Getting $$$ for operations

Deleted member 1329

Deleted member 1329

Gold
Waddup
REQUIREMENTS
EU citizenship or live in a country that can get easy visa for German countries.
1 year of life
HOW
work in a warehouse for a year where the salary is around 1600euros/month or better.
CALCULATIONS:
1600/month
250-400 for rent
100+-fuel for car
FOOD
cheapest way to save is to load on carbs and organ meat, meal ideas:
Breakfast:
100g oat meal with apple and a banana, add cinnamon or coconut scraps for taste optional 1scoop of protein powder
2ND breakfast:
4 slices of dark bread with cheese and tomatoes and onions, add garlic if you like.
DINNER
200g of Chicken leg/breasts with 100g of rice and broccoli or pickles
2ND dinner:
Organ meat (liver/brain/kidneys) with potatoes and some salad
Last meal:
Spaghetti as much as you need
OTHER CHEAP OPTIONS:
peanut butter with dark bread - it is very dense in calories, will shut you up for some time
Bodybuilding gainer- it's like a regular meal you can add peanut butter, honey or basically anything that will feel good
Sleep for dinner also works
Drinks:
Holland and Germany have good tap water if you like you can add filters for extra minerals and stuff.
Extra ways of making money:I
cooking1:n Holland I lived with a bunch of potheads, on weekends I sold "zapiekanki" (dunno English translation) for 5 euros each cost of making 2-3 euros sold about 40 a week so about 80Euro+ each week for 0 cooking skills
cooking2: worked with a guy who made meals for work for 5Euro, most of them were really simple like rice with vegetables and shredded chicken, use spices to give them taste, "pierogi" also works just buy a machine to not lose your life on making them.
selling pot: you need some experience with growing or buying good quality stuff from refugees if you look like a butch they will probably mog you and steal your cash so be carefull, also police can be an issue if you're stupid and showing everyone, pick 2-3 cool guys if your shit is good they will spread the news. Don't do hard drugs, they are often tablets and shit, you can get into serious trouble for that
Photo:my food for 5days , around 60 euros with alcohol, Jar of food is around 900kcals so 3a day and 2 sandwiches and you're set for a day even if you don't know how 2 cook
Surgeries:
Most of surgeries that I've looked for in Poland cost around 1K euros so you can remodel almost all of your face in 1 year.
Last words:
It's not perfect you basically lose 1 year of your life but speed up the process tremendously, for guys from 2ND world countries is almost impossible to ascend before they hit 25 and ascension doesn't count.
Edit:making stuff easier to read

Attachments

• IMAG0879.jpg
    IMAG0879.jpg
    603.2 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nibba, Bluepill, FatmanO and 4 others
its so much easier to earn $$$ in first world country

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Alexanderr and Extra Chromosome
tldr

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1329
Write your guide ^^ ofc there are some but this doesn't need anything, 0 skills, after work you can so anything. For me 15K Euro a year is a lot, in Poland average month payment is 500dl :/ and everything is more expensive than in Germany

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and ElliotRodgerJr
Poland is 2ND world country. Learn your history
There's no such thing as 2ND world copecel, you're either poor or rich
Witaj mój polski przyjacielu z Rosji

• +1
There's no such thing as 2ND world copecel, you're either poor or rich
Witaj mój polski przyjacielu z Rosji
1st world is USA etc, 2ND was Ussr 3Ed were no man's lands.
Привет сука wybacz to koniec moich możliwości w cyrylicy

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
1st world is USA etc, 2ND was Ussr 3Ed were no man's lands.
Привет сука wybacz to koniec moich możliwości w cyrylicy
Poland is no man's land bro
1st world is USA etc, 2ND was Ussr 3Ed were no man's lands
I'm aware bro, but nobody uses 2nd world as a term anymore except during history lessons, just say "developing country"

• +1
Poland is no man's land bro

I'm aware bro, but nobody uses 2nd world as a term anymore except during history lessons, just say "developing country"
You won, but let me have one bit of h(c)ope that I'm not as poor as Indians and Africans :feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Bluepill, Extra Chromosome and ElliotRodgerJr
You won, but let me have one bit of h(c)ope that I'm not as poor as Indians and Africans :feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo::feelspepo:
It's aight mane, Poland will become 1st world within 20 years for sure.

• +1
Love the hardcore Ascension vibes behind this one.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, kobecel and ElliotRodgerJr
Love the hardcore Ascension vibes behind this one.
Well IDK what that means but thanks. I'm not ogre in Poland I can get laid with 6-7 but need looks to sell honey better xD

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr and Extra Chromosome
Well IDK what that means but thanks. I'm not ogre in Poland I can get laid with 6-7 but need looks to sell honey better xD
Lmfao

ABSOLUTELY BASED

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and Deleted member 1329
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1329
or you just become a poker chad

• +1
Reactions: Maximus
Just run a scam bro

• JFL
Please don't come to Germany we are full already

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
where the fuck are you going to find a place in a major city in europe where you can rent for 200-400/month unless you're sharing with a bunch of people.Those are third world rent prices.

if you have a BA in anything go teach english in china. That way you actually keep your sanity while you're doing this saving money for surgery stuff, because you will actually have quality of life (low work hours + low cost of living) and you'll accumulate money faster and you can fuck some noodlewhores while you're at it, and if you're so actually ugly you cant find a willing looksmatch in the most populous country on the planet (extremely unlikely), the whores are cheap.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
If there is a will, there is a way

• +1
1345617833160.jpg

DID NOT READ A SINGLE WORD

just lol @ NEET subhumans who can't just use their degrees to get a real job :lul::lul::lul:

"muh money maxxing and iq =cope"

where the fuck are you going to find a place in a major city in europe where you can rent for 200-400/month unless you're sharing with a bunch of people.Those are third world rent prices.

if you have a BA in anything go teach english in china. That way you actually keep your sanity while you're doing this saving money for surgery stuff, because you will actually have quality of life (low work hours + low cost of living) and you'll accumulate money faster and you can fuck some noodlewhores while you're at it, and if you're so actually ugly you cant find a willing looksmatch in the most populous country on the planet (extremely unlikely), the whores are cheap.
First: This is for poor people around the age of 18-19 after school just before collegue, the whole point of looksmaxxing in my opinion is to:
1get laid
2get more opportunities in life by being accepted by more people
If you want to ascend after collegue being around 24-25 you lost most of your opportunitites for the first and second point, its still legit dont get me wrong but the most benefits are gone.

Photo and video of a house from Otto working force in Tilburg, inside are two 3 bedrooms, two for singles and one for a couple 250euro/month and there are better and worse options avaiable from a lot of diffrent agencies

Its not a lot I undestand that you have diffrent standards, you have to deal with other 3 ppl in the house but its a method that works even for someone without any experience or shit. It works, its easy, its doable in 1 year or less depending on how much surgeries you need.
Edit: You saw some Polish girls? Make a tinder account or watch some pua shit from Kraków or Wrocław the girls are heaven in comparison to freedom girls

Last edited:
I read you can earn 3500€+ after taxes as a construction worker in Sweden.

First: This is for poor people around the age of 18-19 after school just before collegue, the whole point of looksmaxxing in my opinion is to:
1get laid
2get more opportunities in life by being accepted by more people
If you want to ascend after collegue being around 24-25 you lost most of your opportunitites for the first and second point, its still legit dont get me wrong but the most benefits are gone.

Photo and video of a house from Otto working force in Tilburg, inside are two 3 bedrooms, two for singles and one for a couple 250euro/month and there are better and worse options avaiable from a lot of diffrent agencies
View attachment 39402
View attachment 39401

Its not a lot I undestand that you have diffrent standards, you have to deal with other 3 ppl in the house but its a method that works even for someone without any experience or shit. It works, its easy, its doable in 1 year or less depending on how much surgeries you need.
Edit: You saw some Polish girls? Make a tinder account or watch some pua shit from Kraków or Wrocław the girls are heaven in comparison to freedom girls
You live with a girlfriend?
I read you can earn 3500€+ after taxes as a construction worker in Sweden.
Yes but to get aceepted in Sweden is really hard, especially after immigrants sadly.

Yes but to get aceepted in Sweden is really hard, especially after immigrants sadly.
you can get working visa pretty easily most likely

you can get working visa pretty easily most likely
I think its easier than people think but still not easy. Also sweden is super expensive to live in. so lets say you earn 3500euros you spend 1700 euros.

• +1
I think its easier than people think but still not easy. Also sweden is super expensive to live in. so lets say you earn 3500euros you spend 1700 euros.
Is it difficult for EU Citizens? Seems to be a very good wage if they really earn like that, you can save 1800€ in that case.
In Germany mimum wage for construction is 12€.

I got 1 peron bedroom and live with randoms, they are not that bad
Visa for EU? Shengen 4life, dont need any papers.

