Getting too old for looksmaxing (turning 28 in june)

belnar93

belnar93

Equinox
Shoulda started this shit 10 years ago FML

• JFL
Reactions: Limerencel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Extra Chromosome
lmao youre almost 30 and youre still worrying about lookmaxxing OVER

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222, BigBiceps, sorrowfulsad and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: NormieKilla, looksmaxxtocope, BurakOzcivitFanboy and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
You guys think its to late for looksmaxing with 27? Im 26 now, but i will not have the surgery money until next year. Just look at this gay guy, that had surgeries worth over 100k, and is 37 now. Still looks very young and fresh. I think he could easy get some younger girls between 23 and 30.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Linoob, hooked_on_tonics, Deleted member 1139 and 1 other person
I'm 36 so I just come here to shitpost

You guys think its to late for looksmaxing with 27? Im 26 now, but i will not have the surgery money until next year. Just look at this gay guy, that had surgeries worth over 100k, and is 37 now. Still looks very young and fresh. I think he could easy get some younger girls between 23 and 30.

that guys is fraudmaxing i can make myself look atleast as good with perfect lighting and angles.

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz
that guys is fraudmaxing i can make myself look atleast as good with perfect lighting and angles.
I saw him in real life, and he looks very good for 37. Here is a video of him, getting botox injections:

On the bright side, competition becomes less harsh in your 30s body wise as long as you put in some effort. People are lazy, and their bodies turn to shit. Just being in decent shape and not short makes you top 10% body wise, not hard to achieve. So that's one thing.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
On the bright side, competition becomes less harsh in your 30s body wise as long as you put in some effort. People are lazy, and their bodies turn to shit. Just being in decent shape and not short makes you top 10% body wise, not hard to achieve. So that's one thing.
I know, thats why im skinmaxing Hard.

You look like 23 on the picture, so just lie to these bitches. Im 26, and prime girls at parties or online dating believe me that i am 23/24. So all we need to do is skin and anti age maxxing. I will also inject botox and hyaluron asap if wrinkles or collagen loss should start.
Dr.Tony is over 30, and has a lots if success with young tinder girls.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
You look like 23 on the picture, so just lie to these bitches. Im 26, and prime girls at parties or online dating believe me that i am 23/24. So all we need to do is skin and anti age maxxing. I will also inject botox and hyaluron asap if wrinkles or collagen loss should start.
Yeah ive invested already alot on skinmax and will do alot more in the future.
Sister is a beautician so i get some nice treatments and serums cheap

This, just youthmaxx and lie about it.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
It's over RIP OP....

Just tell them you're 22 or 23 ffs, this is a real easy problem to solve.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, MadMong, kobecel and 2 others
Just tell them you're 22 or 23 ffs, this is a real easy problem to solve.
Most guys can easy do this till 30. Wrinkle free, low bf and full head of hair is very important for this strategy.

Shoulda started this shit 10 years ago FML
looksmaxing is a way of life, not just a practice to let young incels lose virginity.

you can improve your look to attract women and have sex until third age.
Even if you are 70 years old and give a shit about sex, a healthy lifestyle and fitness is good for yourself

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Bunch of kids here think it's over at 30.. LOL

Does it get harder? Yes. You'll be judged more for your accomplishments than some teenager or 20 something where it's acceptable to still be building a career, finding yourself and getting out of debt from school. After 25 it's not so charming to be driving around in a beater and wearing $50 Walmart shoes even if you're extremely GL.

You better be agemaxxing since mid 20's with botox & skin care.. Be wearing sunscreen all the time and minimize exposure to sun as often as possible. It ages you. Be lean and strong no exceptions. Most nasty looking 30+ dudes are the result of compounded skin damage and sedentary lifestyle. Maintain hairline with fin too. Everything becomes more important the older you get. Hop on TRT soon as natural test levels drop below optimal but that's probably around 40.

