have spent thousands of hours here, still looksmin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CursedOne and aestheticallypleasin
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy

Barrets fucked himself up, he does nothing else than tans in places with ultra high UV-index and prolly doesnt really take care of himself.
He ages like shiet

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Karstossos, SexyMofo and 5 others
Barrets fucked himself up, he does nothing else than tans in places with ultra high UV-index and prolly doesnt really take care of himself.
He ages like shiet
Sent you a dm

He ages like shiet
all true but are you seriously not concerned about the fillers migrating and bloating you?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and Good_Little_Goy
Let this guy looksmin, you've already adviced him
not even tryna talk him out of it just genuinely wondering.
He was like trucel tier before from the pic he posted, I wonder if getting a fuck tonne of fillers and having a fun year then roping might be worth it for trucels

not even tryna talk him out of it just genuinely wondering.
He was like trucel tier before from the pic he posted, I wonder if getting a fuck tonne of fillers and having a fun year then roping might be worth it for trucels

Nothing said he will take permanent fillers.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

That hair in the last pic jfl

• JFL
tbh you do a great job at maintaining good collagen, but your looks will not last with just fillers

I hope you know what you are doing, if you end up looking even shittier than before you looksmaxed don't come looking for advice that you could have headed years ago

be ready for a quick and heavy descent if you want to rely on fillers alone

• +1
Reactions: JosephGarrot123
He ages like shiet
It’s a crime to be that good looking and not take care of yourself

• +1
Man you already look good with the fillers you have in now, you'll end up like yuyevon if you get more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5809 and Chico Chicowski
Ayyyyyye good on you son, show us the final results when the swelling has subdued and the filler has settled!

And ignore what people are saying about bloating and migration. Filler does spread out eventually over time, but the remnants that is left of filler is quite minimal. BUT, migration can look significantly obvious if the anatomical region is overfilled with dermal filler, overtime, or if it has been placed poorly by the injector.

Plus you're young, your skin retraction would be exceptionally high, and you skin elasticity and laxity would be exceptionally high, too. Collagen is what keeps our skin supple and elastic, and hyaluronic acid is one of the few tools that builds collagen subcutaneously in the dermis, anyway.

You'll be fine bro.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos, SexyMofo and Usum
Looks legit for the Chin though.
Where could it spread ? It won't move upwards.

Even lips filler go upwards, and make you like a monkey.

Ayyyyyye good on you son, show us the final results when the swelling has subdued and the filler has settled!

And ignore what people are saying about bloating and migration. Filler does spread out eventually over time, but the remnants that is left of filler is quite minimal. BUT, migration can look significantly obvious if the anatomical region is overfilled with dermal filler, overtime, or if it has been placed poorly by the injector.

Plus you're young, your skin retraction would be exceptionally high, and you skin elasticity and laxity would be exceptionally high, too. Collagen is what keeps our skin supple and elastic, and hyaluronic acid is one of the few tools that builds collagen subcutaneously in the dermis, anyway.

You'll be fine bro.

Yes ignore what people saying about bloating and migrate, they are just bad people who trying to save your face.
Can't wait to see your moon face in a few years.

Agreed but we are talking about the chin.
Spreading a bit above will be better than NO CHIN.

Get 1L of filler or die trying tbh

• +1
Watch out to not turn into puff-fish.
Imo, fillers do stay and do migrate. Although all plastic surgery doctors say it does not.

• +1
Reactions: Y2J97 and eduardkoopman
You want more bones of youjawline? Genioplastic or Bimax.

Finally my knowledge starting to be spread
what he has to do if he wants mimic more bone mass then, coper.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

Yes ignore what people saying about bloating and migrate, they are just bad people who trying to save your face.
Can't wait to see your moon face in a few years.
Urrr you do know fillers can be dissolved right? My favorite part is how you're talking about how filler migrants, yet you've never even had any injected lolllll. I fkn love naive people that have no actual empirical experience but are quick to proclaim and believe everything they read on the internet :')

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen, Karstossos and HighIQcel
Urrr you do know fillers can be dissolved right? My favorite part is how you're talking about how filler migrants, yet you've never even had any injected lolllll. I fkn love naive people that have no actual empirical experience but are quick to proclaim and believe everything they read on the internet :')

Yes you caught me, you won discussion man, you're the best, I don't what I'm talking about.

Fuckin IDIOT.
Before saying something, shut the fuck up and open you ears.

