Ghosts do exist

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
Once while a friend and I were working cleaning a hoarder home that had been foreclosed we had found 2 animal skeletons. One was a dog the other a cat. The neighbors had told us that when the people had moved in they had seen the dog and cat that one time on their move in day but had never seen them come outside the house ever again. The house was bad. The room with the cat was horrific. The bottom of the walls and the bottom of the oak furniture was swollen from being wet and discolored a dull yellowish orange from years of cat urine. Apparently the cat was solely kept inside that one bedroom. When we opened the bedside table and dresser drawers they were all completely filled with empty inhalers. No one there had ever seen so many prescription inhalers in their lives. It was heartbreaking and sickening. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. Within seconds we here something in her kitchen and the sound of something breaking. Iʼm looking in her direction and she is looking past me towards the kitchen and her eyes got huge. I turn and sure enough there it is and it leaps up onto the top wall shelf which was only a foot from the ceiling. Iʼm not tall enough to reach the bottom of that shelf on my tiptoes but this shadow had no problem getting up there. It just crouched on that shelf backed into the corner. There was no denying it was there. We got no sleep that night because it kept coming back and forth all night trying to sneak up on us only to shoot around a corner or under something every time we looked at it. First thing the next morning we went back to work at that house but this time she went into both of those bedrooms and drew symbols of protection in both. She told it we were not there to cause harm and it was not allowed to follow us home ever again and then did a blessing and we saged the entire house. After that we never felt anything out of the ordinary again in there and never seen anymore shadow creatures.When we opened the bedside table and dresser drawers they were all completely filled with empty inhalers. No one there had ever seen so many prescription inhalers in their lives. It was heartbreaking and sickening. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas.
The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. Within seconds we here something in her kitchen and the sound of something breaking. Iʼm looking in her direction and she is looking past me towards the kitchen and her eyes got huge. I turn and sure enough there it is and it leaps up onto the top wall shelf which was only a foot from the ceiling. Iʼm not tall enough to reach the bottom of that shelf on my tiptoes but this shadow had no problem getting up there. It just crouched on that shelf backed into the corner. There was no denying it was there. We got no sleep that night because it kept coming back and forth all night trying to sneak up on us only to shoot around a corner or under something every time we looked at it. First thing the next morning we went back to work at that house but this time she went into both of those bedrooms and drew symbols of protection in both. She told it we were not there to cause harm and it was not allowed to follow us home ever again and then did a blessing and we saged the entire house. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room.
My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. Within seconds we here something in her kitchen and the sound of something breaking. Iʼm looking in her direction and she is looking past me towards the kitchen and her eyes got huge. I turn and sure enough there it is and it leaps up onto the top wall shelf which was only a foot from the ceiling. Iʼm not tall enough to reach the bottom of that shelf on my tiptoes but this shadow had no problem getting up there. It just crouched on that shelf backed into the corner. There was no denying it was there. We got no sleep that night because it kept coming back and forth all night trying to sneak up on us only to shoot around a corner or under something every time we looked at it. First thing the next morning we went back to work at that house but this time she went into both of those bedrooms and drew symbols of protection in both. She told it we were not there to cause harm and it was not allowed to follow us home ever again and then did a blessing and we saged the entire house. After that we never felt anything out of the ordinary again in there and never seen anymore shadow creatures.When we opened the bedside table and dresser drawers they were all completely filled with empty inhalers. No one there had ever seen so many prescription inhalers in their lives. It was heartbreaking and sickening. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas.
The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. Within seconds we here something in her kitchen and the sound of something breaking. Iʼm looking in her direction and she is looking past me towards the kitchen and her eyes got huge. I turn and sure enough there it is and it leaps up onto the top wall shelf which was only a foot from the ceiling. Iʼm not tall enough to reach the bottom of that shelf on my tiptoes but this shadow had no problem getting up there. It just crouched on that shelf backed into the corner. There was no denying it was there. We got no sleep that night because it kept coming back and forth all night trying to sneak up on us only to shoot around a corner or under something every time we looked at it. First thing the next morning we went back to work at that house but this time she went into both of those bedrooms and drew symbols of protection in both. She told it we were not there to cause harm and it was not allowed to follow us home ever again and then did a blessing and we saged the entire house. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair.
One was a dog the other a cat. The neighbors had told us that when the people had moved in they had seen the dog and cat that one time on their move in day but had never seen them come outside the house ever again. The house was bad. The room with the cat was horrific. The bottom of the walls and the bottom of the oak furniture was swollen from being wet and discolored a dull yellowish orange from years of cat urine. Apparently the cat was solely kept inside that one bedroom. When we opened the bedside table and dresser drawers they were all completely filled with empty inhalers. No one there had ever seen so many prescription inhalers in their lives. It was heartbreaking and sickening. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. Within seconds we here something in her kitchen and the sound of something breaking. Iʼm looking in her direction and she is looking past me towards the kitchen and her eyes got huge. I turn and sure enough there it is and it leaps up onto the top wall shelf which was only a foot from the ceiling. Iʼm not tall enough to reach the bottom of that shelf on my tiptoes but this shadow had no problem getting up there. It just crouched on that shelf backed into the corner. There was no denying it was there. We got no sleep that night because it kept coming back and forth all night trying to sneak up on us only to shoot around a corner or under something every time we looked at it. First thing the next morning we went back to work at that house but this time she went into both of those bedrooms and drew symbols of protection in both. She told it we were not there to cause harm and it was not allowed to follow us home ever again and then did a blessing and we saged the entire house. After that we never felt anything out of the ordinary again in there and never seen anymore shadow creatures.When we opened the bedside table and dresser drawers they were all completely filled with empty inhalers. No one there had ever seen so many prescription inhalers in their lives. It was heartbreaking and sickening. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas.
The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. Within seconds we here something in her kitchen and the sound of something breaking. Iʼm looking in her direction and she is looking past me towards the kitchen and her eyes got huge. I turn and sure enough there it is and it leaps up onto the top wall shelf which was only a foot from the ceiling. Iʼm not tall enough to reach the bottom of that shelf on my tiptoes but this shadow had no problem getting up there. It just crouched on that shelf backed into the corner. There was no denying it was there. We got no sleep that night because it kept coming back and forth all night trying to sneak up on us only to shoot around a corner or under something every time we looked at it. First thing the next morning we went back to work at that house but this time she went into both of those bedrooms and drew symbols of protection in both. She told it we were not there to cause harm and it was not allowed to follow us home ever again and then did a blessing and we saged the entire house. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing.
Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. Within seconds we here something in her kitchen and the sound of something breaking. Iʼm looking in her direction and she is looking past me towards the kitchen and her eyes got huge. I turn and sure enough there it is and it leaps up onto the top wall shelf which was only a foot from the ceiling. Iʼm not tall enough to reach the bottom of that shelf on my tiptoes but this shadow had no problem getting up there. It just crouched on that shelf backed into the corner. There was no denying it was there. We got no sleep that night because it kept coming back and forth all night trying to sneak up on us only to shoot around a corner or under something every time we looked at it. First thing the next morning we went back to work at that house but this time she went into both of those bedrooms and drew symbols of protection in both. She told it we were not there to cause harm and it was not allowed to follow us home ever again and then did a blessing and we saged the entire house. After that we never felt anything out of the ordinary again in there and never seen anymore shadow creatures.When we opened the bedside table and dresser drawers they were all completely filled with empty inhalers. No one there had ever seen so many prescription inhalers in their lives. It was heartbreaking and sickening. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas.