Up till 38+ girls 22-30 are easy pickings as long as you aren't some bum McDonalds worker and you're keeping yourself peaked in looks. You can probably pull 18-22 as many of them are into older dudes, and if you are doing what I said then agefrauding back to 28-29 while in your 30's isn't difficult. but again.. high status + money becomes more and more important the further you get in 30's.. That's in the West. Go to Latin America or Asia (especially as a white dude) and it's easy mode. There isn't a stigma for age gaps as they inherently understand the value of an actual man who can provide because they don't have the state to act as their baby daddy.

It's not over the game just changes. You are judged as a man not as some pretty boy.

If you're young tho don't slack, procrastinate and think this shit will be here forever. Get going on it now it just gets harder especially if you start late. But it's far from over at 30+.

• +1
Reactions: Gannicus, Deleted member 616, bobs_pls and 2 others
Bunch of kids here think it's over at 30.. LOL

Does it get harder? Yes. You'll be judged more for your accomplishments than some teenager or 20 something where it's acceptable to still be building a career, finding yourself and getting out of debt from school. After 25 it's not so charming to be driving around in a beater and wearing $50 Walmart shoes even if you're extremely GL.

You better be agemaxxing since mid 20's with botox & skin care.. Be wearing sunscreen all the time and minimize exposure to sun as often as possible. It ages you. Be lean and strong no exceptions. Most nasty looking 30+ dudes are the result of compounded skin damage and sedentary lifestyle. Maintain hairline with fin too. Everything becomes more important the older you get. Hop on TRT soon as natural test levels drop below optimal but that's probably around 40.

Up till 38+ girls 22-30 are easy pickings as long as you aren't some bum McDonalds worker and you're keeping yourself peaked in looks. You can probably pull 18-22 as many of them are into older dudes, and if you are doing what I said then agefrauding back to 28-29 while in your 30's isn't difficult. but again.. high status + money becomes more and more important the further you get in 30's.. That's in the West. Go to Latin America or Asia (especially as a white dude) and it's easy mode. There isn't a stigma for age gaps as they inherently understand the value of an actual man who can provide because they don't have the state to act as their baby daddy.

It's not over the game just changes. You are judged as a man not as some pretty boy.

If you're young tho don't slack, procrastinate and think this shit will be here forever. Get going on it now it just gets harder especially if you start late. But it's far from over at 30+.

A good career, expensive car or clothes can never make a girls pussy wet. If your goal is to be in a "provider" ltr, then its very very helpful. But girls will have a total serious and non sexual behaviour around successful guys, because they want to take some long term profit out of them. So she better make him believe that she is a princess, and not one of those whores. I drove a very expensive car for 1 year, and gained a lot of experience in that area.

• +1
Reactions: Autist
A good career, expensive car or clothes can never make a girls pussy wet. If your goal is to be in a "provider" ltr, then its very very helpful. But girls will have a total serious and non sexual behaviour around successful guys, because they want to take some long term profit out of them. So she better make him believe that she is a princess, and not one of those whores. I drove a very expensive car for 1 year, and gained a lot of experience in that area.

It's more about not getting labeled as a loser 30+ manchild than it is about being seen as some super successful rich guy. As for status that can mean something relevant to youth culture like owning a bar or being known as an awesome guy within the social circle you're trying to pick chicks up in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176 and androidcel
What looksmaxing would you have done in this time?
You look kind of looksmaxed to me

Some of us oldcels become incel later on in life because of baldness

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Im way above average lol

Bro this Is above average

You have long midface+poor bones, even your eye area isn't above average

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr and androidcel
Try to make your chin wider with 2-3ml fillers. Could be a good improvement for you.
Its on the list, friends/gf said im crazy if i do that but gonna do it anyway.

Bro this Is above average

You have long midface+poor bones, even your eye area isn't above average

Im above average and alot better IRL.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
30 years old is still young for a man. You'd be able to attract foids that are in the 22-25 age range.

35 is the age where it is kind of over for someone imo.

Many 20'ish young men nowadays look older so if you still can look in your twenties once you are 31 or 32 I think you should be good.

I'm 26 btw.

tfw still 17

Just @Time Travel bro

• +1
Reactions: Time Travel