Girl texting you first = biggest IOI

Lil_KINJA

Lil_KINJA

Silver
When was the last time you texted a ugly girl first? Doesn't just happen, even if you're a thirsty male with little options. Now imagine a woman with plenty of options doing this to a guy she doesn't find attractive. Impossible.

• +1
Reactions: Demir
My chad fish gets this all the time jfl

Over if you're texting a girl and she doesn't ask you any questions or just gives you one word replies

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: chadrone96, Austrian Oak, Demir and 5 others
This is like step 1 of the black pill

I texted with girl few times in my life when they wanted something for me.

no shit lmao.

My oneitis says I am attractive as fuck yet she never asks me what’s up JFL

Most girls expect you to approach them first. Unless it's Bumble where women have to approach first.
Interesting fact: Yogapants and the Punjabi (my two LTRs) approached me first. On sluthate and Tinder respectively
You'd think that Bumble would be easy for pussy slaying since women have to approach first. But lots of girls there will message with you just for the ego boost. They like it when multiple guys want to fuck them.

Cuck if you're texting her first

Cuck if you're texting her first
You're mostly expected to message a girl first. But if the girl doesn't appear eager for you, I think it is pointless to ask her out on a date. But I'm not so sure about that. Since I went a little bit more low-inhibition autism game on a filipina cougar recently and she seemed to be more interested tonight compared to last night. So I don't know. But if you have a good feeling about the girl before the date, I think that's the feeling you want to go for.

Every time I asked a girl out on a date where she didn't appear eager before the date, it didn't go anywhere. Some bitches these days are shameless and will you use as a free ride or free meal. I had a bitch use me for a free ride TWICE so far within the span of like 3 weeks.

It's all about the numbers game and finding girls who are eager. There are some women out there who are eager to find love and who fundamentally understand that Chad will not commit to her ever and that they must have realistic standards. It's just that it seems so hard to find these women. I get the sense that most western women have given up on love in 2019 and just want to ride the Chad cock carousel. Or they want some dude with his shit together to share a 1-2 bedroom apartment rental or mortgage with. They're with their boyfriend/husband for utilitarian reasons rather than because they want to fuck them.

You're mostly expected to message a girl first. But if the girl doesn't appear eager for you, I think it is pointless to ask her out on a date. But I'm not so sure about that. Since I went a little bit more low-inhibition autism game on a filipina cougar recently and she seemed to be more interested tonight compared to last night. So I don't know. But if you have a good feeling about the girl before the date, I think that's the feeling you want to go for.

Every time I asked a girl out on a date where she didn't appear eager before the date, it didn't go anywhere. Some bitches these days are shameless and will you use as a free ride or free meal. I had a bitch use me for a free ride TWICE so far within the span of like 3 weeks.

It's all about the numbers game and finding girls who are eager. There are some women out there who are eager to find love and who fundamentally understand that Chad will not commit to her ever and that they must have realistic standards. It's just that it seems so hard to find these women. I get the sense that most western women have given up on love in 2019 and just want to ride the Chad cock carousel. Or they want some dude with his shit together to share a 1-2 bedroom apartment rental or mortgage with. They're with their boyfriend/husband for utilitarian reasons rather than because they want to fuck them.
wouldnt read if it was jb texting me first

wouldnt read if it was jb texting me first
Where are you meeting jbs? lol. Certainly not on dating apps since you have to be 18 to be on those. Unless minors are signing up as 18+ on there lying about their age. lol

I'm a 30-something year old man so I have given up on the whole jb fantasy. My ex was very petite (4'10") and looked young for her age so she was the closest thing to a jb fantasy for me. Only a small percentage of 16-17 year old girls (I wouldn't go below 16 since AOC is 16 here) would be interested in a man my age.

Hell even women in their late teens and early 20s mostly ignore me on dating apps. Or filter me out completely. Because I'm too old for their preference. Young women tend to want young men. Older than them but not that much older. This whole men have it easy after 30 is a trp, mgtow cope. My options as an oldcel are shittier than ever. In my twenties and thirties, I was able to get with girls who weren't in a rush to have no kids. So I had a broader dating pool to select from.

I find that the only working strategy for me as a man my age is to go for women in their 40s since they have given up on having kids or already had their kids. Or go for women around my age and slightly younger (say like 6 years younger) who don't want kids. Lots of women my age have the baby rabies. And it sucks. But I seem to be getting some luck in the cougar circuit as of late.

Last edited: