Ghosted by ethnic whale due to 4 inch penis

YoungJohnnyDepp

YoungJohnnyDepp

Goodbye and Good luck.
Met up after speaking on dating app all day. Then met in her uni flat and watched a film.

Then got happy and she decided we could have sex. It was dark and my penis couldn't get hard enough to have sex but she felt my penis when it was hard to feel the 4 inch size.

Next day ghosted sadly.

My stats = psl medium high white
Her stats = psl 4.5 facially but slightly chubby south asian

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, DidntRead, Chadelite and 12 others
Ethnic whale psl 6 try again next time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Hades, Over, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
so did u bang her that day

• +1
Reactions: Hades, Over and Vidyacoper
Brutal, rejected by fat curryfoid for your dick when you mog me in both dick size and psl and smv.

Brb killing myself

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lagoon1214, Chadelite, Deleted member 6217 and 10 others
A psl 2 whale ghosted after showing my face. Over lol

• Woah
Reactions: YoungJohnnyDepp
Women know they are plugs and not outlets, even their face changes after pregnancy, hence they want the best male they can get, the ones that truly "settle" are women. While men can have up to 4 wives, i think you got the point.

So don't be surprised when a woman wants a good looking man, who will probably age well, and nt only norwooding, and also good personality.

However their mindset when young is, unless traditional, "we have the rest of our lives to settle for someone chubby" i saw this ina new movie trailer somwehere. Someone shared it on .co

I would rather die a virgin tbh

• +1
Reactions: wantfast
Whats the point of having sex with someone you are not attracted to?
10x better than jerking off alone in your room. I am 26 and never fucked a girl that i was attracted to, but a ton of very fat or old 40+ 2.5-3.5psl females. Thats why i never had a gf so far.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6512 and PYT
Mission failed, we’ll get ‘em next time.

"Any 4 psl white guy mogs 6 psl ethnic"
LOL.
@SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Blackout.xl
"Any 4 psl white guy mogs 6 psl ethnic"
LOL.
@SubhumanCurrycel

Just be white bro

he still sticked his dick in her so it doesnt matter
JBW is legit
Oh yeah fat Asian girl slayer. OP is jogging salludon into oblivion.
Its over for you too buddy

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, SubhumanCurrycel and Entschuldigung
thats awful, brutal dickpill. I'm wearing my pp extender right now, you should buy one too bro

@rightfulcel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
Imagine even trying something with ethnic women
disgusting

10x better than jerking off alone in your room. I am 26 and never fucked a girl that i was attracted to, but a ton of very fat or old 40+ 2.5-3.5psl females. Thats why i never had a gf so far.
cope

You shoula made her suck it

Met up after speaking on dating app all day. Then met in her uni flat and watched a film.

Then got happy and she decided we could have sex. It was dark and my penis couldn't get hard enough to have sex but she felt my penis when it was hard to feel the 4 inch size.

Next day ghosted sadly.

My stats = psl medium high white
Her stats = psl 4.5 facially but slightly chubby south asian
Don't worry happens to us all. Women always ghost if you fuck up in the bedroom. This is a funny video which explains it:

• JFL
Reactions: eyearea
Are you fat as shit or are you really 4 inches

Where tf are you meeting 40+ year olds?

is that a bone-pressed measurement or non-bone pressed?

And is it 4inches flat, or 4.7inches or something?

Have you measured mid-shaft erect girth?

• +1
Reactions: Saoirsecel
If I get a girlfriend she deserves a long cock to feel cute, sexy, and submissive. But will I get a girlfriend? No.
You might get a girlfriend if you have a huge cock.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522
You gave that bitch a huge ego boost, she was below your SMV and a FATTY, simps like you have fucked things up by over inflating these landwhales literally.

And BTW if you gamed her well enough and gave her the right tingles she would have stayed with you regardless of the mediocre sex. (read be more dominant).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Saw the title of this thread again & burst out laughing lmao

this is me if i "ascend". she will reject me for my size then laugh about my size with her friends behind my back.