Getting rid of blackheads

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel
Well boys, if you have blackheads, i highly recommend you buy these tools..
They are incredibly cheap on Amazon but they will probably come directly from China so you will have to wait a couple of weeks.
Those porestrips are a waste of time and hardly work.

Take a long hot bath, and submerge your face in the water a few times, 20/30 minutes later your pore will be open and the blackheads will come out with ease by using these tools to gently push them out

8CpWjDG.jpg

Use a glycloic acid toner when you are dry and rub it into your nose :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: Stare, MadMong and Deleted member 1383
Pro-tip: submerge entire head under water. Hold for at least an hour or you won't get any results.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, kobecel, The Dude Abides and 5 others

I would not put any of this dangerous shit near my face

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
there are other methods

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla, SayNoToRotting and Yummyinmytummy
I can't keep breathe for 20-30 mins lol

Well boys, if you have blackheads, i highly recommend you buy these tools..
They are incredibly cheap on Amazon but they will probably come directly from China so you will have to wait a couple of weeks.
Those porestrips are a waste of time and hardly work.

Take a long hot bath, and submerge your face in the water a few times, 20/30 minutes later your pore will be open and the blackheads will come out with ease by using these tools to gently push them out

8CpWjDG.jpg

Use a glycloic acid toner when you are dry and rub it into your nose :feelshaha:
These are awesome. I had one but lost it during a move and haven't ordered another.

Can find them on www.aliexpress.com too

Do we know if these damage pores to force the blackheads out or is it all gucci?

how bout getting rid of baldheads?

bump for ma epic joke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back