Girl gave me her number what should I do

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
It's obviously still super mega over but this girl just gave me her number. I work at this shop and she worked at the shop connected next door in replace for someone else that was working there.

She made some small talk saying something same thing she did to my other coworker that was working next door. And then she came over for some free sweets or whatever and we made small talk. But throughout the night and even before we said anything we looked at each other for half a second through the stores and just like acknowledged each other you know like a friendly smile and shit no big deal. But then throughout the night we looked at each other through the store multiple times to the point where it wasn't just friendly anymore I think. Once she was looking at me for a cool 2 seconds probably just waiting for me to look or something and then I looked up and she was kinda posing smiled and turned around. She was looking at me with her head turned like 90 degrees waiting kinda.

At that point I was like shit I gotta somehow get her number. After like 30 minutes she kinda went into my store and I asked her some stupid bullshit like what music she likes cause she said she liked one of the songs I was playing. And i didn't ask for her number even tho that was the perfect time like an idiot. I was like fuck well there it goes, but then like 5 minutes later she comes in and asks for my Instagram, of course I'm aspie and I was nervous and I'm like I don't really use it blah blah and she hands me her phone to type it in and I was trying to find underscores but couldn't find them since I don't use iPhone and I was just like can I have your number instead and she gave it to me. Then I left.

I texted her hey its me this is my ig, I couldn't find the underscore and she was like lol fersure, then I was like shit actually there's no spaces and then she just replied with laughing emojis like 30 minutes later. She didn't send me a request or anything.

Do you guys think she's interested or nah?

I haven't replied for hours what should I do? I'm thinking maybe in a couple days or something I make small talk or in a couple days I just straight ask her if she wants to get lunch? Should I text her tomorrow?

Tldr: Me and some girl at the shop next door were looking at each other through our shifts and she asks me for my ig. Does it mean anything? What should I do?

Bro u gotta realise, cunts aren't going to read shit

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: UglyMan and Dogs
Set up a date asap.

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
Bro u gotta realise, cunts aren't going to read shit
Lmao I thought the same exact shit but people still read aliens long ass texts, even I do sometimes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Lmao I thought the same exact shit but people still read aliens long ass texts, even I do sometimes
Yeah ngl I was gonna read it but stopped halfway or so through

Bahahah you are volcel af.

I swear you’re 6’2? This should be easy you seem normie

• +1
I thought this thread was made by @Titbot because of the title

I read it and it was still too little information to know if she wants you but it kinda seems like she does

You cant act aspie or desperate though

• +1
this is a lot of words bro...

Bahahah you are volcel af.

I swear you’re 6’2? This should be easy you seem normie
Yeah I'm 6'3'', so I should ask her out on a date tomorrow or should I text her for a little and then ask her on a date?
I read it and it was still too little information to know if she wants you but it kinda seems like she does

The only thing I guess is she didn't request my ig after I texted her it and also it took her like 30 minutes to respond but I feel like that doesn't mean that much I dunno

Yeah I'm 6'3'', so I should ask her out on a date tomorrow or should I text her for a little and then ask her on a date?

The only thing I guess is she didn't request my ig after I texted her it and also it took her like 30 minutes to respond but I feel like that doesn't mean that much I dunno
relax from the way you explained it she’s interested.

talk for a bit, set up a date

• +1
Private ig is gay as fuck

Anyway, theres no way to know besides keeping on talking to her and see if you can escalate

• +1

I already kinda acted aspie cause I was nervous when she asked for my Instagram, should I text her tomorrow for a little and if she's receptive I ask her for a date or should I just straight ask her if she wants to go on a date, we looked at each other like 10+ times throughout the shift so maybe I can just ask her if she wants to go on a date
Private ig is gay as fuck

Anyway, theres no way to know besides keeping on talking to her and see if you can escalate
Shit my ig is on private, too late to change that

Ask her on a date, u have to strike while iron is hot.

• +1
the only thing you have to do now is message her asking if she wants to hang out some time lol she did the rest. dont wait too long or she will be on another chads dick and forgot about u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: middayshowers, Dogs and turkproducer
If she seems like an easy girl (guessing where u met her she’s not) then invite her round ur house to watch a film. if she doesn’t then go out on a date to get food cinema whatever and then invite her round at the end of the date
the only thing you have to do now is message her asking if she wants to hang out some time lol she did the rest. dont wait too long or she will be on another chads dick and forgot about u

Brutal how quick women forget about us

• +1
Just invite her to lunch or whatever you like. You're stressing way too much over this. Treat the situation like you're meeting a friend. Doesn't matter the outcome. If you're "successful", good, if you fail, also good. You're obviously goodlooking enough to get women/girls interested in you, so you don't need her. Maybe have a beer or two with her to relax a bit.

EDIT: Remember, you're the price. She has to earn your validation and respect, not the other way around.

Last edited:
  • +1
If she seems like an easy girl (guessing where u met her she’s not) then invite her round ur house to watch a film. if she doesn’t then go out on a date to get food cinema whatever and then invite her round at the end of the date

ofc they do cuz they have so many options. i mean im probably just as superficial, if i had a good night with a psl 5 girl and the next day a psl 6.5 girl with similar personality would approach me i would also forget about the psl 5

• +1

You think messaging her at like 6pm tomorrow is waiting too long? Should I message her at like 1pm or something, I have work from 2-6pm.

I don't know if she's easy, maybe, she's skinny has huge tits and wore a tight t shirt where you could see exactly how big they were cause the t shirt wrapped around the bottom of her boobs, and she seems kinda bubbly. It was a work shirt tho cause it had our lable on it.

I dunno maybe I should text her at like 12

not even the title

You think messaging her at like 6pm tomorrow is waiting too long? Should I message her at like 1pm or something, I have work from 2-6pm.

I don't know if she's easy, maybe, she's skinny has huge tits and wore a tight t shirt where you could see exactly how big they were cause the t shirt wrapped around the bottom of her boobs, and she seems kinda bubbly. It was a work shirt tho cause it had our lable on it.

I dunno maybe I should text her at like 12
Stop thinking about it so much man, act relaxed.

She’s done most of the work anyway

• +1
It's obviously still super mega over but this girl just gave me her number. I work at this shop and she worked at the shop connected next door in replace for someone else that was working there.

She made some small talk saying something same thing she did to my other coworker that was working next door. And then she came over for some free sweets or whatever and we made small talk. But throughout the night and even before we said anything we looked at each other for half a second through the stores and just like acknowledged each other you know like a friendly smile and shit no big deal. But then throughout the night we looked at each other through the store multiple times to the point where it wasn't just friendly anymore I think. Once she was looking at me for a cool 2 seconds probably just waiting for me to look or something and then I looked up and she was kinda posing smiled and turned around. She was looking at me with her head turned like 90 degrees waiting kinda.

At that point I was like shit I gotta somehow get her number. After like 30 minutes she kinda went into my store and I asked her some stupid bullshit like what music she likes cause she said she liked one of the songs I was playing. And i didn't ask for her number even tho that was the perfect time like an idiot. I was like fuck well there it goes, but then like 5 minutes later she comes in and asks for my Instagram, of course I'm aspie and I was nervous and I'm like I don't really use it blah blah and she hands me her phone to type it in and I was trying to find underscores but couldn't find them since I don't use iPhone and I was just like can I have your number instead and she gave it to me. Then I left.

I texted her hey its me this is my ig, I couldn't find the underscore and she was like lol fersure, then I was like shit actually there's no spaces and then she just replied with laughing emojis like 30 minutes later. She didn't send me a request or anything.

Do you guys think she's interested or nah?

I haven't replied for hours what should I do? I'm thinking maybe in a couple days or something I make small talk or in a couple days I just straight ask her if she wants to get lunch? Should I text her tomorrow?

Tldr: Me and some girl at the shop next door were looking at each other through our shifts and she asks me for my ig. Does it mean anything? What should I do?
Read the whole thing this time ngl. If she asked your number then you should definitely follow through. She already made the first move jfl which many foids don’t do often to many men. Is she hot?

• +1
Stop thinking about it so much man, act relaxed.

She’s done most of the work anyway
Ok thanks man, I'll just text her how she's doing tomorrow and see what happens (y)

Ok thanks man, I'll just text her how she's doing tomorrow and see what happens (y)
Just be quick, maybe she’ll swipe on tinder tonight and find a new PSL7 chad to orbit.

Message her asap and ask her ina. date, asking to set up one today is fine

• +1
Read the whole thing this time ngl. If she asked your number then you should definitely follow through. She already made the first move jfl which many foids don’t do often to many men. Is she hot?
She asked for my Instagram and handed me her phone. And then I just asked for her number.

Ngl her face is like 3.5 psl but I don't give a fuck cause her body is nice to me, huge tits each one maybe slightly smaller than her skull, which her skull is small and she is petite. Ngl I wanted to fuck her sooooo bad right then and there.

• +1
Reactions: UglyMan
Do anal with her!

She asked for my Instagram and handed me her phone. And then I just asked for her number.

Ngl her face is like 3.5 psl but I don't give a fuck cause her body is nice to me, huge tits each one maybe slightly smaller than her skull, which her skull is small and she is petite. Ngl I wanted to fuck her sooooo bad right then and there.
What are you waiting for then you subhuman. go and fuck lol. But yeah slayer tbh ngl

• +1
Just be quick, maybe she’ll swipe on tinder tonight and find a new PSL7 chad to orbit.

Message her asap and ask her ina. date, asking to set up one today is fine
It's already 4 am here so I have to wait for tomorrow at this point to text her back but I will at around 11 or 12

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer