Girl I like randomly called me

Swagwaffle

Swagwaffle

Quality Posts Only
she randomly called me on Snapchat (not sure if it was audio or video call) I keep my Snapchat notifications off so I never received it. (She doesn’t have my number so I understand why she called)
Anyways it’s day 2 . I decided best way to respond was message her on Snapchat lmk what u think,

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, androidcel and Deleted member 611
It’s good that u didn’t respond. Imagine if a girl didn’t respond to ur shit, u woulda wonder why. She’s doing the same shit if u got the looks to match

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, Swagwaffle and Quik
Best way to respond to this is by not doing anything at all! It could be a test and responding to that could show you're overly interested. Also, we biologically seek validation from others who don't give it so this could work in your favor granted you don't respond with "Did you mean to call me? You want to talk?" this shows neediness and is a total turn off (at least from what I have seen). Best of luck man.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Phad
She butt dialed you

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Phad
Best way is to goER

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616, AspiringChad, kobecel and 3 others
Rofl guess what . Her response is “ I did on accident” bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, kobecel, qwep and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, RichardSpencel, Coping and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 701, RichardSpencel, Phad and 1 other person
What did u say beforehand. And also are u ugly?
Yes I’m ugly. That’s why the situation had me confused on why she called

I told you so. How's that bullshit lol?

His brain is fucked from too being brainwashed. He thinks if he’s good looking a girl should like him

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Send her a picture of your ass

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel, Deleted member 701, kobecel and 8 others
His brain is fucked from too being brainwashed. He thinks if he’s good looking a girl should like him
Swaggle isn't good looking. He's complained about his ugliness a lot.

• +1
He still feels if a girl hits him up it’s cuz they wanna fuck or some shit.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 611
He still feels if a girl hits him up it’s cuz they wanna fuck or some shit.
Yep idk how to communicate with foids. It’s very weird for me.
Can’t forget I’m short as well. Brutal combo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611

Tell me why I haven't fucked a girl when you have :feelsbadman:

• +1

Same bro we in the same boat.

Do u find it that u hate what they talk about or u geniuely don’t know. Cuz if u don’t know how talk In general then pua videos can srs help u out to understand social dynamics

• +1
Start believing in miracles because that’s exactly what happened to me. Not to mention the girl was a solid 7 . Thick booty I still remember the sex and fap fantasizing about her even tho it’s been almost 3 years now,
Same bro we in the same boat.

Do u find it that u hate what they talk about or u geniuely don’t know. Cuz if u don’t know how talk In general then pua videos can srs help u out to understand social dynamics
Idk . Also pua is trash. Fuck RDSMAX . His pick up videos are staged.

Start believing in miracles because that’s exactly what happened to me. Not to mention the girl was a solid 7 . Thick booty I still remember the sex and fap fantasizing about her even tho it’s been almost 3 years now,
Your 7 is most likely my 4 I bet. I don't believe in miracles, everything happens for a reason.

• +1
Your 7 is most likely my 4 I bet. I don't believe in miracles, everything happens for a reason.
Just don’t be hard on urself. Looking back I’m glad I experienced a relationship but it’s not everything

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Swagwaffle and Phad
send her the savage single question mark

bitches go wild when they get the "?"

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Coping, Swagwaffle and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, Coping, Swagwaffle and 3 others
mogs me

• +1
she randomly called me on Snapchat (not sure if it was audio or video call) I keep my Snapchat notifications off so I never received it. (She doesn’t have my number so I understand why she called)
Anyways it’s day 2 . I decided best way to respond was message her on Snapchat lmk what u think,

Jfl I accidentally call people or get accidentally called like every other day, it was probably just an accident tbh. If you don't respond immediately but leave it until another day you'll look like a right nonce, that's next level autistic behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and androidcel
Update: I posted a quote on snapchat story & she responded very fast to it !

• +1
  • +1
A girl once called me 4 times and then said it was by accident:lul::lul::lul:
I proceeded to troll the fuck out of her

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and Swagwaffle
what the fuck happened to looksmax, are you fucking with OP or are you all becoming bluepilled?

if a girl likes you she will ask you out, JFL at thinking they dont approach

you are now an orbiter, OP, good job. hope youre proud

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Swagwaffle, qwep and 2 others
what the fuck happened to looksmax, are you fucking with OP or are you all becoming bluepilled?

cope.

I needed to hear this! I remember saying this to myself a few months ago. Women do the choosing / approaching. Its how i got my gf in the first place shes the one that came to me.

I disagree im not an orbiter. If i was i would be responding to her snapchats.

I feel like the call was just to remind OP "Hey youre my beta orbitter remembr! Start giving me validation + attention"

And guess what it worked. OP is now thinking about her that he made a post about her.

Over for him

I promise u the last thing on my list is to become a beta male orbiter. Im a fucken alpha i don't reply to chicks stuff. I don't worship women.. (however i do worship @Nibba , bromance )

cope.

I needed to hear this! I remember saying this to myself a few months ago. Women do the choosing / approaching. Its how i got my gf in the first place shes the one that came to me.

I disagree im not an orbiter. If i was i would be responding to her snapchats.
just the fact that you posted this thread shows how lowly you think of yourself in comparison to the girl and how much she got into your head just by liking a post and accidentally calling you. JFL

I feel like the call was just to remind OP "Hey youre my beta orbitter remembr! Start giving me validation + attention"

And guess what it worked. OP is now thinking about her that he made a post about her.

Over for him
this

• +1
Reactions: qwep and Swagwaffle
I needed to hear this!
Nu males 5

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, qwep and Swagwaffle
I promise u the last thing on my list is to become a beta male orbiter. Im a fucken alpha i don't reply to chicks stuff. I don't worship women.. (however i do worship @Nibba , bromance )
>alpha
MAssive cuck 2

"i'm what you would call a chad"

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Swagwaffle, qwep and 1 other person

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle and Deleted member 206
Because you play with toys and spend ur time eating nature vally bars on the toilet

• +1
nice bro

• +1
  • +1
Your impression is spot on ngl, if im a volcel then so are u buddyboyobucko
Wtf is with this stupid jewtube technology. It just started playing some random morph video on the tv downstairs and now my sister is calling me an idiot for making her miss her show.

• +1
Wtf is with this stupid jewtube technology. It just started playing some random morph video on the tv downstairs and now my sister is calling me an idiot for making her miss her show.
>watching tv
It never began
Also hentai games are actually norman tier, real basedboys play the adult cartoon newgrounds flash games :feelswhat:

• +1
  • +1