getting big arms is the biggest looksmax

D

Deleted member 5393

Kraken
after legit surgeries.

its an insane halo since no guy has big veiny arms. It commands respect and attention. Every guy will get mogged and know u can 1 punch KO them. Girls know u can beat up all the cucks around you with ease
Rdhjxvhxp7f21

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero, PubertyMaxxer and 7 others
no arms for your face

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zeek, reputation, Anchor_Ship and 17 others
Shoulders > Arms

• +1
Reactions: StacyCorruptor, Schönling, entropy137 and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
mirin vascularity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707 and Edgar
You already did a thread on arms

You already did a thread on arms
its an important subject. people here seem to Think shoulder width is Everything.

Those studies everyone is rambling about must use shitty arm examples because IRL arms are more important.

Train chest and shit aswell though because so many idiots just train arms and look like shit everywhere else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707, IWantToMax and randomguy1235
Train chest and shit aswell though because so many idiots just train arms and look like shit everywhere else
Yes square chest + big arms are insane halo. Its the two body parts people look at the most imo.

the thing girls love most is abs. frame is a good halo since not many people are worried about it as far as i know. vascularity is good, but arms shouldn't be too big, cos girls don't like that

the thing girls love most is abs. frame is a good halo since not many people are worried about it as far as i know. vascularity is good, but arms shouldn't be too big, cos girls don't like that
Abs is the most important with clothes off but no one sees abs with clothes on

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and user47283
its an important subject. people here seem to Think shoulder width is Everything.

Those studies everyone is rambling about must use shitty arm examples because IRL arms are more important.
I agree that arms are important but frame is definitely more important

Girls don't care about individual details like arms, back etc. They'll say all sorts of things, but face and height mogs. No single muscle group will save you. Its about the general aesthetic. If you are low bf with some muscle, you've done your part.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, user47283, Deleted member 6824 and 3 others
Girls don't care about individual details like arms, back etc. They'll say all sorts of things, but face and height mogs. No single muscle group will save you. Its about the general aesthetic. If you are low bf with some muscle, you've done your part.

bullshit, otherwise Connor Murphy wouldnt slay so hard based on body along with decent face. Hilarious how twinks here cope.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Yes square chest + big arms are insane halo. Its the two body parts people look at the most imo.
Chest, arms and shoulders imo

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
How many gymcel threads we are going to see everyday?

If you are 6 ft 3 with good phisiqyue its gg

bullshit, otherwise Connor Murphy wouldnt slay so hard based on body along with decent face. Hilarious how twinks here cope.

First of all, how do you now Connor Murphy slays so hard? What is your proof of that? His fake videos?

Further, even if he was the biggest slayer in the galaxy, how would that disprove my statement? Further, who do you think slays, Connor Murphy or Tyler Maher / Chico Lachowski and so on?

wauw impressive veiny forearms , forearms>arms
strong forearms/hands are essentials in life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and Incoming
First of all, how do you now Connor Murphy slays so hard? What is your proof of that? His fake videos?

Further, even if he was the biggest slayer in the galaxy, how would that disprove my statement? Further, who do you think slays, Connor Murphy or Tyler Maher / Chico Lachowski and so on?
There's been videos done about Connor Murphy from unbiased youtubers who has confirmed that he slays hard and amogs everyone

this guy would brutally amog every twink because they know he can kill them in 1 punch
Unnamed

Vascularity is genetic. I know a lot of guys who work out with big arms but they got no veins. A famous example is Dom Mazzetti, he stores a lot of fat on his arms even though he is low bf enough to have abs. No veins on his arms whatsoever.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Nation and OOGABOOGA
Legit, having big arms can make anyone instantly more attractive. Also huge respect boost from males.

People here keep whining about looks and height. Right it's more important but does that mean you have to kill yourself because you don't have the height and looks?
Better ugly with big arms and fit then ugly and skinny.

