Give it to me Boyos (Pics included)

Intel.Imperitive

[-={Imperitor of Intel《♡》Slayer Crew/Roidcel}=-]
Heyo boyos, @Afrikancel rated me a 2/10 PSL. Which is fair enough, but it got me wondering. I posted my pics on the Rating forums when it first started, didnt get many replies, so I'll post them here. Only have a few pics but do what ya can.

I dont rlly post body and face in the same pic to reduce doxxing chances.

Try to give me an actual numerical rating /10 PSL. And what I can improve on.

Been gymcelling since May. Going on roids by the end of November. (Yes, I know I have no business using them, I dont

17/6'1/Half-White&Indian/75Kgs

20181002_121349.jpg

20180825_233853.jpg

20181012_233443.jpg

Screenshot_20181012-234036_Gallery.jpg

What to Improve @Nibba @11gaijin @Tricky @x69. Ya'll never told me what to improve on ?. Like surgeries in 5 years maybe? Idk tbh

Attachments

Last edited:

future chadlite

Emperor of Ethnics
fix the pics

Afrikancel

🅟🅞🅟🅞 🅒🅡🅔🅦
That is
I think you rated him 4/10...-2 for being indian
Good for an indian.

Most indians are 3/10 or below. 4 is above average for an indian

Tricky

Resident Professor
Heyo boyos, @Afrikancel rated me a 2/10 PSL. Which is fair enough, but it got me wondering. I posted my pics on the Rating forums when it first started, didnt get many replies, so I'll post them here. Only have a few pics but do what ya can.

Been gymcelling since May. Going on roids by the end of November. (Yes, I know I have no business using them, I dont

View attachment 1553
View attachment 1555
View attachment 1556
View attachment 1558
What to Improve @Nibba @11gaijin @Tricky @x69. Ya'll never told me what to improve on ?. Like surgeries in 5 years maybe? Idk tbh
You've got a weak jaw, and your dark hair/eye combo doesn't do you any favors. Either make the hair lighter, or make the eyes lighter.
Idk Hydroquinone-maxx or someshit then init
It's banned in his country

Intel.Imperitive

You've got a weak jaw, and your dark hair/eye combo doesn't do you any favors. Either make the hair lighter, or make the eyes lighter.
How does one go about making their hair lighter? Like sorry if thats a stupid question

Curious0

It's over if you aren't customtitlemaxxing in 2019
How does one go about making their hair lighter? Like sorry if thats a stupid question
Don't make your hair lighter. Black hair is the best for a man since it accentuates the face. Light hair wouldn't fit your skin colour anyways.
Make your eyes lighter. Brilliant blue contact lenses in combination with darkish skin and dark hair will look amazing.

I'd rate you 6.5/10 in normie scale. (don't know how to rate in PSL scale lol)

Afrikancel

🅟🅞🅟🅞 🅒🅡🅔🅦
Don't make your hair lighter. Black hair is the best for a man since it accentuates the face. Light hair wouldn't fit your skin colour anyways.
Make your eyes lighter. Brilliant blue contact lenses in combination with darkish skin and dark hair will look amazing.

I'd rate you 6.5/10 in normie scale. (don't know how to rate in PSL scale lol)
You forgot to -3 for indian race. Racepill is brutal.
a white 5/10 would mog him easy

Curious0

It's over if you aren't customtitlemaxxing in 2019
You forgot to -3 for indian race. Racepill is brutal.
a white 5/10 would mog him easy
Why? He's lightskin indian, not darkskin. He looks more like an arab than indian to me. Arabs have a high SMV in some western countries. They are the equivalent of black people in America. -1 at max.

Afrikancel

🅟🅞🅟🅞 🅒🅡🅔🅦
Is it really -3 for Indian race ??
Yes. Race is okay when you go to extremes (white and black) anything in the middle fills no niche. Ill show you the race penalties.

White =0 penalty
Black (african american) =-1 (BBC/hip hop game is legit)
Black (african), arab, latino, eastern slavic, polynesian (jason momao may reduce penaltyo to 1 in 2019)= -2
Curry, asian= -3
Abo = instant 0

treedude

Grand Wizard
Large indian eyes
It's like a new born baby

If u were full white plus 2 points.

