Giga mogging

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years

Bro just be smart and make money and women will love you!

LOL Looks>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Money + status

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, BigBoy, Deleted member 2597 and 5 others

• JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 4612
your looks are your “personality” tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
stephen hawking looking away to avoid the mog

Why should how his smile is configured change your level of trust towards him?
It's similair to the smile on my post. You don't have the same bias then? i assume.

It's similair to the smile on my post. You don't have the same bias then? i assume.
Each feature and how it's configured changes how your personality is percieved. You can make someone more/less trustworthy, approachable, creepy, confident, happy, sad, scared, intimidating, aggressive, submissive etc. by changing their features and people will treat you how they see you. If you look creepy, you get treated as a creep. If you look approachable, you will be approached. I also used to have this bias when I wasn't blackpilled but now I see past it. Are your looks a true reflection of you? If you are treated a certain way your whole life due to a certain look then you can develop personality traits associated with it (e.g. good looking guys naturally become confident, ugly guys naturally become shy as they assume their places throughout their lives) but should we treat people how they look? I'm tired of it personally.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Each feature and how it's configured changes how your personality is percieved. You can make someone more/less trustworthy, approachable, creepy, confident, happy, sad, scared, intimidating, aggressive, submissive etc. by changing their features and people will treat you how they see you. If you look creepy, you get treated as a creep. If you look approachable, you will be approached. I also used to have this bias when I wasn't blackpilled but now I see past it. Are your looks a true reflection of you? If you are treated a certain way your whole life due to a certain look then you can develop personality traits associated with it (e.g. good looking guys naturally become confident, ugly guys naturally become shy as they assume their places throughout their lives) but should we treat people how they look? I'm tired of it personally.
I was shy my whole life, not so around with my own gender tho

I was shy my whole life, not so around with my own gender tho
Around guys it might more be subtle but you will still assume your place according to how you look.

With women it's "vibe" that they get from you, filtered through your looks.

The world naturally puts you in your place with each interaction from the moment that you are born and if you act outside of it people don't like it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913