Girl DID meet up with me even tho I didnt have Snap (part 2)

>stacy having the knowledge to REVERSE SEARCH pics from tinder

LMAOOO stopped reading there

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
Thats what these threads are for, just sharing first hand experiences of an ascended autist
can u post the pics u have on tinder or other dating apps.......im really curious how good they are since u get them to be so desperate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6264
yes actually
how do u keep a girl for more than a year smh
idk i guess just dont threat women to good and not too bad, need a good mixture

yeah whats this shit with butts tbh, girls have commented on my plump butt as well saying it's attractive, i thought it's subhuman
It's usually not the butt itself but how it enhances male body movement for the most part.

idk i guess just dont threat women to good and not too bad, need a good mixture
ik about that, its just my rot lifestyle and i have no ideas for good dates tbh
they usually get bored of me after months

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I came in her pussy

Degeneracy at its finest

Fuck this shit I just wanna virgin teenager who is cute

I might go to EE and buy one idc the west is fucked or I can go to Morocco and live there and marry a chick cuz im Muslim

She lost her virginity at 18 and already had 13 ons.

This is why sharia is needed

No whores would exist man this world is gay I want It to end

@wristcel I'm from the uk how can I find girls like the ones u posted?? After I looksmax I wanna check the 16 ur olds out cuz at uni girls go crazy with sex etc

I came to see some hot women photos and all i got is some autist on the mirror. I WONT VISIT ONE OF YOUR BRAG THREADS ANYMORE.

Nice fake story tbh

1. a 19y old stacy knows about reverse image searching
2. she finds you in this extremely obscure place here
3. she still meets up with you, despite already being creeped out by you beforehand
4. not only does she meet up with you. She comes directly to your apartment. I would normally let that slide because of chad privilege, but not in this case. The girl would demand a nt check in a public space before fucking you at your apartment. And obviously she knows she can demand it.
5. after sending your aspie name on paper pic you made yourself a laughing stock. Imagine looking like this and following the demands of a Fucking kid

My version of the story: part 1 was correct. Bitch hurt your ego. Then you made yourself a laughing stock of the forum, and you wanted to correct that with this fake part 2 (muh „the pics didn’t get sent“), because that hurt your ego even more.

Here is the thing @Amnesia.
I respect you, and I don’t do it bc ypu are gl or have ascended. You are often dropping some brutal life philosophy pills here that I can relate to. But you obviously have some confidence issues, to which in part you even admit to.

Why don’t you start cleaning up your persona and fake stories right here? Fuck it dude, it would be a start.

And you are still gl and smart, no one can fucking take this from you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deusmaximus and fogdart
Nice fake story tbh

1. a 19y old stacy knows about reverse image searching
2. she finds you in this extremely obscure place here
3. she still meets up with you, despite already being creeped out by you beforehand
4. not only does she meet up with you. She comes directly to your apartment. I would normally let that slide because of chad privilege, but not in this case. The girl would demand a nt check in a public space before fucking you at your apartment. And obviously she knows she can demand it.
5. after sending your aspie name on paper pic you made yourself a laughing stock. Imagine looking like this and following the demands of a Fucking kid

My version of the story: part 1 was correct. Bitch hurt your ego. Then you made yourself a laughing stock of the forum, and you wanted to correct that with this fake part 2 (muh „the pics didn’t get sent“), because that hurt your ego even more.

Here is the thing @Amnesia.
I respect you, and I don’t do it bc ypu are gl or have ascended. You are often dropping some brutal life philosophy pills here that I can relate to. But you obviously have some confidence issues, to which in part you even admit to.

Why don’t you start cleaning up your persona and fake stories right here? Fuck it dude, it would be a start.

And you are still gl and smart, no one can fucking take this from you.
Validation is one hell of a drug

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
View attachment 679217
here you say you came in her asshole while in this post you say you came in her pussy.

which one is it 🤔
@Amnesia

we fucked for like 6 hours on and off, it's possible to cum multiple times in multiple places over that time period bro