Girl I talked about yesterday came like 2 meters next to me!!!

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
Great succes. Didnt talk but it was pretty close and made me semi hard. Would love to make a sexy time.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Over, Deleted member 2095, UnderCovrN0rmie and 1 other person
that’s not even arm distance and ur that excited

SUCCESS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bennett, tylerhunter97, balding17yomanletcel and 2 others
that’s not even arm distance and ur that excited
mabybe was 1 meter not to sure.
Ofc I am. Because she is hot and not a slut which is rare also I'm subhuman so yeah normally girls stay atleast 10 meters away from me.

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
mabybe was 1 meter not to sure.
Ofc I am. Because she is hot and not a slut which is rare also I'm subhuman so yeah normally girls stay atleast 10 meters away from me.
tbh jfl

This forum gives me autism half the time holy shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, HighTGymcel and Petsmart
Well, everything is progress I guess. You have to work on that or it's pointless. go for 1 meter tomorrow and say hi, except if you are decent looking or better she will say hi to you from 5 meters distance while already having eye contact since 8.

Well, everything is progress I guess. You have to work on that or it's pointless. go for 1 meter tomorrow and say hi, except if you are decent looking or better she will say hi to you from 5 meters distance while already having eye contact since 8.
too high inhib tbh and since shes in my class I dont want to be humiliated infront of everybody

too high inhib tbh and since shes in my class I dont want to be humiliated infront of everybody

How will you get humiliated by saying hi? Say hi when walking past her then. You don't need to sit in her lap bro, she'll do that if she likes you.

Great success, I'm proud of you slayer

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
Notorious

• +1
holy fuck people are actually autistic here go to co. Imagine becoming happy cuz a girl was "close" to u AHWHWAHAWHWAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• WTF
holy fuck people are actually autistic here go to co. Imagine becoming happy cuz a girl was "close" to u AHWHWAHAWHWAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
fuck you man.

You're so low T you probably won't even hit me, and if you do you're probably gonna cry
cope. I'm quite a Psycho might accidently do worse than just hit you