Getting surgery even though you get girls

6ft8InTheNetherlands

Gold
Has anyone here gotten surgery even though they were able to get decent looking girls prior to surgery? Did your chances with hotter girls increase or maybe your lifestyle after surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome
Im not looksmaxxing for girls.
Ascension isnt about getting girls you want, its about making girls want you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, anti caking agents, subhuman incel and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MandibularCel, GordonFreeman, Cope and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: stuckneworleans, MandibularCel, Slayerino and 8 others
I told that me, me personally. I dont know about others.

Well looking at ur posting history i dont think you will ever write something helpful.
It’s just a joke. Don’t take it seriously. I know you’ve posted helpful things.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
that seems weird to me but idk

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
It's about ascending

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Adrenochrome and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Has anyone here gotten surgery even though they were able to get decent looking girls prior to surgery? Did your chances with hotter girls increase or maybe your lifestyle after surgery?

Yes to all of the aforementioned.

Also, agree with @needsolution, perhaps phrased differently: it’s about validation from all (be it female, male or anything in between).

With my previous silicone wraparound, I remember being at an open bar with my buddy (live concert going on) place was packed. We we’re in the middle of a conversation and this guy just walks up to me and says,“dude ... wtf ... you’re the best looking guy here” Tipped my drink to him and cheers -This was just super random and he was not a marica (faggot). He simply acknowledged and admired... to me, that was powerful and I love small things like that.

As for the rest of the night, lots of conversation was struck up by females to me (interesting dynamic) -felt good, took some numbers and you know what? I didn’t hit any of them up ... I couldn’t care less: validation was and is my vice.

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Leamsefmare, Deleted member 4416 and 2 others
Ascension isnt about getting girls you want, its about making girls want you.
To then get the girls you want...

it’s everything and all of that

lol what type of narcy bullshit is this if you’re only ascending for compliments to them not fuck them

I have a reasonable body count and had long term relationships with attractive women (but that is mainly because I am 6"3 and white). Still, I think in professional life you need to look masculine and attractive in order to achieve your goals. Looking attractive with with an ability to maintain youth can increase your chances of better life in general. That is why I choose to fix my failos.

• +1
To then get the girls you want...

it’s everything and all of that

lol what type of narcy bullshit is this if you’re only ascending for compliments to them not fuck them
How primitive someone must be to spend years, a lot of money, going through pain to fuck some hole from meat, probably average makeupmaxxed at best.

I thought we humans have feelings. Isnt like that? Validiation is the best what can happen.

How primitive someone must be to spend years, a lot of money, going through pain to fuck some hole from meat, probably average makeupmaxxed at best.

I thought we humans have feelings. Isnt like that? Validiation is the best what can happen.
Yes validation from getting the the exact girl you want she loves you and wants to fuck you, no better validation

how fucking narcy, pathetic and aspie are you if you just want random compliments from nobodies with nothing else?

Ascending has infinite benefits. More respect status money opportunities, options with girls, halo effect, etc.

Yes validation from getting the the exact girl you want she loves you and wants to fuck you, no better validation

how fucking narcy, pathetic and aspie are you if you just want random compliments from nobodies with nothing else?

Ascending has infinite benefits. More respect status money opportunities, options with girls, halo effect, etc.
Im not primitive at first.
Love because what? Because i look good? What would she say if i told her that i got bunch of surgeries or softmaxxed more than average normie. No thanks, i dont want love for looks. Fuck me? Yeah i told it in previous point that it feels good to make women to fuck you.

Validiation isnt only about females (from your text i can see you hang only on hole). Its about all people, who will compliment you, be nice and friendly for you, who will respect you. This for sure opens new and wider perspectives.

@Amnesia can confrim that sex isnt the best thing in the life. And validiation is definietly great.

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Im not primitive at first.
Love because what? Because i look good? What would she say if i told her that i got bunch of surgeries or softmaxxed more than average normie. No thanks, i dont want love for looks. Fuck me? Yeah i told it in previous point that it feels good to make women to fuck you.

Validiation isnt only about females (from your text i can see you hang only on hole). Its about all people, who will compliment you, be nice and friendly for you, who will respect you. This for sure opens new and wider perspectives.

@Amnesia can confrim that sex isnt the best thing in the life. And validiation is definietly great.
Oh so you just want compliments from gay autists on the Internet

mans sex ain’t that great because some narcy low T aspie said so? Aight

congrats being “non primitive”aka low t narcy.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Oh so you just want compliments from gay autists on the Internet

mans sex ain’t that great because some narcy low T aspie said so? Aight

congrats being “non primitive”aka low t narcy.
Im fine with myself.

Im fine with myself.
Congrats then why need aspie compliments and validation then.

ascension is about getting what you want in the world, Money, status, and pussy.

Congrats then why need aspie compliments and validation then.

ascension is about getting what you want in the world, Money, status, and pussy.
I told it in contest of being narcy aka low t.

• Hmm...
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery

tenor.gif

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209 and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
I’m looksmaxxing so I can get women without even caring and chasing. Women just throw themselves at Chad yet the beta cuck normie has to pray and have his fingers crossed that she doesn’t flake. That way I can stop thinking about them and actually chase a purpose in life instead of pussy all day

• +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, anti caking agents, DidntRead and 3 others
I have a reasonable body count and had long term relationships with attractive women (but that is mainly because I am 6"3 and white). Still, I think in professional life you need to look masculine and attractive in order to achieve your goals. Looking attractive with with an ability to maintain youth can increase your chances of better life in general. That is why I choose to fix my failos.
This triggers me. I’m 6 ft and white and all but landwhales and 1/10 blackwomen hate me.

There's nothing like walking around a park/mall/city, getting nothing but constant IOI's from every single prime girl that sees you. All these girls would literally stop what they're doing, even the enjoyable conversation with their betabuxx sub5 boyfriend, and just stare at you non-stop for a good 10-20 seconds. The amount of dopamine you'd experience would be nothing but heavenly bliss. And if you ascended, you would experience this ALL THE TIME.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents, Adrenochrome, GetThatBread and 1 other person
People treat you way better when you are good looking.

we are a social species and need for positive social re-enforcement is hardwired into us.

this still holds true for everyone including basement dwelling anti social autists.

I watched a video on YouTube of an older incel who decided in his 20s that he could do without social interaction for his life and just go his own way entirely in terms of both dating women and having male friends. He basically broke down and said he was so wrong and every human needs positive social interactions but now he was in his 50s and it’s too late to change so he’s fucked.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, Adrenochrome, GetThatBread and 1 other person
Being good looking goes beyond sex, it's more about the esteem part of maslows hierarchy

• +1
Reactions: Adrenochrome and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Only based replies so far ngl

• +1
Reactions: anti caking agents and 6ft8InTheNetherlands
This triggers me. I’m 6 ft and white and all but landwhales and 1/10 blackwomen hate me.
well you have to have at least some status and decent game. It is not only about looks, you need to act masculine.

• +1
There's nothing like walking around a park/mall/city, getting nothing but constant IOI's from every single prime girl that sees you. All these girls would literally stop what they're doing, even the enjoyable conversation with their betabuxx sub5 boyfriend, and just stare at you non-stop for a good 10-20 seconds. The amount of dopamine you'd experience would be nothing but heavenly bliss. And if you ascended, you would experience this ALL THE TIME.
tbh i have such low expectations i just want to hold hands with a girl
but this sounds awesome even tho i know i will NEVER experience it

• JFL
Reactions: anti caking agents