Girl wants me to come over pls help

shrek

shrek

Silver
So this girl from Tinder wants me to come over this week. She’s decently hot and when I asked her what she was looking for on Tinder she said, “Idk I just find you attractive af.”

The problem is I’m a 20 year old kissless virgin with 0 social life. My question is, do you guys think there is still hope for me to have a good life? Ik I missed out on stuff already but I just feel like even if I have sex with her, I’ll still be an autistic retard with no social circle etc.
Thanks Kings

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted, thecel, SkinjobCatastrophe and 1 other person
Change ur username bich

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno and Deleted member 11758
Dude stop being an autistic faggot u literally have an opportunity dropped in ur hands for the price of $0.00 go fucking kiss her

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 10602, Looks234 and 8 others
Just fuck her

• +1
Reactions: UltimateMan and Deleted member 2729
So whats the problem?

Dude stop being an autistic faggot u literally have an opportunity dropped in ur hands for the price of $0.00 go fucking kiss her
Yeah ok I will. If I cum too fast what do I do/say?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Acnno, EdouardManlet and 2 others
Yeah ok I will. If I cum too fast what do I do/say?
if your low inhib you shouldn't worry about that
if you're high inhib, run away and block her in every social media

• +1
Reactions: potentialhabit1
You are probably better than you think, go all in. Any doubts that you have about yourself are probably wrong, stop being a bitch, relax and Live Life. Live in the moment and don't get in your head, focus on being present and having fun.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CANI and shrek
kiss the foid

Imagine a foid wanting to fuck and you being like “should I?” Jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
Imagine a foid wanting to fuck and you being like “should I?” Jfl
No I’m 100% going to fuck her I just worry that it won’t change my life much

• JFL
Reactions: Amexmaxx
No I’m 100% going to fuck her I just worry that it won’t change my life much
So what. You expect some Coochie to enlighten you. 😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Just fuck her, nothing else you can do about it, it won't solve your life problems thats for sure but thats no reason to think about it all the time. You cant turn into an NT person or a sociable person if you arent like that. You could fake it, and act like it, but its not going to fix the problem. Just fuck this lady and enjoy it thats all you can do

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: CANI, potentialhabit1, BigBoy and 1 other person
didnt know shrek was a faggot

• JFL
Reactions: Hector
stop being a bitch and insert ur cock inside of her

• +1
Reactions: CANI and Deleted member 10413
How to humble brag 101

Bro don't go its a trap never trust women. Stay on looksmax to shitpost whith the bros instead

• JFL
Reactions: CANI, Acnno, Hector and 4 others
op catfished

go to her house nigga, put on a movie, get comfortable, wait 10-15 min, then ask if she wants to fuck, don't even try to be slick about it, if your at her house at night she knows wtf going on.

Just don't be this guy and you're good to go.

• JFL
Reactions: Acnno, warpsociety and Incelking
Virgin at 20 years old legit isn’t that bad bro. Not fucking crazy for a normie, ur upbringing affects it too.

Girls can be very empathetic and she might see u as something to nurture to where u feel completely secure and are a complete man. Girls with these motherly caring instincts are great partners. just go over bro, girls often aren’t that
straightforward even when they know they’re gonna fuck.

my suggestions to ensure ur first time is good and u can get hard:

1. Cram in kegel exercises now. Fr
2. Glutes are one of the most important sex muscles. Do some squats and go run.
3. Hit arm exercises so you can hold yourself up.
4. Drink a lot of water

These tips above will work synergistically to help ensure you get hard, stay hard, and be able to buck ur hips like she will love u to. You should seriously do them.

Trim ur pubes, not bald but shaved. And make sure ur breath is perfect because you should be kissing a lot. Kissing will suck for you and her if ur breath stank. And if you don’t know how to put on a condom, practice now. It’s easy as fuck

Before you go over, get a run and a good pump in, eat a sandwich and slide on thru (and in😈😈‼️‼️) I’m praying ur first time is everything you want homeboy, sending u energy frfr. 💯💯

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: CANI, Acnno, Hector and 2 others