Girl pity asks sub 8/10 male to prom. Is given a free car. Is given family pass to disney land. Is treated as if she just ended world hunger.

qwep

qwep

Banned

Imagine going to wars and putting your life on the line or dedicating your whole life to curing cancer and receiving no recognition. Then comes along a girl who spends one single night with an ugly boy and she is praised for it. She goes on the news meanwhile you are forgotten. No point living if you dont have a vagina between your legs

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension, klip11, pardocel and 18 others
It’s ogre

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and qwep
qwepcelly!!!!

• +1
Reactions: qwep
Holy caw
BRUTAL

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and qwep
If a guy did this to a downs girl he would be either be a laughing stock or people would be angry thinking he's taking advantage of her

• +1
Reactions: klip11, pardocel, FatmanO and 6 others
she didn't even spend anytime with the poor guy, in most the shots she's fucked off somewhere else while he's dancing by himself wtf lol

• +1
Reactions: klip11, pardocel, stunna and 3 others
He got closer to a girl then i have for the past year, ayy probs to him tho man im happy for him. i just hope he doesnt get his heart broken.....

• +1
Reactions: pardocel and RichardSpencel
she didn't even spend anytime with the poor guy, in most the shots she's fucked off somewhere else while he's dancing by himself wtf lol
Looks = everything tbh

JFL if you are no at least 6/10

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
If a guy did this to a downs girl he would be either be a laughing stock or people would be angry thinking he's taking advantage of her
There is a guy like dat

Damn that guy is very incel tier

He got closer to a girl then i have for the past year, ayy probs to him tho man im happy for him. i just hope he doesnt get his heart broken.....
He wont get his heart borken since hes a retard and she'll lie and say "i cant date you anympre maybe we should be friends" and he wont get the hint that she just dumped him

He wont get his heart borken since hes a retard and she'll lie and say "i cant date you anympre maybe we should be friends" and he wont get the hint that she just dumped him

yeah... probably its inevitable really its bound to happen isn't it .

Yeah ik I've seen it on lookism. Last year. The guy isn't handsome but not deformed just lol
Still ogre, I can’t even think even if i am ugly of living next to a deformed girl let alone kiss her lmao

Still ogre, I can’t even think even if i am ugly of living next to a deformed girl let alone kiss her lmao
I don't even like looking at then let alone being around them. Same with most people

I cant fuckin believe it. Fucking ogreeeee:ogre:

fucking cucks treating every foid like a queen:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Ruins it for the rest of us

• +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides, Insomniac and Sc22
fucking cucks treating every foid like a queen:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Ruins it for the rest of us
Oh she dated an ugly guy she's such an angel and a queen. Oh boy i want to leave western society seeing shit like this, culture is garbage. Prob going for thailand JBW gigachad game.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
A femoid doing a kind thing for a sub8 male is newsworthy these days. JFL.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and ZyzzReincarnate
Imagine going to wars and putting your life on the line or dedicating your whole life to curing cancer and receiving no recognition. Then comes along a girl who spends one single night with an ugly boy and she is praised for it. She goes on the news meanwhile you are forgotten. No point living if you dont have a vagina between your legs
I do understand why.

Because for that guy, it is easier to reinvent space rockets than score a girl.

Life on extremely easy mode. .1% extra effort and you almost break the game.

Btw, she wouldn't have gotten any of this if she had a badly subhuman feature. She gets acclaimed for trading down for a guy during a momentary event. The guy still has absolute 0% chance sleeping with her, fake interest in him, just virtue signaling as a foid equal acclamation.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: klip11, pardocel, dodt and 5 others
women only do "good" or "nice" things for attention or praise lmfao

• +1
Reactions: pardocel, FatmanO, Deleted member 245 and 6 others
The way the media patronizes and babies some of the mentally ill is disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Insomniac, Ritalincel and 2 others
[DroolFuel]

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pardocel, Arkantos and Insomniac
Virtue signaling cunt. She’s only doing this because the cameras are on her.

• +1
Reactions: Sc22
A few comments from the comment section, also remember this videos 20k likes almost 300 dislikes so this goes to show the mentality of normies.

290 miserable people obviously don't like people helping some one less fortunate. Kylie is truly AN angel and her parents should be immensely proud!!

I started crying not gonna lie

If you didn't cry, you are already dead

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, qwep and future chadlite
A few comments from the comment section, also remember this videos 20k likes almost 300 dislikes so this goes to show the mentality of normies.

290 miserable people obviously don't like people helping some one less fortunate. Kylie is truly AN angel and her parents should be immensely proud!!

I started crying not gonna lie

If you didn't cry, you are already dead

I cant tell if your being sarcastic or not

I cant tell if your being sarcastic or not
Why would i be sarcastic, they are celebrating this virtue signaling foid that only did this for attention and being considered "good". She never fucked him after, she was never attracted to him either.

> /s

Tfw she wouldn't go to prom with you :ogre:

what the fuck is this fake posturing society? Why does everything have a coat of lies and false happiness? Can't the kid just be retarded, fucking stupid mom "He can do anything" WHY WOULD YOU TELL HIM THAT

This is truly making me angry

Proms me

• +1
Reactions: pardocel
Bump

• Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
She should have to have sex with him to prove that she's not virtue signaling

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ascension, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and stunna

Users who are viewing this thread