Girls who are taller than you are more trustworthy and loyal

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Prophet
Pretty much a throwaway theory that I might have to look into more. But I have been doing some thinking, in my life girls who have been more trustworthy and honest have been quite tall, also every girl I have been with prior to the girl I'm with now has been shorter than me and almost all them have been lacking in loyalty and trustworthiness.

Considering I'm 5'5 and the fact every girl I was with was under 5'5 I have to consider that maybe there is an evolutionary reason for being more deceptive as a smaller female, perhaps for survival reasons. Meanwhile for the first time in my life a taller woman who is interested in me, 100% loyal, haven't even felt worried about being betrayed. Short girls have been lacking.

It's mommy gf energy, I will continue to dig into this deep lore.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5522, skull_mogger, Deleted member 10987 and 6 others
Tahlia is under 5’5?

Holy fuck my lust for her grows even stronger

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, stuckneworleans, studiocel and 5 others
My girl is two inches taller than me.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: magnificentcel, studiocel, saga and 3 others
I love tall girls

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: magnificentcel, saga, Gargantuan and 2 others
Mirin coping mechanisms.

Tahlia is under 5’5?

Holy fuck my lust for her grows even stronger
Step your game up bro, you have to compete with her number 1 orbiter who has been orbiting her since she was 15, she actually (unironically) married him.

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 2403
It's probably the fact that they are more kind and more willing to be accepting things, bc they are fine with someone under their height. With most girls they are so shallow and vapid that they want 6'+ only and virtue signal.

It is pretty hot, but sadly not possible 4 me

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and BrendioEEE
Pretty much a throwaway theory that I might have to look into more. But I have been doing some thinking, in my life girls who have been more trustworthy and honest have been quite tall, also every girl I have been with prior to the girl I'm with now has been shorter than me and almost all them have been lacking in loyalty and trustworthiness.

Considering I'm 5'5 and the fact every girl I was with was under 5'5 I have to consider that maybe there is an evolutionary reason for being more deceptive as a smaller female, perhaps for survival reasons. Meanwhile for the first time in my life a taller woman who is interested in me, 100% loyal, haven't even felt worried about being betrayed. Short girls have been lacking.

It's mommy gf energy, I will continue to dig into this deep lore.
View attachment 959736
Im into tall girls like 5“9 ish im 5“10

• +1
Reactions: saga and BrendioEEE
Step your game up bro, you have to compete with her number 1 orbiter who has been orbiting her since she was 15, she actually (unironically) married him.
Are u actually married?

It's probably the fact that they are more kind and more willing to be accepting things, bc they are fine with someone under their height. With most girls they are so shallow and vapid that they want 6'+ only and virtue signal.

View attachment 959759

It is pretty hot, but sadly not possible 4 me
Why not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Wait, girls have been interested in BrendioEEE?

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Are u actually married?
I wasn't talking about Tahlia and I being married, we did do some Christian marriage thing with vows and all that which she convinced me was legitimate and real, but after she cheated and all that she got married to an orbiter of hers, this thread isn't about her though, at least I know I mog him in face and pp. He mogs in height and money tho.

• +1
Reactions: studiocel, Deleted member 5969, Deleted member 6191 and 2 others
I wasn't talking about Tahlia and I being married, we did do some Christian marriage thing with vows and all that which she convinced me was legitimate and real, but after she cheated and all that she got married to an orbiter of hers, this thread isn't about her though, at least I know I mog him in face and pp. He mogs in height and money tho.
ngl face and pp > height and money.

UNless you are shorter than 5'6"

WAIT

The majority of tall girls would want someone taller than them however. Dont put all your cards onto one girl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5969
Damn that’s crazy

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot