Girl DID meet up with me even tho I didnt have Snap (part 2)

I do this and then go for round 2 a few minutes after and last half an hour
yeah, much better than me, I just can't cum or it takes super long time

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Nice zygos

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
how did you escalate after you met her?
Yu can't be that autistic if you smashed hundreds of girls on dates, even if you are handsome
Did she make conversation and stuff, or did she just basically jump your bones and ask you to bang her when she saw how handsome you were? (like, "hi", "hello! Wow Lets fuck''")

nice man, since this is officially a brag thread now, ill also post some:

was at my gfs house today, she is past her ovulation this cycle so we already said we gna fuck today
so we fucked, she came after 5 mins being on top of me, i continued but she said it hurts her and if she can suck me off instead

cummed what felt like 5L in her mouth

• Ugh..
Reactions: Madhate
Another banger thread by @Amnesia tbh

I do this and then go for round 2 a few minutes after and last half an hour
Yeah me too, I don’t mind coming in a minute because then I can mostly keep going a second round without stopping, but I can’t do that when i nut when just the head is in. I couldn’t even put all of it in before I busted jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 275
Over for me since I can't have sex with someone I'm not emotionally connected with as cheesy as that may sound

disgusting whore, muh i can fuck any guy i want, i despise humanity and everything that exists, fuck i want to go ER so bad now, this is all because of guys, i hate males so much, fuxking filthy cucks, there is this fat girl i talk to and she legit geta messaged first with open declarations of love by chads on Instagram with big status. I wish i could behead 90% of men on this planet, INSHALLAH it happens, i hate cucks so much

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Lolcel, Perma Virgin 666 and 9 others
sort of health and fitness forum

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 4464
disgusting whore, muh i can fuck any guy i want, i despise humanity and everything that exists, fuck i want to go ER so bad now, this is all because of guys, i hate males so much, fuxking filthy cucks, there is this fat girl i talk to and she legit geta messaged first with open declarations of love by chads on Instagram with big status. I wish i could behead 90% of men on this planet, INSHALLAH it happens, i hate cucks so much
TsarTsar444

how did you escalate after you met her?
Yu can't be that autistic if you smashed hundreds of girls on dates, even if you are handsome
Did she make conversation and stuff, or did she just basically jump your bones and ask you to bang her when she saw how handsome you were? (like, "hi", "hello! Wow Lets fuck''")

She came over to my apartment. We started talking on my couch in my front room. The first 10 minutes was me tying to have a convo and she just staring at me and telling me how she cant believe I'm real and is waiting for me to chop her up with a chainsaw or something. SHe was giddy and acting like some pathetic fangirl meeting Bieber. She mentioned some artist I said lets look them up on YT in my bedroom. She put them on and we both layed back on the bed and asked if I thought the song was good and I said yes and just leaned in to kiss her and then we fucked. No more than 15 minutes passed from the time she set foot in my apartment before I was fucking her

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Patient A, dachad and 8 others
She came over to my apartment. We started talking on my couch in my front room. The first 10 minutes was me tying to have a convo and she just staring at me and telling me how she cant believe I'm real and is waiting for me to chop her up with a chainsaw or something. SHe was giddy and acting like some pathetic fangirl meeting Bieber. She mentioned some artist I said lets look them up on YT in my bedroom. She put them on and we both layed back on the bed and asked if I thought the song was good and I said yes and just leaned in to kiss her and then we fucked. No more than 15 minutes passed from the time she set foot in my apartment before I was fucking her
do you think that gymceling is legit or not?

• +1
She probably fucked psl3-4 skinnyfat guys before u

then u come, a legit chad

u need to treat women worse and more dominant they are filthy sluts and should be grateful a goodlooking guy like u fucks them. U act so insecure like they are doing u a favour jfl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 6217, Deleted member 4464 and 4 others
She said that she was less picky with the looks level of guys when she was younger cause she didn't realize that as a female basically she could fuck any guy she wanted

I see this every time. High school is the last time you can defy lookspill and have a female fall for your “personality”. I know some dudes that had status halo in high school (sports, NT, good at dancing/singing) that got some action. Now they get mogged to death because they’re 5’5 and not good looking.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Lolcel, Deleted member 6497 and 4 others
nice.
I have 2 handsome friends and they both have tonnes and tonnes of stories like that lol

i'll never forget the time one of them fucked a (slightly illegal) GORGEOUS teen at a family BBQ within like 5 mins of meeting her.
Took me about 6 months to get over it! haha

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Patient A, Lolcel and 3 others
like yeah, somewhat true, but why actually care so much?

PicsArt 09 19 011145
Untitled3
Untitled1
Untitled2

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14867, Lolcel, Deleted member 5048 and 7 others
I see this every time. High school is the last time you can defy lookspill and have a female fall for your “personality”. I know some dudes that had status halo in high school (sports, NT, good at dancing/singing) that got some action. Now they get mogged to death because they’re 5’5 and not good looking.
i done just that, went with a virgin 18yo girl in highschool, im with her for more then a year now, she says she loves me everyday, im always terrified of her losing attraction to me for sime chad, it always worries me how she tells me when cucks hit on her on the streets, fuark i hate males so much, im afraid she will get spoiled and think she deserves better then me