I made fillers unfortunately and they make me bloated (especially on my mouth's side).
You can dissolve it, but when they migrate, they can go on all your face, and you can't just inject hyaluronidaze on all your face.

Also I read really bad reviews on hyaluronidaze, because it can dissolve your own fat.
I will discuss physically with Dr. Emil Henningsen and online consultation with Gavin Chan about that.

Yes you caught me, you won discussion man, you're the best, I don't what I'm talking about.

Fuckin IDIOT.

I made fillers unfortunately and they make me bloated (especially on my mouth's side).
You can dissolve it, but when they migrate, they can go on all your face, and you can't just inject hyaluronidaze on all your face.

Also I read really bad reviews on hyaluronidaze, because it can dissolve your own fat.
I will discuss physically with Dr. Emil Henningsen and online consultation with Gavin Chan about that.
the fat dissolving part I can confirm its nor true . the other part about not being able to inject the enzyme everywhere is true

the fat dissolving part I can confirm its nor true . the other part about not being able to inject the enzyme everywhere is true

Well, actually according to science even fillers doesn't dissolve so I don't really trust about generally knowledge.
On realself I saw thousands of bad cases of hyaluronidaze, since I don't want to make my face worse, I will do all the necessary analysis and consultations.

Last edited:
welp its time to rope

• +1
Reactions: EdwardCullen
You need hairline lowering more than you need fillers.

Didnt You say that fillers made no differenc?

Fuckin IDIOT.

That's nice?

Bro I live in the same city as Dr. Gavin Chan and have been going to his clinic since I was a teenager. You might want to educate yourself more on the process filler migration when juxtaposed against anatomy, injection technique, placement, and product used. Stop giving people misinformation, just because your friend of a friend saw something on a website. Dr. Chan is stressing the importance of appropriate filler dosing and proper placement of product. He makes a living and has devoted his life to cosmetic medicine, which includes administering dermal filler. Dermal fillers are a tool used for support and balancing facial fillers.

• +1
Reactions: Karstossos and Usum
That's nice?

Bro I live in the same city as Dr. Gavin Chan and have been going to his clinic since I was a teenager. You might want to educate yourself more on the process filler migration when juxtaposed against anatomy, injection technique, placement, and product used. Stop giving people misinformation, just because your friend of a friend saw something on a website. Dr. Chan is stressing the importance of appropriate filler dosing and proper placement of product. He makes a living and has devoted his life to cosmetic medicine, which includes administering dermal filler. Dermal fillers are a tool used for support and balancing facial fillers.

LOL

I'm made filler on my face and I look bloated, read carefully or there is no sense to continuing this discussion.

Obv the hand and the product play they rule, but it remain completely wasted of money (and big looksmin) since osteotomies and implants are x100 better.

LOL

I'm made filler on my face and I look bloated, read carefully or there is no sense to continuing this discussion.

Obv the hand and the product play they rule, but it remain completely wasted of money (and big looksmin) since osteotomies and implants are x100 better.
To be more constructive, how many ML did you inject, which filler(s) and where ?
Was the physician really that good ?

Thanks.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
move your bones instead, fillers are cope

move your bones instead, fillers are cope
Just wear braces for 1 year, fly to another country, get massive invasive surgery, take 3 months to recover, and pay 20-30k. It should be very easy for everybody.

• +1
To be more constructive, how many ML did you inject, which filler(s) and where ?
Was the physician really that good ?

Thanks.

ML i don't know exactly.
Restylin on my cheeks and near of jaw, all of this filler are migrated.

Just wear braces for 1 year, fly to another country, get massive invasive surgery, take 3 months to recover, and pay 20-30k. It should be very easy for everybody.

There is something called Surgery First, you can skin braces.

Fly on another country OMG what a incredible effort.

Massive no actually, in 2020 Bimax&co are minimally invasive and after a month you can play sports.

You should be a idiot to pay 30k, when the price one of the best surgeon is around 17-20k for all.

• +1
Reactions: Usum and Good_Little_Goy
ML i don't know exactly.

Massive no actually, in 2020 Bimax&co are minimally invasive and after a month you can play sports.

You should be a idiot to pay 30k, when the price one of the best surgeon is around 17-20k for all.
So ur filler migrated?

Where are you getting the bimax?

ML i don't know exactly.

The only fillers you should ever consider getting are chin fillers zero migration with that area