GHRP-2 + Mk-667 alone for height?

Chad69

Chad69

Kraken
I have enough money to afford this
Would I gain anything?
Muscles or slight increase in height?
This will be my introduction stack before I start to work for my mega stack on summer tbh

How old are you?

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
wtf what is the point in an "introduction stack"

• +1
I have enough money to afford this
Would I gain anything?
Muscles or slight increase in height?
This will be my introduction stack before I start to work for my mega stack on summer tbh
you have got to be joking. you think this will increase your height? fk me

• +1
you have got to be joking. you think this will increase your height? fk me
Nope
I will use this before my main stack
My main stack literally includes 4 different peptides,mk-667 and SAM-e + I will be injecting up to 6-9x times a day

Nope
I will use this before my main stack
My main stack literally includes 4 different peptides,mk-667 and SAM-e + I will be injecting up to 6-9x times a day
What an absolute waste of money, I feel for you nigga

• +1
Kys bluecel faggot
No one loves you

Iam 15
My growth plates are still opened
I can still grow
i would love to see you injecting 9 times a day for months on end, the amount of shit you will get on your skin after that... There is no point injecting in different areas if u are injecting 63 times a week JFL

• +1
Reactions: Piro, Chad69 and Norwooder
Kys bluecel faggot
No one loves you

Iam 15
My growth plates are still opened
I can still grow
you cannot, it doesn't work like that, have not ever seen one case in history where someone succesfully "heightmaxxed" all height you get you would have gotten anyway naturally. don't waste your money man, it will not change anything I know you want to believe it so badly but it will do jack shit

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: yirma19, Chintuck22, MentalistKebab and 1 other person
you cannot, it doesn't work like that, have not ever seen one case in history where someone succesfully "heightmaxxed" all height you get you would have gotten anyway naturally. don't waste your money man, it will not change anything I know you want to believe it so badly but it will do jack shit
Bbb....bb....but some people from got results
Can I rather use HGH?
It has been clinically approved
i would love to see you injecting 9 times a day for months on end, the amount of shit you will get on your skin after that... There is no point injecting in different areas if u are injecting 63 times a week JFL
Thats how other more respected users you from here told me to do.
Literally @Extra Chromosome height maxing guide is saying the same shit

Can I rather use HGH?

no i never told u to inject 9 times a day with shit that will just accelerate your height velocity, learn about DNA catch up growth and the Hayflick Limit bro https://www.karger.com/Article/PDF/328117

• Woah
Reactions: RAITEIII
no i never told u to inject 9 times a day with shit that will just accelerate your height velocity, learn about DNA catch up growth and the Hayflick Limit bro https://www.karger.com/Article/PDF/328117
Yeah I know you havent told me that,other users did
Alright bro
Yeah Iam sorry for insulting you
Its just painful being 5’6 in Dinaric area where average is like 6ft
76FFD0F8 81AC 47E8 98E5 20A2DEA4CBF3

• So Sad
Reactions: Fear and Solidcoin
Yeah I know you havent told me that,other users did
Alright bro
Yeah Iam sorry for insulting you
Its just painful being 5’6 in Dinaric area where average is like 6ft
View attachment 416074
i really can not understand how YOU have missed ALL of my posts and though out reasoning on heightmaxxing, look back a few 100 posts from me, it will give you the very best stack not just increasing height veolicty to DNA determined genetic potential but having growth plate senescence reversal and biological aging slowing in our control to an extent while also expanding the hypertophic zone of growth plate and stimulating pi3k pathway, GH and IGF-1 can easily be taken care of by your body it's just everything for the progenitors need to be controlled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20491 and Chad69
i really can not understand how YOU have missed ALL of my posts and though out reasoning on heightmaxxing, look back a few 100 posts from me, it will give you the very best stack not just increasing height veolicty to DNA determined genetic potential but having growth plate senescence reversal and biological aging slowing in our control to an extent while also expanding the hypertophic zone of growth plate and stimulating pi3k pathway, GH and IGF-1 can easily be taken care of by your body it's just everything for the progenitors need to be controlled
Idk bro how I missed on that,probably because I havnet used looksmaxing section for the past one month.
Can you send me in PMs?

create a well structured mega-thread tbh

I've read a lot already and tldr is basically no one knows anything for sure, so it would help to compile all of the research and upcoming future results (unless you want to limit its publicity).

it would also allow you to take full credit

at 15 your growth plates are at the brink of fusing. It’s literally pointless. You would have had to inject before even starting puberty. Puberty is the process of growth plates fusing

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222 and Chad69
Can I rather use HGH?

