Girl wont meet up with my from Tinder just bc I don't have Snap

I am gunna give up all app dating I think. Not just from this incident, but most women I interact with on there are insufferable. A lot of passive aggressiveness and snark and ghosting and not genuinely wanting to ever meet up. Most girls are total bitches and enjoy being a cunt to u too
IT's good that a PSL god is saying this. Most guys larp about their tinder slays. JFL at incels believing Crisick on lookism

HOLY SHIT FALSE ALARM

She said she "couldnt see anything" cause my phone literally wasnt sending the pics. I thought when she said she couldnt see anything she was referring to my blurry face or not being able to see the writing on the card I was holding up

I resent this one ONLY

ghjyhgtyyt-jpg.677001

And now shes gushing over me wanting to meet lmfao

@Enigmatic93 face > everything

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, Deleted member 4332, Rasputin and 25 others
HOLY SHIT FALSE ALARM

She said she "couldnt see anything" cause my phone literally wasnt sending the pics

I resent this one ONLY

ghjyhgtyyt-jpg.677001

JFL

Would love to see the "muh aspie stare" lookin ass niggas cope their way out this one

• +1
Reactions: TheComp, Deleted member 4332, Chadelite and 5 others
HOLY SHIT FALSE ALARM

She said she "couldnt see anything" cause my phone literally wasnt sending the pics. I thought when she said she couldnt see anything she was referring to my blurry face or not being able to see the writing on the card I was holding up

I resent this one ONLY

ghjyhgtyyt-jpg.677001

Ok that picture looks way less scary good shit

HOLY SHIT FALSE ALARM

I resent this one ONLY

ghjyhgtyyt-jpg.677001

Amnesia phew moment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A, Amnesia, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
HOLY SHIT FALSE ALARM

I resent this one ONLY

ghjyhgtyyt-jpg.677001

So much for being NT and having social proof. Face always wins.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Chad.In.Incel.Body, DharkDC and 5 others
So much for being NT and having social proof. Face always wins.
There's a reason why incel vloggers never look like male models or leading man movie stars. I challenge anyone to show me an incel of that looks caliber. A good looking face is the best anti incel protection you can have.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and NothingCanStopMe
What is that pic
you look like you're about to rape someone jfl

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and SubhumanCurrycel
Also you have an android phone = weirdo on the us

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
There's a reason why incel vloggers never look like male models or leading man movie stars. I challenge anyone to show me an incel of that looks caliber. A good looking face is the best anti incel protection you can have.
The guys making those Vids are on the end of the incel spectrum. NT theory applies for people in the middle

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
The guys making those Vids are on the end of the incel spectrum. NT theory applies for people in the middle
muh social calibration is a meme

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, malignant and Deleted member 245
I am gunna give up all app dating I think. Not just from this incident, but most women I interact with on there are insufferable. A lot of passive aggressiveness and snark and ghosting and not genuinely wanting to ever meet up. Most girls are total bitches and enjoy being a cunt to u too
This happens to chad? Srs?

Also reply my PM you subhuman

despite being very GL, you got dead fish soulless eyes, not the the dreamy high trust eyes women like, you need to visit Taban

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560
My last gf was a russian stacy, first gen here in America and was Christian and conservative

I was happy with her. I am miserable "slaying" low value thots, Cant believe I fell for the slaying meme. No wonder MMs like Chico and Bateman settle with "normal" or "average" looking women, cause it makes u happier
Can you please make a post about the slaying meme for the sake of many of our mental health.
Is it really not fulfilling and or fun?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, NothingCanStopMe and wasted
HOLY SHIT FALSE ALARM

I resent this one ONLY

ghjyhgtyyt-jpg.677001

Welp, guess it truly is about face then. Makes sense, since if it’s over for you, then it’s gigaover for us all

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Shes begging to meet up and netflix and chill. She cant believe I'm real and dont have snapchat, she says im crazy cause I could be a model.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Chad.In.Incel.Body, Beetlejuice and 7 others
Show convo with her

Shes begging to meet up and netflix and chill. She cant believe I'm real and dont have snapchat, she says im crazy cause I could be a model.
Alright now you're just bragging

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Hozay and WannaBeA6
the second best is a large cock and a drivers license

• +1
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 7560
1. with you as a young male, having no snap makes you seem like an outcast. it'd be different if you were some millionaire actor or something.

2. that picture is terrifying wtf. you look like you're on drugs. bitches like a calm, reserved, self-assured face.

So you got away with it. Looks over everything else confirmed. That would never work for sub5s like me. She'd never reply back. :feelscry:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chad.In.Incel.Body, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6095 and 1 other person
shes coming over in a bit

• WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Tony, Jagged0 and Deleted member 6095
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A and Amnesia
Please record yourself fucking her chad then whisper “FACE!” looking at the camera
Just watch my twitch channel, I am livestreaming all my dates with hidden cameras in my apartment

• JFL
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 5634, Deleted member 6497 and 4 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Deleted member 7753 and Jagged0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332, Jagged0 and wasted
Just watch my twitch channel, I am livestreaming all my dates with hidden cameras in my apartment
if this isn't a troll I'd actually watch that lol

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 6095 and wasted
ehhhhh u fuken feg op

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
Wtf bro off topic But you look so fucking aesthetic , also you give her bad vibes because Of No cleft

Nt is everything bro

Hope she's not as ugly as the last one you posted

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Lev Peshkov
Tbhtbh

But if he was nt in the frost place they wouldn't have not fucked
did you read the update?
he's about to smash her lol. NT didn't matter in the end due to handsome face

Tbhtbh

But if he was nt in the frost place they wouldn't have not fucked
did you read the update?
he's about to smash her lol. NT didn't matter in the end due to handsome face

fuck this gay earth

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Chad.In.Incel.Body
I'm incel for 7 months now and I'm 6 psl.

Perfectionmaxxing:
get either ht or try to get delissola-like hair qulity - cnc prothesis may be the option - do the reserach, i wont waste time cause dont have money now
its risky but ballou-like eyebrows would ascend you, key words: direct browplasty
also would consider this haircut:
22702BDF A430 49C9 8378 FECCC492DB92

bro you are lucky as hell the first two pics didnt send, you literally look like a serial killer, christian bale in american psycho looks more normal than you

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
She thought I was a catfish on Tinder

I sent her a picture holding up a piece of paper with her name on it, she claims it could be shopped, so I immediately send her another

She says she gets "bad vibes" from me and won't meet

Do I look serial killer?

View attachment 676931View attachment 676932

When someone has suspected I'm a catfish, I usually just suggest doing a quick FaceTime. This will simply call her bluff, because there's a high chance she will be in an unfrauded state and won't want you to see her anyway. Also a woman suspecting you of being a catfish is one of the best compliments you can have in the context of the online dating world.

However, @Amnesia, I would suggest upgrading your phone so you can get better quality photos for dating apps.

• +1
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman and flamboyant
i wonder if his lower third make him look like a model???

• +1
Reactions: ehti
get a iphone and Snapchat wtf

Holy shit your aspie stare
you got any selfie pics showing aspie stare vs non aspie stare?
Not sure I get it. What's the difference? Looking into the lens vs not? something else?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and ehti
Well its a naturally awkward pose trying to hold up both a camera and a piece of paper tho
should have taken a selfie, it would have looked less awkward and you have the face to pull it off effortlessly anyway

Users who are viewing this thread

Back