The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. Within seconds we here something in her kitchen and the sound of something breaking. Iʼm looking in her direction and she is looking past me towards the kitchen and her eyes got huge. I turn and sure enough there it is and it leaps up onto the top wall shelf which was only a foot from the ceiling. Iʼm not tall enough to reach the bottom of that shelf on my tiptoes but this shadow had no problem getting up there. It just crouched on that shelf backed into the corner. There was no denying it was there. We got no sleep that night because it kept coming back and forth all night trying to sneak up on us only to shoot around a corner or under something every time we looked at it. First thing the next morning we went back to work at that house but this time she went into both of those bedrooms and drew symbols of protection in both. She told it we were not there to cause harm and it was not allowed to follow us home ever again and then did a blessing and we saged the entire house. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room.
It just crouched on that shelf backed into the corner. There was no denying it was there. We got no sleep that night because it kept coming back and forth all night trying to sneak up on us only to shoot around a corner or under something every time we looked at it. First thing the next morning we went back to work at that house but this time she went into both of those bedrooms and drew symbols of protection in both. She told it we were not there to cause harm and it was not allowed to follow us home ever again and then did a blessing and we saged the entire house. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room.
My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. Within seconds we here something in her kitchen and the sound of something breaking. Iʼm looking in her direction and she is looking past me towards the kitchen and her eyes got huge. I turn and sure enough there it is and it leaps up onto the top wall shelf which was only a foot from the ceiling. Iʼm not tall enough to reach the bottom of that shelf on my tiptoes but this shadow had no problem getting up there. It just crouched on that shelf backed into the corner.
My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. Within seconds we here something in her kitchen and the sound of something breaking. Iʼm looking in her direction and she is looking past me towards the kitchen and her eyes got huge. I turn and sure enough there it is and it leaps up onto the top wall shelf which was only a foot from the ceiling. Iʼm not tall enough to reach the bottom of that shelf on my tiptoes but this shadow had no problem getting up there. It just crouched on that shelf backed into the corner. There was no denying it was there. We got no sleep that night because it kept coming back and forth all night trying to sneak up on us only to shoot around a corner or under something every time we looked at it. First thing the next morning we went back to work at that house but this time she went into both of those bedrooms and drew symbols of protection in both. She told it we were not there to cause harm and it was not allowed to follow us home ever again and then did a blessing and we saged the entire house. After that we never felt anything out of the ordinary again in there and never seen anymore shadow creatures.When we opened the bedside table and dresser drawers they were all completely filled with empty inhalers. No one there had ever seen so many prescription inhalers in their lives. It was heartbreaking and sickening. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas.
The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. Within seconds we here something in her kitchen and the sound of something breaking. Iʼm looking in her direction and she is looking past me towards the kitchen and her eyes got huge. I turn and sure enough there it is and it leaps up onto the top wall shelf which was only a foot from the ceiling. Iʼm not tall enough to reach the bottom of that shelf on my tiptoes but this shadow had no problem getting up there. It just crouched on that shelf backed into the corner. There was no denying it was there. We got no sleep that night because it kept coming back and forth all night trying to sneak up on us only to shoot around a corner or under something every time we looked at it. First thing the next morning we went back to work at that house but this time she went into both of those bedrooms and drew symbols of protection in both. She told it we were not there to cause harm and it was not allowed to follow us home ever again and then did a blessing and we saged the entire house. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair.
