girls like big dicks and big frames, gymcelling is legit

antiantifa

antiantifa

Fuck you.
On pictures/camera it's easy to ask a female in her natural non-excited state who'd she prefer, some twink with thin waist or a man with wide frame, and to get the answer of the twink obviously. But in the real life presence of such a wide man, a foid has no choice but to become wet in her panties, she cannot stop her own excitement when she sees this:

Image result for tyson abs young
Image result for tyson abs young
Image result for good manly physique
Image result for manly physique

Imagine thinking guys like Chico ever even stood a chance IRL next to these men, if a foid saw Chico next to any of them she's instantly know his inferior genetics:

Image result for Chico model

Never trust studies on foids, their hormones change within minutes of seeing a real man towering over them that are twice their width.

Gymcelling is legit the hardest way to ascend. People who only facemaxx are on suicide watch, they'll do anything they can to deny that. But deep down, they've met men like the ones above, deep down they feel inferior to their bones.

JFL at thinking Chico has any sexual appeal to heterosexual females. He will never be able to please a woman for long-term with that body. Foids will constantly challenge him every chance they get because they know he's a twink.

In general if someone here repeats what females repeat, never trust them. Foids claim all the time that they don't care about face, they claim even harder that they don't care about body. Do the math yourself.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19103, doll, AsGoodAsItGets and 16 others
giga water

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: StressShady, datboijj and antiantifa
Only delusional soytwinks deny that

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deathrasher42, jordanbarrettisgod and 3 others

IF GIRLS LIKE TWINKS WHERE IS IRL PROOF OF THEIR JAW DROPPING REACTION ON TWINK MODELS? THERE ARE NO VIDEOS BECAUSE THERE ARE NO SUCH REACTIONS. CHICO WALKS IRL AND HE'S JUST AN AVERAGEFAG LOL NOT A SINGLE FEMALE LOOKS TOWARDS HIM

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 4383, Yliaster and 6 others
I ALREADY SAID THIS BEFORE, FOIDS DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WANT, IT IS EVOLUTIONARY ADVANTEGOUS FOR THEM NOT TO. WHATEVER THEY SAY, IT IS ALL LIES, THE MOMENT THEY SEE AN ATTRACTIVE MAN, THEIR HORMONES CHANGE ALL THEIR BELIEFS/OPINIONS TO WHAT NATURE INTENDED.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Jamal2222, Yliaster, MiroslavBulldosex and 6 others
i dislike women that don't like me for my personnality only and mostly insight and understanding of life.
Body, face, dick, are materialistic, hedonist, vanity, meats.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: R@m@, turkproducer, Ritalincell and 5 others
HERE IS WHAT A FOID SAYS ON FIRST GOOGLE SEARCH ABOUT FRAME:
Most women don't put near as much emphasis on weight on a man as a man puts on a woman, in my opinion. Women typically tend to seek out more personality traits. You're a nice looking guy and I would honestly say that you just haven't met the right woman. Lame but true. Personality traits are what I look for first and foremost. Don't give up!

ray liotta laughing GIF

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 3043
i dislike women that don't like me for my personnality only and mostly insight and understanding of life.
Body, face, dick, are materialistic, hedonist, vanity, meats.
I'm the opposite. And I dislike myself for not being good enough to meet their standards (especially hair)

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: gamma, Deleted member 6873 and Deleted member 3043
I can only speak for myself, but I don’t really put much thought into “frame” myself. I like guys of various body types, always have. I have known others though that don’t particularly like “scrawny” guys, but also have known women who prefer “scrawny” or smaller framed guys.
Personally though, I find you very attractive and see no issue with your frame at all.

I (F) can only speak for myself, but no, to me, it really doesn't matter. Like someone commented before, I care about personality.

Body type doesn't matter so much as how you work what you got.
A little chubby? Perfect to cuddle with.
Skinny? You can lay on me wink wink and I can still breath (heavily).
Short? Being able to kiss while doing other things is very nice.
Tall? There are so many things I would like to be able to reach.
Whatever 'physique' you have, just ROCK it. Brush up against her when your standing in line waiting for coffee. Be a soft shoulder when she needs one. There's a time for tough muscle, too. For the tall guys who can see over everyone's head in a room, look at her like she's the only one in the room worth looking at.

The normal average guy - that's attractive to me. Don't be all muscled up, a little comfort belly is totally ok, full hair, little nerdy,make me laugh: BAM - DATE

Ufc 196 Lol GIF by Conor McGregor

DID YOU EVER SEE A SHORT MAN GET THESE TYPE OF COMMENTS:

i’m simping but fr please don’t try to identify him it could put him serious danger

I'm slowly starting to be seduced by him like--🥴🥵

Why is he hot 😳 I-

I SLOWLY STARTED TO BE SEDUCTED BY HIM LIKE HE’S STARTING TO SEDUCE ME 🥵

😳his dominance I can’t-

HIS VOICE. THE ANONOMYS SYMBOL. HIM.

the energy this man radiates is just IMMACULATE

The spec ops suit stays ON during fun times

i know for a fact he's packing

he so hot jesus christtt

He looks 6'9 my jesus i think im in love

He can come riot in this 😼

Why can’t I find this anywhere else?

Have you ever met someone that exudes so much dominance that you crowned jewels retreat back in your body? That's him guys. That's him

Words cannot describe how bad I want him

The way this man stalks about in front of those officers is so hot I-
LITERALLY SIMPING LIKE INDIAN PAJEETS OVER HIM.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Zradrad, Yliaster and 5 others
Chico mogs, gymcels will never have this

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: datboijj, MentalistKebab, ConspiracyTheory and 6 others
Chico mogs, gymcels will never have this

lol at this, bunch of teenagessimping cause he's popular. Where are nobodies who look like Chico being surrounded like that? Because the Youtubers I posted aren't that popular, random people on the street don't know them.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Yliaster
DID YOU EVER SEE A SHORT MAN GET THESE TYPE OF COMMENTS:

LITERALLY SIMPING LIKE INDIAN PAJEETS OVER HIM.

And that's without even seeing his face. Imagine if he was at least high tier normie facially.

IF GIRLS LIKE TWINKS WHERE IS IRL PROOF OF THEIR JAW DROPPING REACTION ON TWINK MODELS? THERE ARE NO VIDEOS BECAUSE THERE ARE NO SUCH REACTIONS. CHICO WALKS IRL AND HE'S JUST AN AVERAGEFAG LOL NOT A SINGLE FEMALE LOOKS TOWARDS HIM

6'1 and over + roids + above average face = living like a king

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Yliaster and Deleted member 5969
You just wanted an excuse to post half naked men

gay forum

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Deleted member 6873
They also like tattoos

You just wanted an excuse to post half naked men

gay forum
your profile banner is a nude man seductively looking up at the camera though

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
ENDOMORPH PILL? SADLY MY WAIST IS NARROW AF BUT MY BIDELTOID IS STILL 54cm. So..Am I good? I am a mix between ekto and endomorph

• +1
Reactions: Blue
beachmaxx by going there pumped

Brutal and motivational, but about buff women?

you must be delusional to say gymcelling doesnt work, this dude is a turbo manlet he is 5'5 yet the interviewer wet the floor while asking him questions and on the right is his wife

• Love it
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Gymcelling is legit the best looksmaxxing for men.

This is what u niggaz should first focus on. U don’t have to look like Ronnie Coleman, but at least built a respectable physique. Your body should look hard and rough, not weak and soft.

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
you must be delusional to say gymcelling doesnt work, this dude is a turbo manlet he is 5'5 yet the interviewer wet the floor while asking him questions and on the right is his wife

This comes up every time there is a gymcel thread but the misc did some digging when that video first came out and it was revealed that this interview was set up by the guy's supplement sponsor and the woman was paid to act that way.

• Woah
Reactions: turkproducer
This comes up every time there is a gymcel thread but the misc did some digging when that video first came out and it was revealed that this interview was set up by the guy's supplement sponsor and the woman was paid to act that way.
Lol twink miscers were coping hard

Everyone should lift, but if you're ugly, then you're jacked and still ugly.

None of those guys have a big frame, they're just on steroids.

People with wide shoulders do exist, but they are rare and the wider shoulders come at a price, they end up looking smaller since the wider you are, the smaller you will look. The more narrow you are, the bigger you will look.

Most hollywood actors who are muscular don't have wide shoulders and they still look great, some of them are even natural, so their look is achievable. The idea of framecel is laughable.

And yes, the benefits of gymmaxxing are undeniable.

Not one of those guys is ugly, or even average. It's no surprise to anyone that a guy who has a good face also gets a boost from a good body.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab
women are primarily attracted to value.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
ENDOMORPH PILL? SADLY MY WAIST IS NARROW AF BUT MY BIDELTOID IS STILL 54cm. So..Am I good? I am a mix between ekto and endomorph
54 cm is good dude, that's much better than the average man's

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing

Just shut up. Even roidmaxxed gymcelling wont get many guys any pussy