[Giga thread] Peptide mixing guide

Madness

Madness

Inactive
Here is the ultimate guide to mixing peptides

GHRP Peptides, CJC-1295 Peptides, HGH Frag 176-191 and IGF-1 Peptides.

You will need: peptide vial, syringe of 3ml, Sterilized water ampule and an alcohol damped pad or swab.

Step one: Remove The rubber stopper of peptide vial and clean it with the swab/pad then let it dry for a minute.

Step two: Open the water ampule and take out 2mls of water from the ampule. You need to turn the ampule upside down so that the syringe needle is facing the roof and flick the barrel to get air to the top.

Step three: push water to the tip of the needle to remove air and then shoot the water into the peptide container (hit the wall for better dilution). Make it sure that you release the pressure from the vial or it will burst, the best way to do this is after putting in your solution, twist off the pin top while its still in the vial, just for a split second is enough, then pull it out.

When drawing the solution out of peptide vial first fill the pin with air to the part you will be filling up to, then push air in, then draw peptide up to that same point, this keeps pressure even and makes drawing a bit easier

DO NOT SHAKE THE PEPTIDE ONLY RUB IT GENTLY.

Store at -4c

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad, kobecel, dogtown and 1 other person
Nice guide.

I would like to add that you can use 3x 1ml syringes because it is more accessable.
also storage is at 4 celsius for the reconstituted peptides, and freeze the unmixed powdered peptides.

• +1
Reactions: AyWiz and Madness
What are the benefits of running these peptides? Is increasing GH just for heightmaxxing?

What are the benefits of running these peptides? Is increasing GH just for heightmaxxing?
Hair, skin, fat loss. Better bone mineralization, better sleep, some say more gains.

Gh has a lot of benifits tbh. Better skin, better memory, faster muscle repair

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Extra Chromosome
JFL are you at injecting at 14, slayer.

is it that bad to store in in room temperature conditions ?

JFL are you at injecting at 14, slayer.

is it that bad to store in in room temperature conditions ?
It will break it down yh, also I haven’t injected since I can’t order shit without my parents finding out :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, dogtown and Extra Chromosome
It will break it down yh, also I haven’t injected since I can’t order shit without my parents finding out :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

yeah my problem too.

gonna have to buy and hide a mini fridge

yeah my problem too.

gonna have to buy and hide a mini fridge
My method was a shoe box with ice packs and some sheet metal. The small metal sectors would store the peptides and ice packs would be on the outside. As for ordering normally it would go to a freind who has a short laneway and not nosy parents but for this I can’t do that

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
This thread needs more attention and should be included in the archive. @Dude420 @11gaijin

I would like to add that you can use 3x 1ml syringes because it is more accessable.
This is what I was asking @Madness in pm, I only have a 1mL syringe instead of a 3mL. Can I use it more than once to take out the bacteriostatic water and put into the vial of peptide? And can I inject with the same needle multiple times if I need to?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Madness
This thread needs more attention and should be included in the archive. @Dude420 @11gaijin

This is what I was asking @Madness in pm, I only have a 1mL syringe instead of a 3mL. Can I use it more than once to take out the bacteriostatic water and put into the vial of peptide? And can I inject with the same needle multiple times if I need to?
I don’t see why not.. inject however the stack your doing calls for

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
I don’t see why not.. inject however the stack your doing calls for
I was concerned with risk of infection, I'm too new to this shit.

I reuse the needle due to my slayer inhib levels. The safer way is to use 3 seperate tho. Always intensively sanitize with alcohol swabs.

I reuse the needle due to my slayer inhib levels. The safer way is to use 3 seperate tho. Always intensively sanitize with alcohol swabs.
That's what I did, rubbed that alcohol swab over everything. My face got red and hot for 10 mins after.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
That's what I did, rubbed that alcohol swab over everything. My face got red and hot for 10 mins after.
You got some legit stuff mang. Did you get hungry?
I hope you didn't rub the needle as well. It is already sterile.

Yes I'm eating a bunch of shit lying around rn.

I did rub the needle out of compulsiveness lmao. But noted.
Sweet.

When I get some money in the future I will be experimenting on peptide nasal sprays tbh ngl.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee