+decent frame
+Thick eye brows
+Lower third isn't bad
-bug eyes failo you ngl
You look best in #1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
I’m fucking 5 psl. Ur right the people here got lower standards then before
UR PSL 5?, jfl at u being psl 5, @Intel.Imperitive is atleast 2 points higher than u and he's not psl 7, ur like a psl 3.5

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, adrianolm, Deleted member 147 and 2 others
UR PSL 5?, jfl at u being psl 5, @Intel.Imperitive is atleast 2 points higher than u and he's not psl 7, ur like a psl 3.5
Ik ur being biased cuck you pasty piece of shit.

Attachments

• F8B4C759-BC58-415C-A5AB-38A26D2931D5.jpeg
    F8B4C759-BC58-415C-A5AB-38A26D2931D5.jpeg
    194 KB · Views: 39
  • 7F3E06C8-5B69-41F0-9BE4-9B3D636AA5FB.jpeg
    7F3E06C8-5B69-41F0-9BE4-9B3D636AA5FB.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 38
Another mog battle?
:feelsahh:

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
  • +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 147 and Autist
not even close to him jfl, your face looks so off and weird, your nose is wider than ur mouth and u look punchable af

• +1
I'll tell you mine
4/10, downgrade from 5.5/10 due to Curry penalty

No such thing man believe me ?
Change my opinion to average.
+Hollow cheeks
+6'1
+decent frame
+Thick eye brows
+Lower third isn't bad
-bug eyes failo you ngl
You look best in #1

Thats good, considering it includes ur rubbish Curry penalty ??

so what u think my PSL is and what do you think yours is?

Ur the same height

Have worse frame

have worse hallow cheeks

have worse hair

have worse nose

have even more failo eyes (Idk how tbh)

You have a better beard tho

Idk its not up to me, obviously I'm biased.

Last edited:
No such thing man believe me ?

Thats good, considering it includes ur rubbish Curry penalty ??

so what u think my PSL is and what do you think yours is?

Ur the same height

Have worse frame

have worse hallow cheeks

have worse hair

have worse nose

have even more failo eyes (Idk how tbh)

You have a better beard tho

Idk its not up to me, obviously I'm biased.

I’m taller, ur only .5 inches wider than me in shoulders if ur still 20.5, ur cheek makes u look ur holding in a shit, no u don’t have better hair than me, yea I got a worse nose, yea I got worse eyes
not even close to him jfl, your face looks so off and weird, your nose is wider than ur mouth and u look punchable af
I would rock ur shit

I’m taller, ur only .5 inches wider than me in shoulders if ur still 20.5, ur cheek makes u look ur holding in a shit, no u don’t have better hair than me, yea I got a worse nose, yea I got worse eyes

I would rock ur shit

Even if you has the same shoulders, I have a 12" waist and I know you dont have that. Your hallow cheeks look weird man because they're so short kinda. Ur hair is ridiculous, looks like some freshie who really needs to prove he can fit in the west.

I would rock ur shit

Future Chadlite would rock you, hes actually quite muscular no cope.

I would rock ur shit
its not about individual features you fucking monkey, its about first impression and harmony, looking at his pics i instantly know he's good looking without having to "analyze" like you autists do, looking at YOU, i automatically tell you're an incel with a mouth wider than his nose and a non existent lower third and hair jfl at you rocking my shit i mog you all the way to the edge of the expanding universe and back, i mog you in every possible universe there is.

• +1
@Intel.Imperitive pm me pic from him,i forgot how he looks

@Intel.Imperitive pm me pic from him,i forgot how he looks

Im not gna do that lol. If he wants to he'll pm u pics himself @future chadlite

• +1
Reactions: badromance
its not about individual features you fucking monkey, its about first impression and harmony, looking at his pics i instantly know he's good looking without having to "analyze" like you autists do, looking at YOU, i automatically tell you're an incel with a mouth wider than his nose and a non existent lower third and hair jfl at you rocking my shit i mog you all the way to the edge of the expanding universe and back, i mog you in every possible universe there is.
Phad's jaw is fine, just his nose/lips that are bad, the rest of his face is fine, eyes could be better, do I have the best eyes of any curries on this thread jfl (no upper eyelid exposure btw). I mean it's not saying much since the avg curry has shit eyes.

Last edited:
  • +1
Phad's jaw is fine, just his nose/lips that are bad, the rest of his face is fine, eyes could be better, do I have the best eyes of any curries on this thread jfl (no upper eyelid exposure btw). I mean it's not saying much since the avg curry has shit eyes.
Yeah his jaw and cheeks look okay really
But people can't see that because his nose is too big

Lmao faggit won’t post pics. And fuck u want my mouth to be so wide u faggit I don’t suck dick like u do. Keep on sucking on each other off gobble gobble
https://streamable.com/xw947
Even if you has the same shoulders, I have a 12" waist and I know you dont have that. Your hallow cheeks look weird man because they're so short kinda. Ur hair is ridiculous, looks like some freshie who really needs to prove he can fit in the west.

Future Chadlite would rock you, hes actually quite muscular no cope.

Ur on roids and u still look like shit, u may have mass but u don’t have a full chest or a good looking body “Muh 12 inch waist”.

Last edited:
Lmao faggit won’t post pics. And fuck u want my mouth to be so wide u faggit I don’t suck dick like u do. Keep on sucking on each other off gobble gobble
https://streamable.com/xw947

Ur on roids and u still look like shit, u may have mass but u don’t have a full chest or a good looking body “Muh 12 inch waist”.

Do you know how hard it is to get a decent chest with wider shoulders and a narrow waist ???

@ZyzzReincarnate

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
Do you know how hard it is to get a decent chest with wider shoulders and a narrow waist ???

@ZyzzReincarnate
I’m talking bout the inner part of your chest bro, U got a v taper yea good for u but I remember that pic with ur friend in the gym, unless u improved since then

I’m talking bout the inner part of your chest bro, U got a v taper yea good for u but I remember that pic with ur friend in the gym, unless u improved since then
i do a lot of pressing movements, i have really big delts but a way smaller chest because theres a lot of space to fit in on a tall wide frame

i do a lot of pressing movements, i have really big delts but a way smaller chest because theres a lot of space to fit in on a tall wide frame
I’m not talking about filling in. Im saying that he doesn’t have muscle fibers there, like he can’t build a full chest. It’s like trying to build the lower part of ur bicep if u have short insertion, u can’t

I’m not talking about filling in. Im saying that he doesn’t have muscle fibers there, like he can’t build a full chest. It’s like trying to build the lower part of ur bicep if u have short insertion, u can’t

I do in real life lol, they almost touch. It just doesnt show on Camera through a mirror

I showed this thread to my friend. He said you look good in the first but ugly in the second.

You look good in the first indeed. I think the problem in the 2nd is that your eyes are like :feelswow:

You look good in the first indeed. I think the problem in the 2nd is that your eyes are like :feelswow:

Yh I was kinda opening them quite a bit.

Also 2nd pic is from a distance

• +1
Reactions: rockndogs
lmfao how are you fucking half white? im 100% gulf arab and whiter skin than you