One was a dog the other a cat. The neighbors had told us that when the people had moved in they had seen the dog and cat that one time on their move in day but had never seen them come outside the house ever again. The house was bad. The room with the cat was horrific. The bottom of the walls and the bottom of the oak furniture was swollen from being wet and discolored a dull yellowish orange from years of cat urine. Apparently the cat was solely kept inside that one bedroom. When we opened the bedside table and dresser drawers they were all completely filled with empty inhalers. No one there had ever seen so many prescription inhalers in their lives. It was heartbreaking and sickening. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. Within seconds we here something in her kitchen and the sound of something breaking. Iʼm looking in her direction and she is looking past me towards the kitchen and her eyes got huge. I turn and sure enough there it is and it leaps up onto the top wall shelf which was only a foot from the ceiling. Iʼm not tall enough to reach the bottom of that shelf on my tiptoes but this shadow had no problem getting up there. It just crouched on that shelf backed into the corner. There was no denying it was there. We got no sleep that night because it kept coming back and forth all night trying to sneak up on us only to shoot around a corner or under something every time we looked at it. First thing the next morning we went back to work at that house but this time she went into both of those bedrooms and drew symbols of protection in both. She told it we were not there to cause harm and it was not allowed to follow us home ever again and then did a blessing and we saged the entire house. After that we never felt anything out of the ordinary again in there and never seen anymore shadow creatures.When we opened the bedside table and dresser drawers they were all completely filled with empty inhalers. No one there had ever seen so many prescription inhalers in their lives. It was heartbreaking and sickening. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas.
The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. Within seconds we here something in her kitchen and the sound of something breaking. Iʼm looking in her direction and she is looking past me towards the kitchen and her eyes got huge. I turn and sure enough there it is and it leaps up onto the top wall shelf which was only a foot from the ceiling. Iʼm not tall enough to reach the bottom of that shelf on my tiptoes but this shadow had no problem getting up there. It just crouched on that shelf backed into the corner. There was no denying it was there. We got no sleep that night because it kept coming back and forth all night trying to sneak up on us only to shoot around a corner or under something every time we looked at it. First thing the next morning we went back to work at that house but this time she went into both of those bedrooms and drew symbols of protection in both. She told it we were not there to cause harm and it was not allowed to follow us home ever again and then did a blessing and we saged the entire house. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door. It was so solid that I immediately turned and looked. Nothing. So I start watching tv again and once again I see something black step into the doorway and stop. I turn and it shoots out of sight. Her back was turned towards that door but she seen my reactions and asked what was wrong so I told her. Whatever it was, was small to medium size and on all fours. Like an animal. She told me to try not to look at it or acknowledge it. So we continue talking watching tv and it steps back in the doorway stands there a second then starts coming towards the back of her chair. I quickly turned my head in that direction and it bolted back into that room. That room had a door that led to a small hallway that led to another room that had a door to her kitchen. The kitchen which was positioned on the other side of the dining area right behind the couch I was sitting on. The bedroom right beside it was where the dog was kept. The baseboards and wood flooring was separated from the bottom of the walls and the entire floor was covered in layers of old feces. The dog skeleton was found in the closet underneath some clothes and both rooms were infested with fleas. Everyone who went down that hallway felt uneasy and wouldnʼt stay really no time. It was when I entered the hallway walk-in closet that I noticed exactly how intense that feeling could become. I could not stay in there and had to come out and step out of the house. My friend came out behind me and asked me what was wrong what happened because she had never seen me leave any area so quickly and not stop until I was out completely. I told her I could feel something VERY negative staring me down. The feeling was coming from every angle in that closet. I have never felt such hate in my life coming from no one or nothing. She asked me what I thought it was and immediately without even actually thinking about it I blurted out “have you ever had a pissed off cat sitting glaring at you like it was about to attack at any second”? She said yes and I told her that was exactly the feeling I was getting. Thatʼs when she pointed out the closet was straight across the hall from the cat room. After that we called it a day and went back to her house. Within the first hour I knew something was there with us. As I was sitting on her couch I could see inside her office/craft room door and as we were watching tv I seen something black walk by that door.

Last edited:
HVNBWD5.gif

• +1
Reactions: notrealtrees and FatJattMofo
you damn well knew nobody in they right minds is gonna read this wall of autism

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Not a single word. XD

"My friend came to check on me because she had never seen me leave any area so fast" ...what?

HOLY FUCKING SHIT NOT A SINGLE PIXEL

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo
I tried to read this but i can't to long

Actually read it all.

Will read when i'll be bored to death

there's no way you didn't copy paste this.