Girls dont hate you because you are ugly but they dont love you ether

ItsOver.com

ItsOver.com

Master
Intro

We can all agree that most man are looking only for looks when they are deciding what is valuable partner while woman expecting from man to bring so much to the table. Its not like most of this girls bring something else except being pretty face, they have boring personalities most of them are dumb as fuck and some of than cant even cook...

My experience

So I had this two below average girls in my class(femcels), nothing special just subhumans. First one is obese and uglier than other one, with normal personality while second one is little bit better looking, not obese(still subhuman) but has introverted antisocial personality. First one admitted that she has crush on me and I did not have any problem with that even if she is ugly, I even considered giving her a chance. Second girl never had a crush on me as I know but I catch her looking at me during class and I can not express what disgust I felt even tho she was a better looking girl than other one. You know when girls say that someone sexual assaulted them but they didnt touch them or anything, thats how I felt but I dont think looks decided that it was more that she was socially retarded...

Conclusion

I felt neutral about first girl and she was uglier one but she has at least normie personality. Second girl I still consider retarded and thats just because personality and not even looks....
Most people that are subhumans are socially awkward and that is the formula for disaster. If you had looks and same personality people will consider you shy but if you dont have personality or looks you are considered retarded, weird, awkward ect...
I think most girls think like this, if you dont have ether one you are immediately looked down upon. I even considered giving the uglier girl a chance and think some girls will consider giving uglier guy a chance if he has normal/above average personality, yeah I know girls are looking more for hypergamy than man but realize that girls look at you as complete human being and man just go for looks. If you just looksmax to normie/chadlite and had above average personality +money and status you will immediately be considered in top 10-20%. I aint saying this will be easy to do but I just want to say that its doable and thats only thing that matters, its on you how hard you are willing to work.

Listen to this motivational speech JFL

Final Conclusion

WE CAN ALL ASCEND

golden state warriors arrival GIF by NBA

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: fogdart, burningfr0mwithin, Deleted member 11167 and 13 others
what

• +1
Reactions: AutismMaxing, Marsiere214, IdiAmin and 5 others
First one admitted that she has crush on me and I did not have any problem with that even if she is ugly, I even considered giving her a chance. Second girl never had a crush on me as I know but I catch her looking at me during class

You were never ugly. Ugly people don't get ioi's or have girls crush on them ever. They are rejected socially and women will not even want to be friends with them, let alone romantic/flirty interaction.

Tales from a normie's basement

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt, Echo, AutismMaxing and 11 others
girls want ugly guys die

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Echo, AutismMaxing and 6 others
Don't hate me mf cause I spoke the truth
Ah nigga don't hate me cause i'm beautiful, nigga.

Maybe if you got rid of that ol' yee-yee haircut you'd get some bitches on yo dick.

Oh, better yet, maybe Tanisha'll call your dog ass if she ever stop fuckin' with that, brain surgeon or lawyer she fuckin' with.

Niiggaaa!!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, BigBoy, IdiAmin and 9 others
You were never ugly. Ugly people don't get ioi's or have girls crush on them ever. They are rejected socially and women will not even want to be friends with them, let alone romantic/flirty interaction.

Nah I was subhuman but I looksmaxed and personalitymaxed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 2968, Bitch and 1 other person
Every creature on this earth seeks good genes
Also you are gl and retarded op drink hot oil and die

• Love it
Reactions: ItsOver.com
  • +1
Nah I was subhuman but I looksmaxed and personalitymaxed

6'1~high iq idiot~maybe chadlite​

You were probably tall in your youth aswell. If you are chadlite now, you were never subhuman in your youth unless you were severely overweight.

You're just a normie that was never hated by women. You don't know what it's like to be ugly and actually be hated and repulsive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, BigBoy and ItsOver.com
Every creature on this earth seeks good genes
Also you are gl and retarded op drink hot oil and die
Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful mf

• +1
From your logic you’d rather date a uglycell with normie personality rather than some Stacy that’s introverted.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, alriodai and ItsOver.com

6'1~high iq idiot~maybe chadlite​

You were probably tall in your youth aswell. If you are chadlite now, you were never subhuman in your youth unless you were severely overweight.

