Girls Prefer Guys with Feminine Faces

MisterMercedes

MisterMercedes

Kraken
Even milfs like pretty boys more than they like generic chads. At the end of the day, this:

Mogs the living shit out of this:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Golgo13, Collagen or rope, PYT and 8 others
Maybe if they're teenage girls filled to the brink with birth control. And even then, most research does not support your theory.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, Deleted member 11748, RecessedPrettyboy and 5 others
The whole prettyboy vs DOM debate is useless.

GL prettyboy will slay, ugly DOM wont and vice versa.
Even in older ages some women still prefer prettyboys.

Attractive features >>>>> "muhh you need to be OGRE"

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Reoa, Euclidd and 10 others
Maybe if they're teenage girls filled to the brink with birth control. And even then, most research does not support your theory.
Even middle aged women talk about how hot DiCaprio is. The pretty boy appeal doesn’t stop once women reach adulthood. Talk to actual girls instead of reading online surveys.

• +1
Reactions: Bigfatpersonboy
and pretty boy is mogged brutally by dom prettyboy like jeff seid , yeah thats kinda true

• +1
Reactions: kuroganeikki
The whole prettyboy vs DOM debate is useless.

GL prettyboy will slay, ugly DOM wont and vice versa.
Even in older ages some women still prefer prettyboys.

Attractive features >>>>> "muhh you need to be OGRE"
But PSL considers most masculine features to be attractive and feminine not attractive (for guys). DiCaprio kind of shits a hole in that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6873
But PSL considers most masculine features to be attractive and feminine not attractive (for guys). DiCaprio kind of shits a hole in that.
I see what you mean, but with attractive features i mainly just mean good bones.

I see what you mean, but with attractive features i mainly just mean good bones.
DiCaprio has a sloped forehead, masculine cheekbones, and good lower third height, so I guess he is masculine in many ways. His facial thirds and eyes make him look more feminine than he is.

edit: And his lips are feminine.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 6873
Prettyboys don’t exist: these are boys that already have masculine features, however they also have some feminie features, it is forgivable, due to their young age (they have to potential to become robust chads)

It not true if good bones you are talking about is masc jaw and cheekbones. If you mean midface length and ipd and high cheekbone and buncha shit (which is still heavily related to bones) then its about good bones.

I heard that more than half the women prefer prettyboys over high T manly looking guys. I've seen it happened in front of my eyes.
I know a guy who’s 6’5, has a massive frame, deep voice, hunter eyes, etc. He should be PSL 6 on this forum, yet he’s dating a whale. Meanwhile, blond twinks are dating the stacies.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, Highrise, EverythingMattersCel and 2 others
Prettyboys don’t exist: these are boys that already have masculine features, however they also have some feminie features, it is forgivable, due to their young age (they have to potential to become robust chads)
Its not 'forgivable' feminine features are considered attractive to many modern women. Its actually a halo.

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13
Foids who prefer prettyboys and talk about DiCaprio always refer to the way he used to look, not how he looks now or even in the past 15 years. Prettyboy appeal is short-lived, whereas dom chads slay into middle age.
D58CD6CF 8E64 48E8 911D 0BA013E3A066
6A1C4707 25C8 4C3A 8565 B83B90564EDF

• +1
Reactions: Slap
I know a guy who’s 6’5, has a massive frame, deep voice, hunter eyes, etc. He should be PSL 6 on this forum, yet he’s dating a whale. Meanwhile, blond twinks are dating the stacies.
He can date stacy. He just is not psl retard to focus on looks that much probably. Opry was dating subhuman too wasnt he

He can date stacy. He just is not psl retard to focus on looks that much probably. Opry was dating subhuman too wasnt he
So a chad decides to date a whale because he doesn’t know about PSL?

Foids who prefer prettyboys and talk about DiCaprio always refer to the way he used to look, not how he looks now or even in the past 15 years. Prettyboy appeal is short-lived, whereas dom chads slay into middle age.
View attachment 682336View attachment 682337
He’s pretty old so yeah he’s not as good looking as he used to be. Same applies to Cavill. Alain Delon is a pretty boy as well.

Its not 'forgivable' feminine features are considered attractive to many modern women. Its actually a halo.
Wdyc as feminine features? bc some features that are considered as feminine are universally a halo eg thick lips

• +1
Reactions: Golgo13 and toolateforme
So a chad decides to date a whale because he doesn’t know about PSL?
Not all ppl care about looks that much. Thats why you see stacy with subhuman, chad with whale. Do you really think 6'5 deep voice nice face slayer lacks of option so involuntarily date subhuman? He can always find better one in terms of looks but he just refused to do that.

