Getting surgery for positive canthaltilt

Johann0815

Johann0815

Mr. Moggerino // certified PSL 6
I phoned the surgeon in my town. He has much experience in this spectrum and in 2 weeks i have the first meeting with him to discuss my plan in detail. Will cost much though, but everything for chadlite!!

Attachments

• 20200602_183316.jpg
    20200602_183316.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 104
  • 20200602_185734.jpg
    20200602_185734.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 105
show better pictures

from the messy photos you uploaded it seems that your NCT is not so bad and your main issue is bad under eye suport.

getting canthoplasty alone without orbital rim implants would give a minimal aesthetic improvement

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
show better pictures
Zoom in the second pic
show better pictures

from the messy photos you uploaded it seems that your NCT is not so bad and your main issue is bad under eye suport.

getting canthoplasty alone without orbital rim implants would give a minimal aesthetic improvement
How much would it ascend me if i get pct? My eyehooding isnt bad

Last edited:
Your NCT isn't too bad.

Your bloated, bad haircut, not perfect skin, not thick enough neck. Have you considered fully soft maxing before you get eye surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6942, Deleted member 1332, aestheticallypleasin and 1 other person
Let me know how it goes I plan on getting it to. Are you in the us?

Wtf happened to you?
like a week ago you were narcy as fuck claiming the nct was muh lens distortion and that you were gl and now you're admitting the nct and calling yourself ugly

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jones, middayshowers and Copemaxxing
Wtf happened to you?
like a week ago you were narcy as fuck claiming the nct was muh lens distortion and that you were gl and now you're admitting the nct and calling yourself ugly

Ego death stage 1 it takes months for this to end

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Warlow, Deleted member 5912 and 1 other person
At best it will more you look weird but maybe slightly more attractive at worst you’ll just look plain weird