Giga autist here, differences between women showing interest and women being friendly?

Teutonic

Teutonic

Bronze
Title

(not actually autistic after tested twice)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, nonserviam, Deleted member 7776 and 3 others
likely over tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, Mastermind and Deleted member 275
If they touch you, play with their hair, or give you the look

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Schönling, Deleted member 2012 and 10 others
It’s way easier to ask them out and get rejected once than beat around the bush for months looking for signals. Don’t be too blunt, but be confident and ask them out. If they seem unfriendly don’t.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: aspieSavage, BigBoy, Deleted member 2095 and 26 others
It's over for you

A few mm of bones :tiny:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, lepo2317, Deleted member 2095 and 13 others
If they act friendly but you aren't sure, just ask them in a playful manner: "Are you flirting with me?". If they act confused, awkward or say no, continue with: "Ha-ha, I'm just joking! Gotcha!".

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SoyGune, Deleted member 39, Back Alley Boy and 9 others
It's still a bit hard to tell. Most guys, imo smartfully so, when in doubt just assume she is firting and not being just friendly. It gives a dude, the confidecen to at least try, make a move.

eye contact, face expressions, positioning of her body, etc..

This video, is very good about the subject matter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tallcel, Deleted member 9779 and mulattomaxxer
depends on your FACE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro, lepo2317, Deleted member 2095 and 9 others
since u are in this forum... no she isnt flirting with you, she is just being friendly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zeshama, lepo2317, thekurdishprince and 28 others
I wouldnt know

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, SoyGune, Cacas112 and 1 other person
since u are in this forum... no she isnt flirting with you, she is just being friendly
Ngl you should never flirt with girls you will be made fun off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SoyGune, Patient A, Deleted member 9779 and 1 other person
Firstly read the situation. Is she in a situation where she is supposed to be friendly to you? For example if she is in customer service chances are she isnt flirting with you. Whats she like around other people, does she act exactly the same?

Secondly read her body language, this is the best way to tell if somebody is interested in your or not because you cannot fake body language. If her feet/body is tturned away from you and her arms are crossed she probably doenst want to talk to you. If she is looking towards you, exposing her neck and has her arms relaxed she is eased to be around you.

If she is standing close to your or touching you she is probably interested. Some women are teases but you might aswell ask them out if they are getting touchy with you. No point in waiting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746, owlofathena and Deleted member 4106
The dilated pupil look with smiling? That "look"?
Pretty much man. Like you get that look and the vibe and you know she's into you. Lots of eye contact too.

Her reaction to your touch is probably the best indicator if she likes you or just being friendly. Try to grab her hand or hug her in a more romantic way. Of course do it gently to not creep her out. If she reciprocates this, it’s a great sign she likes you, if she acts uncertain , uncomfortable or tries to get rid of your touch, just move on. There are many girls out there man. Don’t waste time

• +1
Reactions: Highrise, Back Alley Boy, nonserviam and 1 other person
Woman aren’t extremely nice to boys they’re attracted to they tend to get mad at them over nothing too or feel sad cause u did something

If they’re just being nice what you do DOENST really affect them and they don’t read to much into it

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 1751
It's all about eye contact, the more eye contact you receive and the more intense the eye contact is, the more she is attracted to you. A woman will never give deep intense and long eye contact to a guy that she sees as a friend.

If a girl gives you really good eye contact and you approach her, your success rate is much higher than if you approach a random girl who didn't even notice you. The ones where you are guaranteed to succeed (if you don't fuck up) are the ones who keep maintaining eye contact when you catch them looking at you.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: zeshama, owlofathena, Deleted member 6128 and 3 others
It's all about eye contact, the more eye contact you receive and the more intense the eye contact is, the more she is attracted to you. A woman will never give deep intense and long eye contact to a guy that she sees as a friend.

If a girl gives you really good eye contact and you approach her, your success rate is much higher than if you approach a random girl who didn't even notice you. The ones where you are guaranteed to succeed (if you don't fuck up) are the ones who keep maintaining eye contact when you catch them looking at you.
Legit??? I'll look for that. Seems true because most people don't hold eye contact with people they don't like. It's a natural mechanism

• +1
Reactions: Highrise
this sounds like a shit thread but in reality, we've all experienced, or experience this. its brutal not knowing, and to muster the confidence is a gargantuan task..

all i can say is force yourself, look stupid, and force yourself again and look stupid again, until it becomes easier. doing molly or drinking also helps.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9989, nonserviam and Deleted member 6128

This is true and trust me you will notice it when it happens, I remember a hoe looking at me for 30 seconds like I was a pizza in a microwave oven, (she wasnt that attractive tho)

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and randomuser2407
Legit??? I'll look for that. Seems true because most people don't hold eye contact with people they don't like. It's a natural mechanism
I learned that from the book Game by Roosh V (it was his last book before he became a tradcon).

