Getting started with penis enlargement

D

Deleted member 10782

Silver
My erect length and girth are 5.5' * 5.0'. It's not great.

I've always thought that jelqing, extenders, and pumps were just snake oil. Truth be told, I am still not convinced they work, but I've seen and received multiple reports of people telling me they had gains, and I don't have much to lose.

I've started researching online and I've found a lot of conflicting information: some people say jelqing is the only thing that works; some people say extenders are the best; others say nothing works and others say you have to mix multiple techniques.

I wasn't able to find a simple guide that takes a beginner through all the options and provides a starting point.

Could somebody help me get started, and maybe share their positive or negative experiences with PE?

Summoning @dicklet4incher

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: here, Deleted member 10536, Tom2004 and 12 others
Buy a bathmate, wear it. Do it for a year. Problem solved

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10524, Deleted member 1400, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others
You wish, Abdullah
You and the french are probably the most sexually innovative nations. A frenchman invented fisting and you invented m2f surgery and vaccum fucking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 1400 and 2 others
you cant just wear it for a year and then stop you have to mantain your gains
You still retain a lot of it. You only need to do it like once a week to maintain anyway

• +1
Reactions: here, 5'8manlet, lutte and 2 others
dickmaxxing is an important part of looksmaxxing and there's no reason not to do it tbh

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
will get better info on r/ajelqforyou tbh

dickmaxxing is an important part of looksmaxxing and there's no reason not to do it tbh
My penis' length is 15.5cm and its girth is barely 12cm. Am I dicklet?

• +1
Reactions: lutte
That's my size too pretty much
Average I think, should be good base for dickmaxxing

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
Here yes statistically no but who tf knows if the stats are right

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1400
That's my size too pretty much
Average I think, should be good base for dickmaxxing
At least we're not subhuman in the dick departement Hallelujah

• +1
I can’t believe the average would be much lower than 6 inches, atleast the sexhaver average must be higher
I think honestly people don’t realize how much their erection length changes, most people are obese and have all sorts of health issues in the US even younger people, so I doubt the erections being measured are going to actually be full strength, so yea people who have sex are probably going to be healthier individuals = much stronger erections which means that yea the average is probably higher

• +1
buy a bathmate and dick extender

I lurked around r/ajelqforyou and ordered a vacuum hanger thingy from Ebay. Hopefully it will work, would be nice to add 0.5 or 1 inch to my length.