H

Hunter

Banned

straight from the horses mouth...

• +1
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Insomniac, axedee and 4 others
At least shes honest about it instead of virtue signalling like the rest of reddit does

• +1
Reactions: dogtown, Extra Chromosome, Insomniac and 7 others
Genetics = life quality

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Absi, Zeta ascended, Limerencel and 8 others
so they're cool with their kid being a faggot or a tranny but not just mediocre looking

holy shit women = meme gender confirmed.
I'd murder my wife and then eat her corpse to dispose of evidence if she tried to turn my son into a faggot, no offense.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Insomniac, DeformAspergerCel and 7 others
It just goes to show society hates ugly people.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Idontknowlol
depends how ugly tbh.

One obese woman on the internet speaks for all women. Okay buddy.

• +1
Reactions: Einon and RichardSpencel
I'm getting the feel that they're gonna blame us for being ugly and say it's 1000% your fault for being short or having a genetically deformed nose. Or maybe the hate towards ugly men is just going to rise so it's gonna seem like it, while they aren't thinking anything about it other than ugly male = bad. And ofc many foids and normies will just pretend it's our personalities and not looks.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, itsoverbuddyboyo and RichardSpencel
AWALT. im getting serious IT vibes from you.
You do NoFap. You know who created that? A normie. If anyone is an IT cuck, it's you.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and androidcel
One obese woman on the internet speaks for all women. Okay buddy.
There have been studies done that show that parents tend to favor their more attractive children. But yeah I agree it's not all of them.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
There have been studies done that show that parents tend to favor their more attractive children. But yeah I agree it's not all of them.
Yes, even parents favor their attractive kids more but even the ugly ones will get love anyways. Just not as much, obviously.

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo and Zeta ascended
Just low bodyfat lowering to 12% and surgerymax boy
Omg the cope ?

Yea sure

And the average iq of reddit is 45

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: kobecel
You do NoFap. You know who created that? A normie. If anyone is an IT cuck, it's you.
nofap has been known for millenia passed down thought traditional chinese medicine

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel, kobecel and Extra Chromosome
nofap has been known for millenia passed down thought traditional chinese medicine

You're talking about semen retention.

“face only a mother could love”

some faces are unlovable even to mothers :feelsrope:

The majority of people seem to think she's way out of line for this.

I notice that's not something people here or on incels.is acknowledge. They'll post something and say "Look at this shitty person." As if to imply that society as a whole is like this. But here we see just about everyone is calling her out for it. They could just agree with her, as people have for other shitty people. So why don't they? It must be because they don't agree with her. And it's probably most people who don't agree with her.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Ritalincel
The majority of people seem to think she's way out of line for this.

I notice that's not something people here or on incels.is acknowledge. They'll post something and say "Look at this shitty person." As if to imply that society as a whole is like this. But here we see just about everyone is calling her out for it. They could just agree with her, as people have for other shitty people. So why don't they? It must be because they don't agree with her. And it's probably most people who don't agree with her.
speak english

Not a surprise. People hate themselves if they're ugly, what makes you think they
wouldn't hate their kids if they're ugly?