Is it difficult for EU Citizens? Seems to be a very good wage if they really earn like that, you can save 1800€ in that case.
In Germany mimum wage for construction is 12€.
Its not easy thats for sure. You can't just come to sweden and work there. Getting into Sweden or first class country is not easy and anyone that expects otherwise is wrong

I mean by getting hired as a foreiginer and not a person that was born in switzerland

Its not easy thats for sure. You can't just come to sweden and work there. Getting into Sweden or first class country is not easy and anyone that expects otherwise is wrong

I mean by getting hired as a foreiginer and not a person that was born in switzerland

Become a mewing coach and get money

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
I meant germany, dunno about sweden they have a lot of werid policies and language thats foregin to me. Also if you work in germany its closer to my home, easier to get surgeries slowly and let the body heal, im not sure if you can make like 4 in the same time

It's infinitely easier, 1K a month is above average in china.

I wounder if that 3500€+ is really legit in Sweden I think you would only earn 1600€ in Germany for such work.
I looked it up and anyone with EU Citizenship can work and live in Sweden.

Citizens of the European Union are free to move in any member state of the Union and eligible for social benefits once they have permanent residency. It's not complicated.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and androidcel

legit, you'll earn more than manual labor on average and it also requires like 0 skills (post graduating)

• +1
Reactions: Cretinous

also learn about "retail arbitrage"

You could easly make 500-1000E addiotionally with that

• +1
Waddup
REQUIREMENTS
EU citizenship or live in a country that can get easy visa for German countries.
1 year of life
HOW
work in a warehouse for a year where the salary is around 1600euros/month or better.
CALCULATIONS:
1600/month
250-400 for rent
100+-fuel for car
FOOD
cheapest way to save is to load on carbs and organ meat, meal ideas:
Breakfast:
100g oat meal with apple and a banana, add cinnamon or coconut scraps for taste optional 1scoop of protein powder
2ND breakfast:
4 slices of dark bread with cheese and tomatoes and onions, add garlic if you like.
DINNER
200g of Chicken leg/breasts with 100g of rice and broccoli or pickles
2ND dinner:
Organ meat (liver/brain/kidneys) with potatoes and some salad
Last meal:
Spaghetti as much as you need
OTHER CHEAP OPTIONS:
peanut butter with dark bread - it is very dense in calories, will shut you up for some time
Bodybuilding gainer- it's like a regular meal you can add peanut butter, honey or basically anything that will feel good
Sleep for dinner also works
Drinks:
Holland and Germany have good tap water if you like you can add filters for extra minerals and stuff.
Extra ways of making money:I
cooking1:n Holland I lived with a bunch of potheads, on weekends I sold "zapiekanki" (dunno English translation) for 5 euros each cost of making 2-3 euros sold about 40 a week so about 80Euro+ each week for 0 cooking skills
cooking2: worked with a guy who made meals for work for 5Euro, most of them were really simple like rice with vegetables and shredded chicken, use spices to give them taste, "pierogi" also works just buy a machine to not lose your life on making them.
selling pot: you need some experience with growing or buying good quality stuff from refugees if you look like a butch they will probably mog you and steal your cash so be carefull, also police can be an issue if you're stupid and showing everyone, pick 2-3 cool guys if your shit is good they will spread the news. Don't do hard drugs, they are often tablets and shit, you can get into serious trouble for that
Photo:my food for 5days , around 60 euros with alcohol, Jar of food is around 900kcals so 3a day and 2 sandwiches and you're set for a day even if you don't know how 2 cook
Surgeries:
Most of surgeries that I've looked for in Poland cost around 1K euros so you can remodel almost all of your face in 1 year.
Last words:
It's not perfect you basically lose 1 year of your life but speed up the process tremendously, for guys from 2ND world countries is almost impossible to ascend before they hit 25 and ascension doesn't count.
Edit:making stuff easier to read
Why the fuck would I ever work in a warehouse if there are a millions of other ways for me to make more money, also including ones which would take me less effort, time and energy.
JFL at you working in a warehouse, living like a hobo and eating pure shit. :feelskek:

This applies if you're low IQ and can't learn a good trade/degree like a standard white guy

Why the fuck would I ever work in a warehouse if there are a millions of other ways for me to make more money, also including ones which would take me less effort, time and energy.
JFL at you working in a warehouse, living like a hobo and eating pure shit. :feelskek:
Write your own guide, I'll follow it gladly speaking shit is easy when you're from a diffrent world
This applies if you're low IQ and can't learn a good trade/degree like a standard white guy
read my previous response to cretinous

Last edited:
Write your own guide, I'll follow it gladly speaking shit is easy when you're from a diffrent world
Didn’t read, keep living like a hobo for me.

• +1
Reactions: TBOLT