getting matches on Tinder won't make you successful

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
2 weeks ago I replaced my Tinder pictures with one picture with photoshopped blue eyes.

surprisingly, I went from getting 0 matches (even with ugly and fatties women) to getting multiple matches a day with decent looking girls.

at the beginning I thought I was euphoric thinking I had ascended (as long I weared blue contacts), but afterwards I realized all girls stop texting me after two days, probably because they spot better looking men on Tinder.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: justanothergymcell, Deleted member 2587, Deleted member 616 and 3 others
Next month i ll go to shop Blue contact Lens. I think i can Ascend easily with them. Later i can Say u.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and RichardSpencel
Trick is to get so much matches that someone is horny enough to give coochie. You need like atleast 50 or 100 to have any real chance for a lay.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, DidntRead, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 2 others
Personality matters JFL. Looks get your foot in the door

If they have high interest you have more margin for error. exhibit a
1BCCA710 0F19 49A1 BB90 CD6176C0020A

• +1
Reactions: XXX22
Finché non ti operi gli occhi, su tinder non hai chance nemmeno con le cesse obese

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Did you try to make a date with any of them OP?

Take the stroma pill

Finché non ti operi gli occhi, su tinder non hai chance nemmeno con le cesse obese

Se è italiano no. Io il primo giorno faccio 50 like,il secondo 20 poi dal terzo 1/2 al giorno,ti azzerano la visibilitá

Numbers game
Trick is to get so much matches that someone is horny enough to give coochie. You need like atleast 50 or 100 to have any real chance for a lay.

• +1
Reactions: Stingray