'CHAD1212' you are the biggest coper on this forum, and it is no surprise that you are the biggest coper as you are one of the users that must undergo the biggest of transformations to even see bottom tier vagina in your bedroom. just stop with this utter dogshit, you will not increase your height more than you would grow naturally, move onto other things, become a short jacked dude, become a confident short dude, idk but do not become a coper wasting 100s of dollars trying to increase your height.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
'CHAD1212' you are the biggest coper on this forum, and it is no surprise that you are the biggest coper as you are one of the users that must undergo the biggest of transformations to even see bottom tier vagina in your bedroom. just stop with this utter dogshit, you will not increase your height more than you would grow naturally, move onto other things, become a short jacked dude, become a confident short dude, idk but do not become a coper wasting 100s of dollars trying to increase your height.
AND YOU TOLD ME THAT IAM COPING
412DFAAA 809B 4EE2 8AC2 B00585A54019

THIS IS LITERALLY BLUEPILL COPE
HOW TF AM I THE BIGGEST COPPER ON THIS FORUM?

Biggest transformation to see bottom tier vagina JFLLLL YOU RETARD

USERS FROM HERE ALWAYS RATE ME AS 7/10

Attachments

• FD42CE5D-95C4-45AF-8F2E-24F9D4E43B66.png
    FD42CE5D-95C4-45AF-8F2E-24F9D4E43B66.png
    202.3 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Muh you cant grow
AND YOU TOLD ME THAT IAM COPING
View attachment 416157
THIS IS LITERALLY BLUEPILL COPE
HOW TF AM I THE BIGGEST COPPER ON THIS FORUM?
He is coping in his own way. More than half of this forum grow (naturally) after 15 yet you cant pubertymax at that height according to him

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4053 and Chad69
Muh you cant grow

He is coping in his own way. More than half of this forum grow (naturally) after 15 yet you cant pubertymax at that height according to him
Retard,I havent grow since I was 13.

• So Sad
Reactions: MentalistKebab
Seriously :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Sorry OP
Indeed bro
I even thought I was actually 5’7 when I was 13
Now at 15 Iam 5’6 and even smaller because I was delusional because I measured my height wrongly JFL
Your name is fucking norwooder and you are retarded bluecel
Despite my height judging by your desperate texts I bet I can beat the shit out of you in 2 minutes

Last edited:
I highly doubt it, you’d be better off just using an AI for now while saving up for your proper stack.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Chad69
I heard you can get catch up growth after long periods of extreme stress. Is this true?
i dunno about that bro, it might actually be true ngl

• +1
A lot of people keep asking strike_poseidon to keep reposting the 'same things' he posted previously about his stack. I'm sure at this point, he gets tired of having to repost same thing over and over again. Are people that lazy to just click on his username and find his history of posts and find the stacks in this forum themselves?

I AM THE MESSENGER SENT BY ALLAH HIMSELF. I COME TO ALL OF YOU SUBHUMANS TO SPREAD THE "EVERY COPE HAS AN END" PILL. ACCEPT THE TRUEST. THE DARKEST FORM OFF OUR WELL KNOWN "BLACKPILL" AND HELP ME SPREAD THE WORD BEFORE ITS TOO LATE. STOP YOUR SUFFERING. SPREAD THE MESSAGE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6217
ONE DAY ALL YOUR COPES ARE GOING TO END. ALL THE COPES. AND YOU WILL ACCEPT THE TRUEST THE DARKEST FORM OF THE BLACKPILL. AND MOST OF YOU ARE GOING TO ROPE ONLY THE MENTALLY STRONGEST WILL SURVIVE AND THEY TOO WILL NEVER ACHIEVE TRUE HAPPINESS. THATS THE FUTURE OF .ME USERS. YOU COULD COPE, BUT AT THE END YOU WILL ROPE OR GO MONK MODE. - BARS

• +1
Reactions: Incoming
Considering the fact that pro bodybuilders inject exorbitant amounts of IGF and GH (which happen to be extremely expensive), you'd think it would have to help in some way.
Would a peptide like GHRP or CJC1295 no dac help with muscle growth?

Would a peptide like GHRP or CJC1295 no dac help with muscle growth?
Gh is anabolic so peptides that stimulate gh secretion would enhance muscle protein synthesis

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873