GETTING FATTER AND FATTER BY THE DAY

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
Food is too fucking tasty
Im somewhere beteeen 25-30% im legit destroying myself
My face has gone a bit leaner due to puberty giving me more prominent cheekbones but my submental area is worse now
Need motivation to lose weight help

how old are u

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
I use to be fat af i hated it. Lose weight bro.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and Zygos4Life
Stop buying tasty food. Have only things like plain rice, oatmeal and vegetables in your house. Get some plain yogurt and chicken breasts. Don't even buy seasonings.

Then you won't want to eat unless you're really hungry.

Just doing that will make you start to lose weight at this point. Then when you plateau you can go ahead and add in cardio or start further reducing the amount you eat.

Edit: guess that won't work if you're 16. Just stop eating junkfood.

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers and Zygos4Life
Im at 40% rn lol. I'm just gonna rope tbh lol

• +1
Food is too fucking tasty
Im somewhere beteeen 25-30% im legit destroying myself
My face has gone a bit leaner due to puberty giving me more prominent cheekbones but my submental area is worse now
Need motivation to lose weight help
"food is too fucking tasty". Favorite excuse of every fat guy. Bitch please, everyone likes food, but not everyone is a bitch who hasn't got control over their lives. Stop eating so much and start exercising, eat high protein low kcal, so you have energy even though you are losing weight.
Im at 40% rn lol. I'm just gonna rope tbh lol
What are you even doing on men's self improvement forum if you're just looksminning?

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Zygos4Life
over if you're emotional eater

• +1
The longer you wait to lose weight, the higher chance that you will have loose skin.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 2581, BigBoy and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2 and Zygos4Life
What's the consensus on diets?

Is it simply calories in vs calories out? (and it doesn't matter where them calories come from)

Or is it about only eating keto friendly food and keep carbs as close to zero as possible?

I've been slightly 'skinny fat' for AGES and I feel that I try so hard to get lean and sometimes spend months only eating keto (although I get drunk hard on Saturday nights which maybe ruins everything?) but I never lose fat. Or I read something that tells me it doesn't matter what I eat and that it's all about carlories (like the 1500isenough reddit sub), so I eat like 1200-1500 calories or so per day in order to lose weight (again, I still tend to alcohol binge on a Sat night) but my weight or how I look just never seems to change!!

I also lift weights 4 nights per week for 40 mins or so and do occasional cardio.

Think maybe I need to just inject? (it burns fat and makes putting muscle on easier, right?) due to shit genetics?

I get that the fact I drink a good few beers on a Saturday nights doesn't help (might make my calories for the week too high, or throws me out of ketosis when i'm low carbing), but it's the only enjoyment I get out of life and don't wanna stop it. It's also how I get laid from time to time!! Plus lots of ripped dudes are out every weekend pounding beers!!

Last edited:
thats how i got to 250lbs

Look into Keto diet.

Basically cut carbohydrates out completely and you can eat fat and meat

"food is too fucking tasty". Favorite excuse of every fat guy. Bitch please, everyone likes food, but not everyone is a bitch who hasn't got control over their lives. Stop eating so much and start exercising, eat high protein low kcal, so you have energy even though you are losing weight.

What are you even doing on men's self improvement forum if you're just looksminning?
Dude idk what to do to lose weight. Like what to eat and what exercises to do. And whenever I look at my face i lose all motivation. I wanna be chadlite face-wise after I lose weight but I don't think it's possible.

Dude idk what to do to lose weight. Like what to eat and what exercises to do. And whenever I look at my face i lose all motivation. I wanna be chadlite face-wise after I lose weight but I don't think it's possible.
You don't know what to do to lose weight? Stop lying to yourself, that's the first step in your weightloss journey. YOU KNOW EXACTLY what to do.

Fat cells gained before puberty completes are permanent. You will have a harder time losing weight and staying at a lean body fat % for the rest of your life.

You are causing a permanent life long hardship with every pound you put on.

Stop eating fatty.

See my sig for details.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and jefferson
Fat cells gained before puberty completes are permanent. You will have a harder time losing weight and staying at a lean body fat % for the rest of your life.

Stop eating fatty.

See my sig for details.
Holy fuck its truly over😭😭

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Do you drink a lot of drinks that aren’t water? If you replace your juice and soda with low calorie or zero calorie drinks, that cuts a lot of calories out tbh.

• +1
Do you drink a lot of drinks that aren’t water? If you replace your juice and soda with low calorie or zero calorie drinks, that cuts a lot of calories out tbh.
Yeah lmao i only drink coke

• JFL
Reactions: Luke LLL

Stop eating fatty.

See my sig for details.
suifuel its ogre

You don't know what to do to lose weight? Stop lying to yourself, that's the first step in your weightloss journey. YOU KNOW EXACTLY what to do.
no i dont ded srs

Lol same every morning I eat a fiber one brownie because it raises my serotonin levels w