Getting thick voluminous hair

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
What are the best products for volume? Sea salt spray? Mousse? Do blowdryers really add volume to your hair? if so, do more expensive blowdryers give better end results or is it just cope and it's okay with a cheap one?

• +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 12303
Unironically cum

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, workiskey, PYT and 8 others
What are the best products for volume? Sea salt spray? Mousse? Do blowdryers really add volume to your hair? if so, do more expensive blowdryers give better end results or is it just cope and it's okay with a cheap one?
Blow drying it mixed with some sort of product is ideal imo

sea salt spray for me , I have fine hair and it makes my hair really voluminous tbh, other hair sprays are too strong and hair wax makes my hair look greasy.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
marketing nonsense

if you don't have a thick mop straight after hair drying, just shave it off

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10107
Washing with cold water, blowdrying and wax

sea salt spray for me , I have fine hair and it makes my hair really voluminous tbh, other hair sprays are too strong and hair wax makes my hair look greasy.
This works for me as well. Turns my fine hair into more masculine and thick hair.

The ones for women are suitable for men too? Or is it better to purchase saw salt spray specifically for men?

The ones for women are suitable for men too? Or is it better to purchase saw salt spray specifically for men?

I guess they are universal , I use the isana one cheap 2.50 euro and it lasts a long time.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Most important for blow dryer is getting a diffuser for it

Rub cum in your hairs, face everynights for a month and tell us how you feel.

You can also take it oral but you need mutiple sources.