Girl wont meet up with my from Tinder just bc I don't have Snap

JFL at that Stare XD

chad doesnt need snapchat confirmed

Smashed her choked her hard came in her asshole

I have my confidence back. I am gl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Patient A, AscendingHero, Rasputin and 3 others
She said most guys are hella ugly in my area so when she came across a guy that looks like he belongs on the front of a model magazine she didn't believe I was real.

She was swiping with a group of female friends, and she said when she showed them my pics they were all like "nawww he a catfish for sure" so she was getting the bad vibes

Shes 19, thin, long dark hair, blue eyes, pale skin, russian

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, AscendingHero, Rasputin and 3 others
That stare says--->i'm gonna kill you in your sleep and fuck your corpse :lul:

Imagine what people read on incel eye areas :lul:

She said most guys are hella ugly in my area so when she came across a guy that looks like he belongs on the front of a model magazine she didn't believe I was real.

She was swiping with a group of female friends, and she said when she showed them my pics they were all like "nawww he a catfish for sure" so she was getting the bad vibes

UPLOAD a photo with her KING

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1553
B-b-but I thought Chad could say he's a rapist and literal autist on his Tinder profile and still get laid

Guess I don't have that level of looks. And u guys wonder why I am planning more surgeries
Yeah it works sometimes, but that doesn't account for 100% of situations. I ran pictures of Andreas Eriksen in HK. When I asked a girl what surgeries she had had (she looked plastic af btw) she said that I was rude and unmatched. This girl was like slightly above average-looking gook btw. The majority of women were willing to keep talking, but a few times it didn't pan out.

myu blood is boiling @Over

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
myu blood is boiling @Over
Sounds like tales there is at least few thousand guys who are PSL6-7 in a medium sized town

jfl funniest pics I've seen this month :LOL: :LOL: i

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
It’s not that you look like a serial killer, it’s that you don’t have snap. Snapchat is hugely important to most normies
i dont have snap too, its over

• +1
Reactions: TUSSELEIF
IF UR WERE OBHAI SHE WOULD
Untitled1
Untitled2
Untitled1
Untitled2
Untitled1
Untitled2
Untitled1
Untitled2

if your hot enough, is anal just always on the menu?
Most girls will do it with me if I ask

gunna make a new thread

new thread

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Pietrosiek and Deleted member 6095
It's just hilarious how a girl NOT having a snap or social media for a girl would be a HUGE PLUS in my book and a lot of other guys books, but a GUY not having social media is absolute death

IF u are attractive for her she dont care about social media
JFL this estrogenic thread, screams insecurity

These pictures are worst of you i saw, looks serial killer bruh

Forget online dating, its pointless, u humiliated yourself this way

Do u think for example any girl would reject Bateman for not having snap? Dont cope, i though u are redpilled

Top quality males i know dont post on social media, they have insta with 6 months old post from vacation, busy living life

• JFL
having girls think your catfish is goals , WHY CANT I HAVE THIS WITH MY UNCANNY ASS

• JFL
IF u are attractive for her she dont care about social media
JFL this estrogenic thread, screams insecurity

These pictures are worst of you i saw, looks serial killer bruh

Forget online dating, its pointless, u humiliated yourself this way

Do u think for example any girl would reject Bateman for not having snap? Dont cope, i though u are redpilled

Top quality males i know dont post on social media, they have insta with 6 months old post from vacation, busy living life
he slayed her

just pay $35k in surgery and then shoot yourself in the foot by not downloading a free app theory

@rightfulcel thoughts?
did he ever fully reveal what kinds of surgeries he had done or is it still a secret to prevent others from reaching similar heights?

Last edited:
did he every fully reveal what kind of surgeries he had done or is it still a secret to prevent others from reaching similar heights?
i think he mentioned a few of them. i'm not fully aware of every surgery though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
did he ever fully reveal what kinds of surgeries he had done or is it still a secret to prevent others from reaching similar heights?
he was already exceptionall yhandsome.
I think he had a rhino and that was basically it
Maybe some other soft maxxing like fillers in his chin?

People need to stop thinking surgeries will get you on his level. He's a born chad who can, and always could bang any girl he wants.

He's a bit aspie though so missed out on a lot of pussy slaying when he was younger i think (didn't use tinder either I don't think until recently)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
This is the creepiest selfie i ever seen
At the same level of that voodoo dolls that start talking at night

Downloadfile 143

And that fucking paper makes it 100x more creepy
Like " im coming to add you to my collection"

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath
he was already exceptionall yhandsome.
I think he had a rhino and that was basically it
Maybe some other soft maxxing like fillers in his chin?

People need to stop thinking surgeries will get you on his level. He's a born chad who can, and always could bang any girl he wants.

He's a bit aspie though so missed out on a lot of pussy slaying when he was younger i think (didn't use tinder either I don't think until recently)
the rhino is obvious but i think he must have had something to get those hollow cheeks

the rhino is obvious but i think he must have had something to get those hollow cheeks
I don't think so. Mixture of good bone structure, and good lighting (in the pics where they look very hollow)
There's not really any single surgery (or even multiple) to give that look, tbh.
He was already really good looking (I didn't realise that myself until he posted some pre surgery pics recently)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
I don't think so. Mixture of good bone structure, and good lighting (in the pics where they look very hollow)
There's not really any single surgery (or even multiple) to give that look, tbh.
He was already really good looking (I didn't realise that myself until he posted some pre surgery pics recently)
that's buccal fat removal surgery, has similar effects

Users who are viewing this thread

Back