• +1
Reactions: 0x10 and user47283
Yeah and shoulders for wider frame

Legit, having big arms can make anyone instantly more attractive. Also huge respect boost from males.

People here keep whining about looks and height. Right it's more important but does that mean you have to kill yourself because you don't have the height and looks?
Better ugly with big arms and fit then ugly and skinny.

The problem is that you severely overestimate the important of arms. Its nice to have big arms, everyone can agree on that. But you guys are talking as if some subhuman just gets big arms and suddently he mogs everyone. Connor Murphy gets women by virtue of his height, low bodyfat percentage and high muscle mass. Not because of his arms specifically. He could be way less muscular and still have equal amount of slaying potential, as long as he had an overall impressive physique.

Any DYEL model faced 6'4 Chad will completely mog a 5'11 normie face with a bodybuilder physique and the sickest arms in existence. Thats all you need to know about what actually matters and what doesn't.
As an example:

Kenny KO, decent face, tall, high T, huge arms

Kenny-KO.jpg

Andreas Eriksen, model tier face, tall, DYEL

images

I know who slays hardest

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 1707 and Deleted member 4577
The problem is that you severely overestimate the important of arms. Its nice to have big arms, everyone can agree on that. But you guys are talking as if some subhuman just gets big arms and suddently he mogs everyone. Connor Murphy gets women by virtue of his height, low bodyfat percentage and high muscle mass. Not because of his arms specifically. He could be way less muscular and still have equal amount of slaying potential, as long as he had an overall impressive physique.

Any DYEL model faced 6'4 Chad will completely mog a 5'11 normie face with a bodybuilder physique and the sickest arms in existence. Thats all you need to know about what actually matters and what doesn't.
As an example:

Kenny-KO.jpg

images

I know who slays hardest
U are comparing some PSL3 35 year old guy with glasses to a supermodel. Are u retarded?

Obviously its useless for him but for young PSL4-6 guys its a big halo and it will make u sizemog everyone around.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and LooksPSL
U are comparing some PSL3 35 year old guy with glasses to a supermodel. Are u retarded?

Obviously its useless for him but for young PSL4-6 guys its a big halo and it will make u sizemog everyone around.

The point is to illustrate how laughably little physique in general, and much less arms matter. Its fine if you like big arms and want to work towards them, but to claim they are some major factor in attracting women is just wrong.

The point is to illustrate how laughably little physique in general, and much less arms matter. Its fine if you like big arms and want to work towards them, but to claim they are some major factor in attracting women is just wrong.
it does matter a lot, its like giving an example of an oldcel subhuman and saying "height doesnt matter because this guy is 6 foot 4 and looks like shit"

Connor Murphy gets 0 attention with clothes on but when he shows his body he slays hard

• +1
cope,

women constantly talk about how hot veiny arms are

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
I always thought frame, bideltoid, arms, chest, traps, shoulders, having a good 3d don't fuck with me look mattered, but now I'm not so sure. I think being a twink fag is fine, as long as u have abs.

I don't think foids care between a legit and scrawny abs, same as many low T cucks don't care about big boobs Vs a fat bitch with fat tits

@Solidcoin Women also constantly talks about "confidence" and "personality". Cmon bro.

it does matter a lot, its like giving an example of an oldcel subhuman and saying "height doesnt matter because this guy is 6 foot 4 and looks like shit"

Connor Murphy gets 0 attention with clothes on but when he shows his body he slays hard

No it isn't, because we know that face and height is the golden combo, and the key is to have low enough fat percentage to show off the genetics. And again, we know sexual dimorphism matters, and so having a good physique with adequate muscle is important - but having huge arms in an attempt to mog other men simply doesn't matter, because it will not alter your attraction level.