After reading the book I thought about my previous interactions with women and I finally understood them a lot more, I knew why women were checking me out and what they were trying to make me do.

Before reading the book, I thought that it didn't mean anything or that I would get rejected if I approached, but after reading the book, I realized that those women who gave me strong IOIs wanted me to approach, they wanted me to initiate a conversation with them and ask them out because they thought that I was attractive. But because everyone on the internet had previously told me that they are either trying to use me for validation/attention or that it doesn't mean anything, I kept doubting whether or not they really liked me.

And although they very well could have rejected me even after giving me strong eye contact, I know that my success rate would have been much higher with them than if I approached a random woman in public who never noticed me.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Deleted member 6341
Kid wtf is this whole thread. Does that bitch seem into you sexually or not? Is it really that fucking hard to tell

He's on the spectrum. Might as well be getting IOI advice from an alien.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 1751
smiling, talking super soft voice, hair touching, glances , laughter, any touching or initiating contact.

Women make it obv, some even will say it jokingly to see how you react. Best show no validation until after sex.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 4106
This is true and trust me you will notice it when it happens, I remember a hoe looking at me for 30 seconds like I was a pizza in a microwave oven, (she wasnt that attractive tho)
I have always had very high standards, even back when I had my underbite and didn't get checked out by any women at all because of it.

What I know now though is that if a woman is attractive enough to have sex with but not to be your girlfriend, you can date her, you don't have to lie to her and you don't have to tell her that you don't want to date her long term, you can go on dates and you are not obligated to commit after you have sex with her.

And that same type of logic could be used even with girls that you find unattractive, if they make it easy to date them, you can date them but you are not obligated to have sex with them afterwards. Instead, you can use them as dating experience to become so good at dating that when you finally get to date a girl that you really like, you won't ruin everything by lacking experience.

The most intense eye contact I ever had was in a convenience store in the USA close to the border between the USA and Canada, I was on my way back home from a trip to Miami with my family when I entered the convenience store alone to go to the bathroom, and when the overweight cashier saw me walk in the store, she looked at me in such a thirsty way like she wanted to have sex with me at that moment in the store. She wasn't too ugly to have sex with, I could have definitely had sex with her if I knew how to handle that kind of situation and if I had been travelling alone instead of having to rely on my parents. A lot of my opportunities were ruined because I lacked experience with women actually, sometimes my shyness didn't matter, but sometimes it turned women off so much that they would lose interest in me quickly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 6341
OP aren't you 6"4'? just walk in a room and dont acknowledge them they'll see you and put them self in the way if they want to be talked to. If unsure just speak in a nice but firm voice " Good morning" , "Evening", etc if she returns the greeting and doesnt walk off immeditly then start the conversation, "are you from here?", "my name burner by the way", "don't wanna hold you up can i txt you sometime" hug her as if she a long lost classmate and leave. txt her in a day or two. set up the meeting with an obvi way to get her back to your place or her. and try to fuck but dont be pushy. if she say lets take time back off and ghost her then try run the same game two week later getting her alone etc.

I have always had very high standards, even back when I had my underbite and didn't get checked out by any women at all because of it.

What I know now though is that if a woman is attractive enough to have sex with but not to be your girlfriend, you can date her, you don't have to lie to her and you don't have to tell her that you don't want to date her long term, you can go on dates and you are not obligated to commit after you have sex with her.

And that same type of logic could be used even with girls that you find unattractive, if they make it easy to date them, you can date them but you are not obligated to have sex with them afterwards. Instead, you can use them as dating experience to become so good at dating that when you finally get to date a girl that you really like, you won't ruin everything by lacking experience.

The most intense eye contact I ever had was in a convenience store in the USA close to the border between the USA and Canada, I was on my way back home from a trip to Miami with my family when I entered the convenience store alone to go to the bathroom, and when the overweight cashier saw me walk in the store, she looked at me in such a thirsty way like she wanted to have sex with me at that moment in the store. She wasn't too ugly to have sex with, I could have definitely had sex with her if I knew how to handle that kind of situation and if I had been travelling alone instead of having to rely on my parents. A lot of my opportunities were ruined because I lacked experience with women actually, sometimes my shyness didn't matter, but sometimes it turned women off so much that they would lose interest in me quickly.
Yrah I also had high standards for a long time. But personally I wouldnt want to date a woman Im not attracted to, that would be indeed an experience but a horrible one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341 and randomuser2407
He's on the spectrum. Might as well be getting IOI advice from an alien.
I'm only on the spectrum because of my ADHD, ADHD is strongly linked to autism except that it is not like being an aspie.
I'm autistic in the way that I deal with tasks, what makes me happy, and what my interests are, but I'm not so autistic that it limits me socially when talking to people in real life.