Afrikancel

🅟🅞🅟🅞 🅒🅡🅔🅦
Why? He's lightskin indian, not darkskin. He looks more like an arab than indian to me. Arabs have a high SMV in some western countries. They are the equivalent of black people in America. -1 at max.
I dont make the rules.
-1 suggests that he is on the level of african american fame. There is a blacked category. There is no CURRIED category

Intel.Imperitive

I dont make the rules.
-1 suggests that he is on the level of african american fame. There is a blacked category. There is no CURRIED category
Tbh my name is Habib so I do often get put in the Arab catagory

You don't need roids
Already good enough to bang based purely on clavicle to hip ratio

face is 6-6.5/10 as far as bone structure is concerned

fatcelnolonger

Peter Griffin full punjabi movie English 240p 2018
you look like my pakistani friend

battlefieldincel

PhD in LDARing.

View attachment 1553
View attachment 1555
View attachment 1556
View attachment 1558
You mog all the indian friends i had in hs to oblivion. If you want to date attractive curry girls it should be no problem. You're definitely a 7 then. If you want to date white girls you come down to a 5.

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Yes. Race is okay when you go to extremes (white and black) anything in the middle fills no niche. Ill show you the race penalties.

White =0 penalty
Black (african), arab, latino, eastern slavic, polynesian (jason momao may reduce penaltyo to 1 in 2019)= -2
Curry, asian= -3
Abo = instant 0
>Eastern Slavic
Do you mean just east slavs so Belarusians/Ukrainians/Russians?
Or does that include all slavs, Poles, Czechs, russians, serbs etc.?

Intel.Imperitive

Racepill is brutal. You are a 4/10 at best sorry man. A white 4/10 would mog you easily simply by being white.
So 4/10s get teen love, IOIs and teen pussy?
5 out of the last 6 chicks I been involved with were white too ??‍♂️

4/10s dont get that shit

Intel.Imperitive

Happens again and again tho ??‍♂️

My school went on a feild trip like last week. And this one white foid at my table had a boyfriend but kept flirting. (Laughing at everything I said, rubbing my leg, facing me, asking for social medias). I dismissed it, but when she left the table everyone was like "Can you not see shes flirting mate?"

4/10 disproved by real life experiences ??‍♂️

SchrodingersDick

My dick won’t remain a question mark for very long
Blue color contacts
Undereye fillers
Something to lower your eyebrows
Grow some stubble
Maybe dye the tips of your hair blonde like trendy guys with clickbait YouTube channels. Not necessary tho. Black hair is good on ethnics
Neck exercises and overall muscles.. but neck is crucial

TRUE_CEL

nose mogged by @theropeking
Happens again and again tho ??‍♂️

My school went on a feild trip like last week. And this one white foid at my table had a boyfriend but kept flirting. (Laughing at everything I said, rubbing my leg, facing me, asking for social medias). I dismissed it, but when she left the table everyone was like "Can you not see shes flirting mate?"

4/10 disproved by real life experiences ??‍♂️
The system @Afrikancel uses is downright retarded. Ratings cannot be changed, they have to be objective. If there are "penalties" then that specific rating system is inherently flawed because it becomes subjective. You're a PSL 6 according to his original rating. If women dismiss you because of your skin color, that does not make you a 4/10 because of a "-2 penalty," it just means you are not attractive to those women, but overall it should not impact the rating. I'd rate you 5/9.

Afrikancel

🅟🅞🅟🅞 🅒🅡🅔🅦
The system @Afrikancel uses is downright retarded. Ratings cannot be changed, they have to be objective. If there are "penalties" then that specific rating system is inherently flawed because it becomes subjective. You're a PSL 6 according to his original rating. If women dismiss you because of your skin color, that does not make you a 4/10 because of a "-2 penalty," it just means you are not attractive to those women, but overall it should not impact the rating. I'd rate you 5/9.
Tell that to Abo's, albino's lol. Skin color is important

Intel.Imperitive

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
Being indian is close to death sentence to inceldom if your in US. If your in India you are lucky

Intel.Imperitive

Being indian is close to death sentence to inceldom if your in US. If your in India you are lucky
UK, not a big deal being curry here as long as you're in one of the major cities. London, Mamchester, Birmingham ect ect

Last edited:

dotacel

original slayercel

White =0 penalty
Curry, asian= -3
Abo = instant 0
I'm slavic and like half the people here that are 18-30 basically have no distinct features separating them from whites lol, ur system's bs.

Nibba

Roman Nose Gang
There's really nothing you can do non surgically except neck training.

Get rhino and you're good

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
a V shaped body is better than X right? the worst one is a upside down Y
well, I'm a block theory apologist so a V taper isn't the best, being a wide block is

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)