girls can observe your face in pictures, but they cant exactly see how tall you are.

P

psl7 fatty

Banned
pretty hard to explain this, but im still going to try. In pictures girls can see your face clearly and expect to see the same thing IRL, but when you tell them your height IRLlike 5'10-5'11 first instinct in the west is 6ft is tall, but girls dont realize that 6ft is huge, and that even 5'10 is tall for them, my proof is literally every single video of women guessing mens height or men asking women what height a man should be and the guy in the vid asks how tall they think he is, most of them guess him to be 2-3 inches taller than he actually is. Height is a huge halo irl, and face is huge halo on the net, but a combination of height and face is needed on both, you cant be 6'1 with under/average face and expect girls to give you constant IOIs, and you cant be 5'5 (JFL) with chadlite face and expect girls to give you constant IOIs.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
pretty hard to explain this, but im still going to try. In pictures girls can see your face clearly and expect to see the same thing IRL, but when you tell them your height IRLlike 5'10-5'11 first instinct in the west is 6ft is tall, but girls dont realize that 6ft is huge, and that even 5'10 is tall for them, my proof is literally every single video of women guessing mens height or men asking women what height a man should be and the guy in the vid asks how tall they think he is, most of them guess him to be 2-3 inches taller than he actually is. Height is a huge halo irl, and face is huge halo on the net, but a combination of height and face is needed on both, you cant be 6'1 with under/average face and expect girls to give you constant IOIs, and you cant be 5'5 (JFL) with chadlite face and expect girls to give you constant IOIs.
Just put 6'4 in tinder bio and you get matches even with no pictures

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FMLplus, LowTierNormie and turkproducer
You’ll still get IOI’s at 5’5 if you have a chadlite face lol

• +1
Reactions: Effortless and turkproducer
just be so tall they dont see ur face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lonelystoner, Effortless, Bennett and 4 others
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SLA
Notice the girls’ comments despite his height:

First of his face is more thab just chadlite.. its 7 psl i might say.. secondly real life is sooo different than photos..lets see which prime white women would go out in public dwarfing him..he can still slay petite latinas though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Legit, women think I'm tall whem I'm only 5'10" JFL

• WTF
Reactions: SLA
Legit, women think I'm tall whem I'm only 5'10" JFL
Do you live in some kind of shithole? Here (Midwest, USA), 5'10 for a white man is categorically short. I have been called short to my face.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pendejo
Face > Height as long as you are average height in your area. Height is huge halo, but so is strong jawline and NW0 hairline, honestly I see way more 6'+ guys IRL than guys with strong lower thirds

• +1
Reactions: HighTGymcel
No heightlying for under 5'9cels . They will notice

face everthing

Reminder you'll never get this if your non chad

Girls delete me on tinder if i tell them my height (178cm). I also got called short many many times. Attractive guys are always +185cm.

Girls delete me on tinder if i tell them my height (178cm). I also got called short many many times. Attractive guys are always +185cm.
wtf lmao 5'10 is fine

man i hate women

I'm 6'3'' and average face or maybe slightly above average and I'm completely invisible