GIRL IM TALKING TO THINKS IM TALL

O

Ocelot

FUCK

She's only seen me on video down to my torso so she thinks I'm tall because everyone is a framelet nowadays and I got decent shoulder width.
When she meets me irl :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MusicMaxxingMidget, Hades, sytyl and 4 others
how tall are you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, MusicMaxxingMidget, Hades and 3 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nonserviam, MusicMaxxingMidget, Hades and 4 others
5'7.5
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: the difference in her interest between how she's talking to me now and in school will be complete and utter ropefuel
all people between 5 2 and 5 8 should LL maxx imo

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF and Deleted member 6403
pull up in a wheelchair or never leave ur car

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, godirl and Ocelot
FUCK

She's only seen me on video down to my torso so she thinks I'm tall because everyone is a framelet nowadays and I got decent shoulder width.
When she meets me irl :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:
get lifts asap bro

• WTF
Reactions: Ocelot
money and recovery time... fuck this life tbh
im LL maxxing tbh once im done with uni. recovery time is like what 6 months for u to be fully recovered? bo fucking hooo. money is like what 30K? jfl stop making excuses

• +1
Reactions: lutte
my parents will lol at me if I ask them to buy this; I don't have any money of my own.
make your own lifts if you have to, endure the foot pain

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634 and Ocelot
my parents will lol at me if I ask them to buy this; I don't have any money of my own.
Buy Fila Disruptor 2 sneakers. They look aesthetic and give additional 4cm. You are 5'7.5 can easily look 5'9 and then larp your way up to 5'10

5'7.5
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: the difference in her interest between how she's talking to me now and in school will be complete and utter ropefuel

Blackpill

JUST BE TALL AND THIN PILL JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, sytyl and Hades
get lifts asap bro
i will try get at least 1 inch lifts fuck she's hot I can't miss the cooming opportunity ngl

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
Buy Fila Disruptor 2 sneakers. They look aesthetic and give additional 4cm. You are 5'7.5 can easily look 5'9 and then larp your way up to 5'10
Can only wear formal shoes in my school