You're just a normie that was never truly hated by women. You don't know what it's like to be ugly.
Nah I was bullied by man and woman everyday in school good thing is that I changed that

• +1
From your logic you’d rather date a uglycell with normie personality rather than some Stacy that’s introverted.
Second girl was not stacy she was slightly better looking subhuman JFL

• +1
99.9% of incels that claim they’re despised for being ugly are also the fedora wearing brony weird alt right opinion having incels

if a guy is just ugly but socially normal he will generally not be hated by anyone, he’ll just be invisible

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, IdiAmin and ItsOver.com
99.9% of incels that claim they’re despised for being ugly are also the fedora wearing brony weird alt right opinion having incels

if a guy is just ugly but socially normal he will generally not be hated by anyone, he’ll just be invisible
Thats what I'm sayin and some woman may as well give them a chance

• +1
Thats what I'm sayin and some woman may as well give them a chance
I mean we’ve all seen examples of ugly guys who have girlfriends but generally that’s a betabuxx situation or an extreme outlier

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and ItsOver.com
Suifuel tbh, looks is the only thing i have going for me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 6273, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
I mean we’ve all seen examples of ugly guys who have girlfriends but generally that’s a betabuxx situation or an extreme outlier
Yeah but if you can looksmax to normie status that may not be the case

• +1
Yeah but if you can looksmax to normie status that may not be the case
If you’re normie you can get a girl without it necessarily being a betabux, doesn’t compare with what you’ll experience as above average but it’s something

• +1
They don't hate you, they don't love you. They ignore you. You don't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968, Norwooder, IdiAmin and 4 others
They don't hate you, they don't love you. They ignore you. You don't exist.
Yeah thats probably better title but a lot of guys here think they hate there guts

• +1
Change font I can't read this shit

• +1
If you’re normie you can get a girl without it necessarily being a betabux, doesn’t compare with what you’ll experience as above average but it’s something
Yeah you are probably right

• +1
  • +1
What was wrong with the second chick? How was she retarded?

• +1
What was wrong with the second chick? How was she retarded?
she was socially retarded(introverted, antisocial), she was also subhuman but better looking than the first one you can read that in the thread i think

Last edited:
  • +1
i read it all and I want my 2 minutes back

• +1
Best thread on this forum

• Love it
Incel cope

• +1
  • WTF
Another day another greycel

• +1

Cope

• +1
I see what you mean, when i get iois from girls i dont want it annoy me too but when they are being straight up its different.
Years ago i was in the same situation as you 2 times, where a girl staight up asked me out, one of them wasn't subhuman she was average but i felt like i could get better so i ended up declining and surprisingly just like you i considered their offer and didn't annoyed me.

Recently those last couples of months i again got in the same situation as you, where i consistently catched the same below average girls staring at me or sending me iois, some tried to start a conversations with me but they was not straight up, they tried to play this stupid game and it repulsed tf out of me, it really annoy me when they do that they look so ridicule and stupid and i don't really know why, sure it's cause they are ugly but that doesn't explain everything.

• +1
I see what you mean, when i get iois from girls i dont want it annoy me too but when they are being straight up its different.
Years ago i was in the same situation as you 2 times, where a girl staight up asked me out, one of them wasn't subhuman she was average but i felt like i could get better so i ended up declining and surprisingly just like you i considered their offer and didn't annoyed me.

Recently those last couples of months i again got in the same situation as you, where i consistently catched the same below average girls staring at me or sending me iois, some tried to start a conversations with me but they was not straight up, they tried to play this stupid game and it repulsed tf out of me, it really annoy me when they do that they look so ridicule and stupid and i don't really know why, sure it's cause they are ugly but that doesn't explain everything.
Yeah probably mixture of both personality and looks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Deleted member 2968, Bitch and 2 others

Male and female phycology is different.

You as a guy, don't hate ugly women but they feel disgust and hatred for ugly men.

• +1
Reactions: spark