Gigachad has a Youtube channel posts looksmaxing tips

Chadelite

Chadelite

Mog

Quick stroll through his videos; Looks more like he is selling overpriced non-working beauty products than anything else.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 2012, GoMadAndSTFU and 1 other person
Quick stroll through his videos; Looks more like he is selling overpriced non-working beauty products than anything else.
yh bro, the stuff on this site is much better.
But let's keep this a secret hehe

he's black he can't be a giga chad :chad:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chadelite, shimada, beyourself and 1 other person
this nigga can get any girl he wants

and it's not because the overpriced products hes trying to sell you

• +1
Reactions: Anubis
he's black he can't be a giga chad :chad:
same. While he has perfect bones, he's black lol. He's infinitely close to a gigachad, but will never reach the status

JBW theory proven again

• +1
Reactions: InZayn
same. While he has perfect bones, he's black lol. He's infinitely close to a gigachad, but will never reach the status

JBW theory proven again
Cope.

• +1
Reactions: Heirio, Blackout.xl, Alexanderr and 1 other person

JBW theory proven again
what about Meeks? I'd call him a gigachad just based on how he is treated by women even without status.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
what about Meeks? I'd call him a gigachad just based on how he is treated by women even without status.
Well, OFC he's a gigachad, and that guy OP's talkin' 'bout is a gigachad too, but if you compare him to white gigachads the blacks aren't gigachads no more. IRL situation will sort it out, after all even I can be presented as a chad if there's nobody to compare me to. It's all about chadability, and blacks lack that.

Also, IMO Meeks looks like a hobo, so for me he isn't exactly a gigachad but an overhyped chad.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Alexanderr and Chadelite
Well, OFC he's a gigachad, and that guy OP's talkin' 'bout is a gigachad too, but if you compare him to white gigachads the blacks aren't gigachads no more. IRL situation will sort it out, after all even I can be presented as a chad if there's nobody to compare me to. It's all about chadability, and blacks lack that.

Also, IMO Meeks looks like a hobo, so for me he isn't exactly a gigachad but an overhyped chad.
@Salludon and @Zygos4Life uncle are both gigachads lol

• +1
Reactions: Zygos4Life