Getting rich should be your #1 priority.

MrGlutton

MrGlutton

interesting.....
What are you doing with your life? Oh I forgot, you're too busy daydreaming on how your life would be if you were good looking.

If there's anything other than looksmaxxing that should be your top main concern, it's moneymaxxing. The amount of opportunities money bring is incredible. For the physically gifted specimen, getting rich should be of relative ease. All they have to do is join a sports team, do good, then eventually get drafted into a professional league and make millions. Now you may think that it's completely over for you..it's not.

Although most of us may will never get into these leagues, it's still possible to get rich. A lot of the top one percent are self made millionaires. So what's the secret that will get you rich? Investments.

NOW in simple steps, although it will be very complicated..follow these steps to successfully moneymaxx

1. Get a job.
  2. Save your money.
  3. Invest.

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Achathin, Aids! and 4 others
400 weeks vs 1 Meeks

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 685, dogtown, Deleted member 1680 and 16 others
cope

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
A L P H A F U X X
B E T A B U X X

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo, rockndogs, BigdickAverageEthnic and 1 other person
Legit, even if it doesn't help with getting femoids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and MrGlutton
Legit, even if it doesn't help with getting femoids
LegendOfIncel

Over for me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1106
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Jadededed and Ritalincel
maxresdefault.jpg

get a goal, get a plan and get up off your ass!

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
harder than it seems
you need the motivation to do so. And to have the motivation you need to be happy

studies have shown that our brain would prefer short term goals over long term goals even if the results at the end are far better

• +1
Reactions: Dissonance and Jadededed
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: LegendOfIncel, Deleted member 1476, Whyamihere and 1 other person
getting a regular job and investing wont make you rich

op is bluepilled

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and Demir
Bro im gonna be rich, but im gonna be khhv forever without betabuxx or paying a whore. I cant see any advantage on this

Nah I already got a job but I don't see any prospects of becoming ultra wealthy because I don't have the connections / competences for that. Even if I earned 100k/year, which is already optimal for an average guy, it'd still be too little for me either to be remembered as a man or to be admired by a woman. Time has changed and having a normal stable job is no longer something respectable. What people especially foids nowadays consider cool are either low inhib thugs/bad boys or ultra rich dudes, not some random guy who earns "only" 100k per year and owns a car. It sucks being stuck in the middle.

The only way to get a breakthrough for an average guy is probably youtubermaxx, but in order to do that I gotta complete my looksmaxing first.

harder than it seems
you need the motivation to do so. And to have the motivation you need to be happy

studies have shown that our brain would prefer short term goals over long term goals even if the results at the end are far better
I believe getting rich is a good enough motivation. Every goal we take will take some time to achieve it, there are no short cuts, we go the hard route.

Nah I already got a job but I don't see any prospects of becoming ultra wealthy because I don't have the connections / competences for that. Even if I earned 100k/year, which is already optimal for an average guy, it'd still be too little for me either to be remembered as a man or to be admired by a woman. Time has changed and having a normal stable job is no longer something respectable. What people especially foids nowadays consider cool are either low inhib thugs/bad boys or ultra rich dudes, not some random guy who earns "only" 100k per year and owns a car. It sucks being stuck in the middle.

The only way to get a breakthrough for an average guy is probably youtubermaxx, but in order to do that I gotta complete my looksmaxing first.
If you don't want to be rich that's you, I personally want to join the top 1% and it's possible. The "bad boys." are fools who won't last in the real world for long. The "ultra rich dudes." are the real deal, and which is why you should work your way into becoming that. In my opinion youtubers don't make alot of money, unless you're something like Pewdiepie popular, and it's highly unlikely that you will get to that level. The only thing you can really gain from youtubermaxx that's worth it is fame.

remember there are no shortcuts in life, be a man and get on the path to success.

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
It is over.

• So Sad
Reactions: Insomniac
didn't read. COPE. betabux alphafux you know the deal

Agreed I would feel much better if I had my own place, don't feel like a man cos i live with my parents.

B̛̟̠̣̙͚̜̺͓͉̳͖̮̀ ̵̧͔͎̦͚͚̯͢͜E̴҉͙̝̼̻͉̩̟̤̠̪̻̱͔̱ ̶̀҉͏̪̭̙̥̠T̤̻͖̮̝͙̠̦̬̮͔͚͈̟͚̘̘̜͈̕̕͠ ̀͘͡҉͈͚͔̤̺Á̷̢̺̲͚͚͍̦ ̸̴̵̶͇̠͎̥̯̟͕̩ͅB̛̩̦̙́͟͜͠ ͏̘̦̬͚̼͖̹̣͕̺̻͖͈͇͉̺̀͢͜͞ͅͅU͏͕̘͈̦̝͝ ͓̘̝̩͕͙̬̖̺͔̭͉̝͘ͅX̵̴̨̘͙̼̱ ̛҉̸̞̠̮̝̪̳̭͇̩͜X̛͘͘҉̮̭̙̫̺̖̘͖̬̱͎͈͖̼̩ ̵̴̣͈͚̪̘͚͢
̛̩͔̙͇̥̹̱̱̕͞A͘͘҉͎̖͚͔̱̦͚̫̙̱̭̜̩̙̥̜ͅ ̬̼̤͎͈̲̀͜Ḻ̶̵̸̛̳͍̩̭̙͎̗̼̱̭͖͚̠̪͠ͅ ̵̴͉̹̥̗̹̼̜̪̝̦͖̘̙͟͝ͅͅP̨͢͢͢҉̹͇̮̤͍̹̹͈̞͍̭͉̬̮ͅ ̸̡͓̹̰͔̗̱̟͎̯̠̩̜̝̝͇̕͢H̵̛̤̘̤̖̲͙͎́͠ ̴̧҉҉̴̱̳̹͕̦̜̺̺̟̖̪͈̫̖̫̩̘ͅA̘̩̺̮̬̫̝͙̝͘͟͟ ̷̡̪̖̜͕̪̮̟̞̳̪̳͎̮̞͈͖͡͡ͅF҉̵̫̻̦̙̥̠̼̠͓̖̯̭̟͉͜ ̷̦̪̮͜U̵̵̢̯̩̮̱ ͏̶̜̩̬̞͟X̸̬͕̥̱͓͕̦̼̜̲ ̷̜̗̩̬̬̭̗̮͕͈̫̲̙͚̰̤̰͎͘͠X̨̦̹̭̙̠͇͕̥͇͕̰̲̞̩͇́̕͝

agreed. this whole looksmaxxing thing it cope tbh we dont have our priorities right

• +1
Reactions: MrGlutton
fuck bitches get money

rich + famous

I'm making money nigga

the one career i wouldnt mind getting into has like 2 options to study for where i live, one is far away and one is impossible to get with my skill level