Imo universal example, chads always have compact midfaces, it is correlated with high fighting success
No they don’t and prove that claim.

Tons of chads don’t have compact midface. Somerhalder (even with better IPD), Duchovny, Bale, Delon etc. Compact midface is a feminine trait and crucial for stacies, but not guys.

• +1
Not all ppl care about looks that much. Thats why you see stacy with subhuman, chad with whale. Do you really think 6'5 deep voice nice face slayer lacks of option so involuntarily date subhuman? He can always find better one in terms of looks but he just refused to do that.
Goes against the entire premise of this site which is that you will be judged and treated according to your looks. A chad dating a subhuman goes against that.

Wdyc as feminine features? bc some features that are considered as feminine are universally a halo eg thick lips
Just looking like a bitch like dicaprio.

Goes against the entire premise of this site which is that you will be judged and treated according to your looks. A chad dating a subhuman goes against that.
Yes. Cuz reality isnt psl. I figured out i care about looks much more than other people. I actually microanalyze face to pick a girl to actually approach or talk to. Most of the guys dont do that.

menstrual cycle

Yes. Cuz reality isnt psl. I figured out i care about looks much more than other people. I actually microanalyze face to pick a girl to actually approach or talk to. Most of the guys dont do that.
Yeah but you still are attracted to girls based off looks. And, it doesn’t take a PSL-certified education to know that people date relatively within their leagues. 9s don’t date 3s, etc.

I’d say ideal is Delon’s masculine pretty boy look:

Bale looks very similar to this.

• +1
Yeah but you still are attracted to girls based off looks. And, it doesn’t take a PSL-certified education to know that people date relatively within their leagues. 9s don’t date 3s, etc.
Yeah general outlook will be like that tbh. I think that 6ft5 guy is just insane or something. He has options but he might doesnt know.

Even milfs like pretty boys more than they like generic chads. At the end of the day, this:

View attachment 682304
Mogs the living shit out of this:
View attachment 682306
I saw this article too. Something to do with cuz masculine men won’t commit. You’d think women would want someone opposite of them lmao. I sure as hell don’t want a masculine chick..how true is this?

Yeah general outlook will be like that tbh. I think that 6ft5 guy is just insane or something. He has options but he might doesnt know.
Maybe being hypermasculine isn’t as attractive as people on this forum think?

I saw this article too. Something to do with cuz masculine men won’t commit. You’d think women would want someone opposite of them lmao. I sure as hell don’t want a masculine chick..how true is this?
They still want guys to have masculine features but hyper masculine ones like hunter eyes and square jaw may not be the ideal.

chads are pretty boys in their teens and maybe even early 20s, then with age they seem to look a bit more dom and rough and they ascend to chad level

• +1
What feminine features do pretty boys have

They still want guys to have masculine features but hyper masculine ones like hunter eyes and square jaw may not be the ideal.
I really don’t think a woman would turn down a guy with hunter eyes and square jaw. These are the epitome of male attractiveness why would they turn it down?

No they don’t and prove that claim.

Tons of chads don’t have compact midface. Somerhalder (even with better IPD), Duchovny, Bale, Delon etc. Compact midface is a feminine trait and crucial for stacies, but not guys.
Chad without compact midface is a normie
What feminine features do pretty boys have
small dicks, bUt srs m8be non square jaws

My jaw is super square but I don’t have hunter eyes

Imagine calling Somerhalder a normie.
His fwhr is ok so it creates compact illusion, but overall i don’t know his midface ratio tbh, elias de poot is Probably low midface chad but he has god tier eyes

Masculine DOM face always mogs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748
there was a study on this.
women from first world countries preferred feminine/less masculine men
women from third world countries preferred masculine men

there was a study on this.
women from first world countries preferred feminine/less masculine men
women from third world countries preferred masculine men

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
Ideal
A398F99D 4E49 4381 AD5A DDA882C84691

No one can mog this true terachad

Attractive faces in general, male or female.

High iq post

Pretty boy always mogs dom. Always.

• +1
Reactions: Cope_detector
His fwhr is ok so it creates compact illusion, but overall i don’t know his midface ratio tbh, elias de poot is Probably low midface chad but he has god tier eyes
1) Somerhalder mogs the shit out of De Poot

2) His midface ratio is very low, but mainly due to eye spacing. If you fix his eye spacing, it’s still low but what would be considered “acceptable”, around .95-.96. Point is, the idea that a compact midface is essential to be a Chad is ridiculous. It’s a feminine trait and one tons of top tier guys don’t have.