Girls rate guys based on features and/or harmony

Dogs

Dogs

The Tribe
Girls aren't aspie like us and rate guys based only on their facial features and nothing else matters. Obviously FACEFACEDFACED but it's a scale with 2 points: striking features vs harmony.

Some girls just don't care about striking facial features and find harmony more attractive than facial features. Included in the harmony side is phenotype and style.

Striking features side is obvious, slayer eyes, strong jawline, protruding zygos. Believe it or not some girls prefer harmony over these aspects of face.

I'm not saying that they will find someone with striking features ugly or not attractive, they will just find them generic and look them over for someone else that is more unique looking because their harmony allows them to look good.

Also they are not mutually exclusive someone can have both very good harmony and striking features.

Some traits are of course universal like nw0, collagen, and tall.

An example of this irl is two girls, really good friends. I asked them if someone looked good because they had striking features and one of the girls would always say the one with high psl was very good looking while the other was just indifferent. Then I'd ask about someone like asap Rocky if he was good looking and the striking features one was like he's ugly while the other one would say he's so good looking. This happened for multiple people.

The harmony girl also finds specific phenotypes very attractive. Currently it's kpop Korean phenotype that she really loves.

TOO LONG DN RD:
Some girls prefer harmony (pheno / style included) over striking features some visa versa.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Arvenas and Alt Number 3
Woah nigga

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, Deleted member 2661 and Avoidant
OP A FAGGOT DN RD BITCH NIGGA
Source 2

• +1
Reactions: Dogs
legit, you gotta look good at first glance or its over. its all about being effortlessly gl like chico, not squintmaxed, clenchmaxed aliens like barret the lizard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Arvenas
ur gonna have to cut this down to about 2 sentences before I read my nig

legit, you gotta look good at first glance or its over. its all about being effortlessly gl like chico, not squintmaxed, clenchmaxed aliens like barret the lizard
I'd argue the psl 8s all have striking features and also good harmony.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Just dress well theory

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Girls aren't aspie like us and rate guys based only on their facial features and nothing else matters. Obviously FACEFACEDFACED but it's a scale with 2 points: striking features vs harmony.

Some girls just don't care about striking facial features and find harmony more attractive than facial features. Included in the harmony side is phenotype and style.

Striking features side is obvious, slayer eyes, strong jawline, protruding zygos. Believe it or not some girls prefer harmony over these aspects of face.

I'm not saying that they will find someone with striking features ugly or not attractive, they will just find them generic and look them over for someone else that is more unique looking because their harmony allows them to look good.

Also they are not mutually exclusive someone can have both very good harmony and striking features.

Some traits are of course universal like nw0, collagen, and tall.

An example of this irl is two girls, really good friends. I asked them if someone looked good because they had striking features and one of the girls would always say the one with high psl was very good looking while the other was just indifferent. Then I'd ask about someone like asap Rocky if he was good looking and the striking features one was like he's ugly while the other one would say he's so good looking. This happened for multiple people.

The harmony girl also finds specific phenotypes very attractive. Currently it's kpop Korean phenotype that she really loves.

TOO LONG DN RD:
Some girls prefer harmony (pheno / style included) over striking features some visa versa.
Not a single word