Yes I write long paragraphs but that's only because I get no feedback, and because of my ADHD I have no self control when doing things. So I can spend hours doing something like writing posts here and not even realize how much time I am wasting.

In the past though, I used to be unable to detect body language when talking to people, so much so that when they acted annoyed or bored with what I said, I kept talking and even talked faster and louder to make sure that I got to say everything I wanted, I was that pathetic.

Since a few years ago, I am able to judge people's reactions to what I say and be more interesting. If I have nothing interesting to say, I just wait until the right moment and I say a funny joke and everyone laughs, this makes me look way more interesting than most people, because instead of talking about myself or talking all the time, I listen to them and make them laugh with good jokes that I come up with on the spot.

I'm autistic with how I see life in general and how I live my life, but I'm not autistic when interacting with other people, I am on the spectrum but by so little that none of my friends would even think that I am on the spectrum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6341
Yrah I also had high standards for a long time. But personally I wouldnt want to date a woman Im not attracted to, that would be indeed an experience but a horrible one
I mean that if you have little to no experience, you can use the uglier girls as dating experience, and dates can be really cheap (coffee shop or fun cheap activity outdoor) so it will only cost you a bit of your time and in exchange you will become more and more comfortable with talking to women, so that when you end up with a girl that you really like, you will be an expert at dating already and you won't fuck up and scare her away. Just because you date a girl doesn't mean you are forced to have sex with her, just like no girl would feel forced to have sex with you after a date.

Thanks for the tips dudes

There isnt, shes either interested or just seeing you as a nice friend. You shouldnt really attach on the doubt if shes interested or not. If youre attractive you'll get more girls interested, logically. To the point you there might be even too much attention (speaking of 7 psl ofcourse). Making also have you the possibility of rejecting them. So basically you could get sex everytime,everywhere. Is the advantage an attractive male has basically.

Btw I guess for most here, if you where attractive you wouldnt ask if a girl is interested or not. If youre minimally 5psl and youre meeting women and they dont are you as an direct sexual option (short term mating) dont confuse it with with being a nice beta husband (long term mating), youre likely not 5 psl minimally not even 4 psl as girls sometimes use their attractiveness to get to know you, do to favors for them. Its why gauging girls interest as an average male can be confusing

Ios are copes, your either seen as an reliable husband,boyfriend or hot partner mate the girl is listing after. Is basically all depends if they see you as an reliable husband or not.

Reason why girls have it easy is their dominance on the sexual market. They basically dont face that much difficulty in life in terms of dating. Males are also more horny so they are more likely simping/entering An LTR with a 4 psl girl.

Btw if youre like 7psl, like 100% of women will find you attractive. Easy to statusmaxx as you wont bother with women that much as because your sexual needs will more likely be satisfied. Depends if youre blackpilled or bluepilled ofcourse. The more blackpilled the more dark triad you'll likely behave (combines with a high iq) as you'll be able to manipulatie everyone youre good (due to having good looks)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4209

Invite them out and try to escalate to sex on the first date. IoIs mean shit. I can remember at least 2 girls who gave me literally zero IoIs and responded negatively to my touch and 1 hour later I was inside them in my bedroom

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4887
i dont know im invisible

If they act friendly but you aren't sure, just ask them in a playful manner: "Are you flirting with me?". If they act confused, awkward or say no, continue with: "Ha-ha, I'm just joking! Gotcha!".
high iq applicable advice

Invite them out and try to escalate to sex on the first date. IoIs mean shit. I can remember at least 2 girls who gave me literally zero IoIs and responded negatively to my touch and 1 hour later I was inside them in my bedroom
How did you get inside them?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Lip bite, tilting head to the side, always smiling, touching you etc.

just assume that every woman is into you. cuz why tf would you do anything else?? im ugly af and women still get with me.

same things you do when you like someone, bitches make it pretty obvious

Jfl at pua’s advice on this thread

If they push you down , rip your pants and suck your cock = Showing interest

Everything else = Being friendly

I've deadass had a girl ask me out for coffee just to tell me she was being friendly when I started to flirt, so you never know

So many missed opportunities with never approaching, thinking that since you're GL enough, they'll either approach you, or they're not interested at all.

• +1
Reactions: tallcel
If she sucks your dick, she's just friendly.
If she swallows, she might be interested.