GETTING MY FOCKING GCSES EXAM RESULTS TOMROOW

Zygos4Life

Zygos4Life

Joseph Joestar
im gonna have to go all the way to school (cant fucking be asked) and see the dissapointment in my maths teachers NCT eyes as i collect my results.
not only that but i might see my oneitis and her friends (oneitis friendzoned me) so yh im kinda scared for tomorow ngl i hope i die in my sleep so i dont have to go through this

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
im gonna have to go all the way to school (cant fucking be asked) and see the dissapointment in my maths teachers NCT eyes as i collect my results.
not only that but i might see my oneitis and her friends (oneitis friendzoned me) so yh im kinda scared for tomorow ngl i hope i die in my sleep so i dont have to go through this

Bruhhhhhhhh i had to feel that last year brutal i hope you get something good bro

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life
Thank you bro
You do gcses aswell?

Nah fuck that kiked shit was last year thankfully though and this is the good thing i got decent grades still gay ass fuck but it is what it is 4 in maths 4 in English d in sociology a 1 in art a 4 in history, a pass on health and fitness and a b on finance i'm happy with what i got tbh plus it feels so long ago know i've changed so much and yet it feels like yesterday

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life