Let me break my argument down for you:

- Wearing a nice cologne matters
- Having a nice tan matters
- Being alpha matters
- Being 7.5PSL matters

You see the difference here? The 3 first thing does actually matter, but none of them will actually alter your SMV except of course somehow heightening PSL. In the context of "everything matters", having nice arms is definitely a worthy goal, and I would also say for those who feel the need to go to the gym (most guys) then getting big arms should be an important part of the routine. HOWEVER, we have to be honest and remember that getting big arms is just a part goal of a part goal - its a small detail. Nothing drastic will happen to your SMV if you get big arms.

You keep talking about the reactions Connor Murphy gets - take a bodybuilder like Kai Greene, he will definitely get a lot of stares for his physique. But is it desirable? No. That isn't to say Connor Murphy doesn't have a nice, desirable physique, but my point is that the girls aren't going from "oh I would never date this Connor Murphy guy" with his clothes on and then "omfg have my babies" once he takes his shirt off. And EVEN IF that was the case, which it obviously isn't, his ARMS wouldn't be the deciding factor! It would be his overall impressive physique with low bodyfat and large amount of muscle mass.

@Solidcoin Women also constantly talks about "confidence" and "personality". Cmon bro.
not the same thing you braindead aspie,

were talking about physical things here not muh "character", don't compare attractive physical characteristics to pua dogshit

• +1

No it isn't, because we know that face and height is the golden combo, and the key is to have low enough fat percentage to show off the genetics. And again, we know sexual dimorphism matters, and so having a good physique with adequate muscle is important - but having huge arms in an attempt to mog other men simply doesn't matter, because it will not alter your attraction level.

Let me break my argument down for you:

- Wearing a nice cologne matters
- Having a nice tan matters
- Being alpha matters
- Being 7.5PSL matters

You see the difference here? The 3 first thing does actually matter, but none of them will actually alter your SMV except of course somehow heightening PSL. In the context of "everything matters", having nice arms is definitely a worthy goal, and I would also say for those who feel the need to go to the gym (most guys) then getting big arms should be an important part of the routine. HOWEVER, we have to be honest and remember that getting big arms is just a part goal of a part goal - its a small detail. Nothing drastic will happen to your SMV if you get big arms.

You keep talking about the reactions Connor Murphy gets - take a bodybuilder like Kai Greene, he will definitely get a lot of stares for his physique. But is it desirable? No. That isn't to say Connor Murphy doesn't have a nice, desirable physique, but my point is that the girls aren't going from "oh I would never date this Connor Murphy guy" with his clothes on and then "omfg have my babies" once he takes his shirt off. And EVEN IF that was the case, which it obviously isn't, his ARMS wouldn't be the deciding factor! It would be his overall impressive physique with low bodyfat and large amount of muscle mass.
you are comparing some 40 year old manlet ogre 400lbs bodybuilder who cant wipe his a$$ with a 220lbs guy with an attractive body. Your examples are just bad.

i cant be arsed talking to you since you obviously dont understand. Obviously face is king but you dont need a supermodel face since most guys are ugly. Elite body + height will halo hard as long as your face is decent. Connor Murphy is proof of this.

• +1
You both are literally too stupid to understand simple, logical reasoning. Have fun believing that arms will heighten your SMV in any meaningful sense.

after legit surgeries.

its an insane halo since no guy has big veiny arms. It commands respect and attention. Every guy will get mogged and know u can 1 punch KO them. Girls know u can beat up all the cucks around you with ease
View attachment 412876
Very true, had girls group around me once to feel my arms

id actually like to at least stay in base ottermode if not cuck skinny, fighting other guys is fun and not promoted enough in our society

As an example:

Kenny-KO.jpg

images

I know who slays hardest
yeah but u have to work with what u have

• +1
Reactions: wateriswet
6" wrists. it never began

Women like arms and chest strength but real men know that legs are important too. :redpill:

Your on this site so clearly your arms are not helping

Who the fuck wants veiny arms like that

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest and Deleted member 17291
after legit surgeries.

View attachment 412876
If that was the case most men would have large arms and dating wouldn't be so much in female favor

It is a looksmax to a moderate degree but nothing revolutionary

Users who are viewing this thread

Back