Girl never asked me out when I sent her a message on Facebook?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
I am in grad. school. I sent this girl a message asking what she thought of grad school. She replied, put some smiley faces, and we talked a tiny bit more. We just sent each other a few messages. I noticed that she never asked me out or asked me what my concentration in grad. school is during our Facebook conversation. Does this imply that she is uninterested? Perhaps she wants to know me in real life before dating? Thoughts?

We went to the same H.S together and talked just a *tiny bit in real life before(we just waved at each other or talked a tiny bit some times.) We also happened to be in the same class.

You need to ask her out.

Did you forget what gender you are?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot, Deleted member 2205, dodt and 7 others
who do you think you are lol

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
u ask a bunch of incels and chadlite who think they are not good looking enough, instead of ask the girl directly?

SeiGun

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
No girl has ever asked me out either.
cruel world

• +1
No girl has ever asked me out either.
cruel world
I got asked out a lot in H.S and middle school.

Now never. Just some obese women in college. That's it.
You need to ask her out.

Did you forget what gender you are?
If she really liked me, why not ask me out? She knows I like her because I randomly messaged her. I know for a fact that my sister would ask out a guy she liked who randomly messaged her on Facebook. I think a lot of women would. She pretty much knows I like her.

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Titbot and Time Travel
I got asked out a lot in H.S and middle school.

Now never. Just some obese women in college. That's it.

If she really liked me, why not ask me out? She knows I like her because I randomly messaged her. I know for a fact that my sister would ask out a guy she liked who randomly messaged her on Facebook. I think a lot of women would. She pretty much knows I like her.
Chad

• +1
Reactions: dodt
she was tolerating u

• +1