Girl followed me on Instagram and i followed back, my girlfriend will get mad, what do i do?

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
So, just now, this girl followed me on Instagram, and my friend dmed me and told me to follow her back, I wasnt initially gonna follow her back. But I followed back. When my girlfriend wakes up, she will probably get mad because we made a deal that I dont follow girls anand she dont follow boys. What do I do?

• Hmm...
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
That's a retarded deal, just be low inhib and say you forgot or some shit,
Y know I luv u baby I ain't da typa guy to try and trade up cuz ur mah numba 1 baby.

Or some shit like that, I feel like this is such a petty thing, or y'know you can just unfollow the bitch who followed you?

You shouldn't do nothing. Make your bitch know she belongs to you and you can toy her around all you want

• Love it
That's a retarded deal, just be low inhib and say you forgot or some shit,
Y know I luv u baby I ain't da typa guy to try and trade up cuz ur mah numba 1 baby.

Or some shit like that, I feel like this is such a petty thing, or y'know you can just unfollow the bitch who followed you?
But the girl already started to dm me and everything. I dont like her tho

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad and EthnicelAscension
You are supposed to fuck your girl, girl does not fuck you

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and EthnicelAscension
Ignore her DMs or block son. There’s no other way around it
I'm thinking about ignoring or letting her know I dont like her and am taken. I dont want her to keep bothering me

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: retard, Deleted member 3962 and Blackout.xl
Say tits or gtfo

But I dont wanna be too rude. Should I stop following her? She seems like a nice girl to be in the friendzone
Then friendzone her, and tell your bitch that you're just friends?

Cry

Ugh what do i do

Man up son

• JFL
Reactions: DarknLost
I got follow requests from random JBs too,feels good tho

View attachment 212812
Ugh what do i do

Man up son
Nigga now shes legit telling me about her life story. shit is wack son:

"Lolll well my last Instagram got banned. This one boy named Darrien that goes to my school made it get banned. I had a tbh on my story and he slid up so I was like yeah yeah blah blah blah you’re kinda fine and we should talk more. And he said okay sounds good and we would text. I didn’t have feelings for him though and I told him that and he said he understood and it’d be better if we were just friends. So basically a week later I’m texting him and he’s sending me dick pics out of nowhere. I told him to stop but he kept sending them and I told him I was uncomfortable. Anyways so he wouldn’t stop and I got mad and told him I never thought he was fine and I just told him he was because I felt bad for him. So he said bet and told all his friends to report my page. So I wake up the next morning and go on Instagram and it says a message like you’re account was reported for inappropriate content and you violated the Instagram community guidelines you’re account has been permanently banned

And deactivated

So I was sad for a few days because I had 2 thousand followers and now they’re all gone. But my cousin Aryana lives in ______. So I told her what happened and she was like oh no problem girly just start another Instagram and I’ll tell some of my friends to follow you to start you off. So after a few days I had a few followers and yasirs Instagram came up in my suggested so I followed him and he followed me. He said I was cute then I was looking through his followers (no creepy shit🤦🏻‍♀️) and your account was in there

So I told him to tell you to follow me

I thought you were kinda fine

And well here we are now 🤷🏻‍♀️"

Like bitch I dont care about your life story jfl. Why she telling me this shut? 🤣🤣

• +1
Reactions: BigChinHispanic

"Lolll well my last Instagram got banned. This one boy named Darrien that goes to my school made it get banned. I had a tbh on my story and he slid up so I was like yeah yeah blah blah blah you’re kinda fine and we should talk more. And he said okay sounds good and we would text. I didn’t have feelings for him though and I told him that and he said he understood and it’d be better if we were just friends. So basically a week later I’m texting him and he’s sending me dick pics out of nowhere. I told him to stop but he kept sending them and I told him I was uncomfortable. Anyways so he wouldn’t stop and I got mad and told him I never thought he was fine and I just told him he was because I felt bad for him. So he said bet and told all his friends to report my page. So I wake up the next morning and go on Instagram and it says a message like you’re account was reported for inappropriate content and you violated the Instagram community guidelines you’re account has been permanently banned

And deactivated

So I was sad for a few days because I had 2 thousand followers and now they’re all gone. But my cousin Aryana lives in ______. So I told her what happened and she was like oh no problem girly just start another Instagram and I’ll tell some of my friends to follow you to start you off. So after a few days I had a few followers and yasirs Instagram came up in my suggested so I followed him and he followed me. He said I was cute then I was looking through his followers (no creepy shit🤦🏻‍♀️) and your account was in there

Like bitch I dont care about your life story jfl. Why she telling me this shut? 🤣🤣
Didnt read son

But thats wack indeed
She wants the d

Didnt read son

But thats wack indeed
She wants the d
I know she does bruh. She literally admitted she followed me because she thought I was fine jfl 🤣🤣. Damn nigga this shit is crazy

you got fangirls bruh?

I know she does bruh. She literally admitted she followed me because she thought I was fine jfl 🤣🤣. Damn nigga this shit is crazy

you got fangirls bruh?

Not really bro
But i got 800 followers on insta lol

How many u got?

And deactivated

Sounds like the type of bitch to lead men on.

Not really bro
But i got 800 followers on insta lol

How many u got?
500 followers, but I don't put my Instagram out there. When a foid finds my account by chance she starts talking to me because if my looks

500 followers, but I don't put my Instagram out there. When a foid finds my account by chance she starts talking to me because if my looks
Insane son
Must be the mullato genetics

Op is a welfare queen slayer

Sounds like the type of bitch to lead men on.
Seems like a thot ngl. If she talks to me just for my looks, she will do this to everyone, remember this!

Never trust a bitch like this son

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy