Girl says she would rather die than date an ugly guy and that it doesn't even matter if he has a big dick.

E

ExcelatIncel

Iron

So she openly admits that it doesn't matter to her if this guy goes to the Gym regularly, Is well dressed and is a high tier normie (6/10). "If I think he's ugly then he's ugly"- random college girls 2k19.

Surprisingly enough in the entire video the only cute girl in the video says that she thinks personality matters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Lorsss
OH NONONONONNONO DICKCOPERS BTFO ITS OVER NOSECEL WON ONCE AGAIN!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 5802, PubertyMaxxer and 9 others
She's so edgy
Man that girl is empowered 😎

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and WillVisitGandy
so brave...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and Nosecel
Fighting against the opression of ugly men. What a strong independent woman

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Zeta ascended and Deleted member 4310

So she openly admits that it doesn't matter to her if this guy goes to the Gym regularly, Is well dressed and is a high tier normie (6/10). "If I think he's ugly then he's ugly"- random college girls 2k19.

Surprisingly enough in the entire video the only cute girl in the video says that she thinks personality matters.

brad pitt already proved that, the pic of his small cock went viral but foids still drool over him

• +1
Reactions: BigBiceps and I-Like-BP
brad pitt already proved that, the pic of his small cock went viral but foids still drool over him
Its not small it was flaccid and most people have small flaccid hes prob atleast 6.5+ inch
Bonepressed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310 and AbandonShip
Just hold frame bro

• +1
Reactions: Turanid_Bull
Of course big dick doesn't matter if you're ugly. You don't get to use it. And ask yourself a question, would you fuck a pink & tight innie vagina on a fat and ugly girl? No? Girls will think the same about ugly guys with big cocks.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Turanid_Bull, turkproducer and 2 others
water.
but it's really hard to watch subhuman foids thoughts on anything.

when i see these type of people i can definitely understand why america has so many mass shooters

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
Nothing new was learnt

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Turanid_Bull
host is ugly

Of course big dick doesn't matter if you're ugly. You don't get to use it. And ask yourself a question, would you fuck a pink & tight innie vagina on a fat and ugly girl? No? Girls will think the same about ugly guys with big cocks.

I cant knock females for not wanting ugly men. I can only hate the fact they are treated so badly in every regard of life, much worse than any woman of any looks level apart from maybe deformed

The worst feeling as a man is that society tries to tell you you are the oppressor but in fact you are the oppressed. It is a sad and contradictory feeling

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, eyearea and Deleted member 3043