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Lolcel, turkproducer and 2 others
She probably fucked psl3-4 skinnyfat guys before u

then u come, a legit chad

u need to treat women worse and more dominant they are filthy sluts and should be grateful a goodlooking guy like u fucks them
she kept saying all night I was the best looking guy shes ever been with and that it was also the best sex. She was basically worshipping me all night to the point I definitely dont deserve and it was like "uhh ok stfu"

SHe wasnt on her period but I was fucking her so hard and deep that she said it started to hurt and she was bleeding a little by the end of the night

SHe also squirted from me, she said that never happened. In before its just pee

@Yuyevon
But also its hard for me to act that way and get over the mental block I have from m whole life of being a loser. I do lack a lot of confidence a naturally GL guy would have if he was GL ever since birth

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Lolcel, RAITEIII and 3 others
Same, I saw this a lot aswell. Some very questionable looking guys had decent-looking girls. I look them up on insta/fb now and they are single asf and dont stand much of a chance tbh. Some have ugly gf's now, nothing compared to what they had in hs.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and Vvvvxxxx
thanks for reminding me what is waiting for me when i ascend

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Lmfao she probably found your .me account

Mog1
Untitled3
PicsArt 09 19 011145

• JFL
Reactions: Lolcel and Crowley
nice man, since this is officially a brag thread now, ill also post some:

was at my gfs house today, she is past her ovulation this cycle so we already said we gna fuck today
so we fucked, she came after 5 mins being on top of me, i continued but she said it hurts her and if she can suck me off instead

cummed what felt like 5L in her mouth
except no one asked

she kept saying all night I was the best looking guy shes ever been with and that it was also the best sex. She was basically worshipping me all night to the point I definitely dont deserve and it was like "uhh ok stfu"

SHe wasnt on her period but I was fucking her so hard and deep that she said it started to hurt and she was bleeding a little by the end of the night

Mog1
Untitled1

i done just that, went with a virgin 18yo girl in highschool, im with her for more then a year now, she says she loves me everyday, im always terrified of her losing attraction to me for sime chad, it always worries me how she tells me when cucks hit on her on the streets, fuark i hate males so much, im afraid she will get spoiled and think she deserves better then me
Enjoy your turn with her but don’t expect it to last forever.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 4464, Deleted member 6403 and TsarTsar444
Untitled3

• Love it
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Deleted member 7866

just 24hours ago you were talking about personality being important and you no longer believing in your looks or your value. JFL.

Idk why you have such self-esteem issues honestly when your looks are making people legit worship you like you are some sort of god. Just take the fucking compliments and let it boost your ego to some ridiculous narcy level tbh. That's what everyone is expecting of someone with your looks anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel and Deleted member 6403

@Yuyevon
But also its hard for me to act that way and get over the mental block I have from m whole life of being a loser. I do lack a lot of confidence a naturally GL guy would have if he was GL ever since birth
Nice
If I was a chad, i'd make so many 16 year olds bleed as much as possible! (16 being legal here)
I Need to get tonnes of surgeries to do what you do, though

Same, I saw this a lot aswell. Some very questionable looking guys had decent-looking girls. I look them up on insta/fb now and they are single asf and dont stand much of a chance tbh. Some have ugly gf's now, nothing compared to what they had in hs.
Brutal

• +1
thanks for reminding me what is waiting for me when i ascend

Thats what these threads are for, just sharing first hand experiences of an ascended autist

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Patient A and Chintuck22
PicsArt 09 19 011145
PicsArt 09 19 011145
PicsArt 09 19 011145
PicsArt 09 19 011145
PicsArt 09 19 011145
PicsArt 09 19 011145
PicsArt 09 19 011145
PicsArt 09 19 011145
PicsArt 09 19 011145

O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA , O'BHAI MOGS AMNESIA
Mog1
Mog1
Mog1
Mog1
Mog1
Mog1
Mog1
Mog1
Mog1

Enjoy your turn with her but don’t expect it to last forever.
fuark noo, i expect to marry her and have kids, she wants this everyday for the past 18 months we are together. If she leaves me for money and chad i will officially go ER

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Vvvvxxxx and Chintuck22
god the fucking nigger o bhai posts jfl

fuark noo, i expect to marry her and have kids, she wants this everyday for the past 18 months we are together. If she leaves me for money and chad i will officially go ER
It is possible man. There are couples out there that succeeded in this. But the percentage is like 1%.

I actually started losing a lot of attraction to her through the night the more she was praising me. It became such a huge turnoff the way she basically valued me so high

I'll be honest tho, the city I live I havent seen a GL guy ever in the 2 yrs Ive lived here, literally never seen a GL IRL no joke. GL meaning PSL 6 and of course I am post college age so I'm talking about guys like 22 and up

She even admitted that this city has ugly guys and there are much much more gl guys in Washington State than here in the California city I live

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Patient A, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
I actually started losing a lot of attraction to her through the night the more she was praising me. It became such a huge turnoff the way she basically valued me so high
Mog1
Mog2
PicsArt 09 19 011145

Living the dream man. Here in the netherlands its impossible to find a girl that wants kids before shes atleast like 27yo. fuck this shit.

I'll be honest tho, the city I live I havent seen a GL guy ever in the 2 yrs Ive lived here, literally never seen a GL IRL no joke. GL meaning PSL 6 and of course I am post college age so I'm talking about guys like 22 and up

She even admitted that this city has ugly guys and there are much much more gl guys in Washington State than here in the California city I live
Reminds me of how a woman gets turned off if you’re too into her

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 4464 and Amnesia