Getting good grades

Hunter Vallance

Hunter Vallance

Temp. Banned
If you want good grades this is the only book you’ll ever need.

536F3789 1177 4576 BC05 D2A78564AB63
Cal Newport is a great autor and outlines amazing ways to succeed in High school on college.
Buy it on Amazon or get it for free at http://libgen.li/

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Just have iq and you will get good grades . And gay avi you have

• +1
Reactions: Htobrother and Deleted member 6997
Just have iq and you will get good grades . And gay avi you have
Having a high IQ won’t work if you don’t know the material. The ones that claim to have High IQ really just retain the material from listening in class which is still an active way of learning.

You read it ?

• JFL
Reactions: Htobrother
You read it ?
Currently reading it and he has a “cheat sheet” at the end of the chapter. Good book in my opinion.
He also has another called Deep Work

Currently reading it and he has a “cheat sheet” at the end of the chapter. Good book in my opinion.
He also has another called Deep Work
and you see success ?

Keep crying for my 178 iq

and you see success ?
I’ve been implementing a lot of these tips for example flashcards for a long time. He is actually teaching you how to make more effective flashcards and better research papers. This book is a gold mine.

people will say this is cope but at the end of the day any method that helps you learn more effectively and actively retain information can never hurt you

First off books are shit u can't get straight to the point and they cost money and you can lose them

My post mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6400
First off books are shit u can't get straight to the point and they cost money and you can lose them

My post mogs
The book teaches you systems and how to do active recall efficiently unlike what Ali tells you to do. This actually teaches you hwo to make proper flashcards, spaced repitition session and how to have a good balance (party hard and still get good grades) while still not moving away from the core message. Ali’s video has actually been inspired by Cal Newports work but in a more summarized manner. I actually give were website where you can get this and other books for free in my post.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
people will say this is cope but at the end of the day any method that helps you learn more effectively and actively retain information can never hurt you
Yeah all the active recall shit you see on youtube is actually inspired by the author of this book so that’s why I reccomend people read this. It also gives great time management and study/burnout methods which is amazing.

If you want good grades just do your work it’s not that hard
I just don’t have the energy to do my work

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694
If you want good grades just do your work it’s not that hard
I just don’t have the energy to do my work
This book shows ways to do it more efficiently.

I am an elite anki user
Exactly but not many users on here know about Anki, spaced repetition,deep work and time management systems. Almost all users in here are low IQ cels that need guidance