Girl's eyes seem to be imune against maxilla recession

SayNoToRotting

SayNoToRotting

Kraken
Almost every boy and man I see outside has slightly closeset, neutrally or negatively tilted eyes, only the ones with an exceptionally great maxilla have "cat eyes".

But then I see some birdcel femoid walking by and she has positively tilted eyes. And also my sister, who has an intermolar width of probably less than 35 mm (close to a cm narrower than mine, it's so noticable when we smile into the mirror side by side), has far better eyes than me.

What the fuck is this?

i barely see females with negatively tilted eyes, regardless of recession, it's not fair

Last edited:
I see less femoids with an overbite/underbite than men.

I see less femoids with an overbite/underbite than men.
My sister has greater chin projection than me despite having a more narrow palate lmao it's over for me

u made me feel good saying my eyes are cat like

Copemax.me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Autist
u made me feel good saying my eyes are cat like
you kinda have the same shit going on as most females.
Mediocre maxilla but good eyetilt

I have avg or bad maxilla and bad orbital vector and yet I have extremely good eyes
explain

Because its all about orbital shape and size (tightness) and fat deposits.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
Foids r less prone to environmental stresses and epigenetic mutations so they develop "average"

Men either develop terribly or great bone structure wise depending on environment and epigenetics like i said above. That's why good looking men r so much rarer than gl women

• +1
Reactions: Pex1992
Foids r less prone to environmental stresses and epigenetic mutations so they develop "average"

Men either develop terribly or great bone structure wise depending on environment and epigenetics like i said above. That's why good looking men r so much rarer than gl women
Dunno man sounds a bit like broscience to me, a little bit far fetched don't you think? Maybe it's just because of skin tightness etc, as @Enigmatic93 said?
I have avg or bad maxilla and bad orbital vector and yet I have extremely good eyes
explain

dunno probably because you are frauning

Dunno man sounds a bit like broscience to me, a little bit far fetched don't you think? Maybe it's just because of skin tightness etc, as @Enigmatic93 said?

View attachment 42189
dunno probably because you are frauning
Not skin tightness but the tightness of the orbital bone.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting