Give it to me Boyos (Pics included)

Tell that to Abo's, albino's lol. Skin color is important
It's not important at all. I saw a black albino a few days ago with a white woman.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
absolutely horrendous pheno and bad eye area. everything else is fine

Being indian is close to death sentence to inceldom if your in US. If your in India you are lucky

Being indian is close to death sentence to inceldom if your in US. If your in India you are lucky

UK, not a big deal being curry here as long as you're in one of the major cities. London, Mamchester, Birmingham ect ect

Last edited:
Yes. Race is okay when you go to extremes (white and black) anything in the middle fills no niche. Ill show you the race penalties.

White =0 penalty
Black (african american) =-1 (BBC/hip hop game is legit)
Black (african), arab, latino, eastern slavic, polynesian (jason momao may reduce penaltyo to 1 in 2019)= -2
Curry, asian= -3
Abo = instant 0

I'm slavic and like half the people here that are 18-30 basically have no distinct features separating them from whites lol, ur system's bs.

20181012_233443-jpg.1556
Lol you have T-rex legs like me

There's really nothing you can do non surgically except neck training.

Get rhino and you're good

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147
a V shaped body is better than X right? the worst one is a upside down Y
well, I'm a block theory apologist so a V taper isn't the best, being a wide block is

Lol you have T-rex legs like me

What does that mean lol?
a V shaped body is better than X right? the worst one is a upside down Y

Nah, tbh X is better than V.

Looks at every Mr. Olympia ever, all of them heavy X frames.

H or upside down Y frame is the worst possible frame for asthetics.

@averageblokecel is an H frame

Massive legs

I think the same tbh, dunno if girls would agree with us

I mean my legs are literally sticks ??

I've done maybe 10 leg days in my life, never squat or deadlift b4

girls don't want V or Xs, they would choose a wide H (block) anytime

mine are 2 pillars

@Tricky @Nibba @battlefieldincel @jefferson @ZyzzReincarnate

Can somebody tell this guy that Block frames are not better than V-tapers, im running out of ways to explain this.

Can somebody tell this guy that Block frames are not better than V-tapers, im running out of ways to explain this.
He has to be trolling, there‘s no way he‘s being serious about it

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Deleted member 147

when have I quoted you?
He has to be trolling, there‘s no way he‘s being serious about it
I'm dead serious

Girls want WIDE; wide palate, shoulders, waist, arm, face, everything. A V-taper is only wide shoulders, it is aesthetic nonetheless however very inefficient when fighting, narrow waist is for women. A wide block has both wide shoulders and a wide waist, is a block and the wider the block the better. Not only is the wide block attractive to women, it is also better for fighting which translates into more attractive.

Wide block beats V-taper anyday. What the imbecile curry can't understand is that I'm not a wide block yet, I'm a block, not a wide block. Wider v-taper beats narrower block smv-wise, however the block is more prone to win the fight

Needs to e more dumbed down?

ACD2D20C 9D2E 4ADE B5DC 2934FA0FC314

Wtf is that status you bragger? You just qualified yourself for a averageblokecelmaxxing guide

Depends on what you mean by better

V tapers= aesthetics
Block= fighting

View attachment 3059
Wtf is that status you bragger? You just qualified yourself for a averageblokecelmaxxing guide
I'm one of the least (if any at all) bragger users here, but that needed to be stated
Depends on what you mean by better

V tapers= aesthetics
Block= fighting
what he doesn't seems to understand is that a wide block beats a v-taper any day, not your usual block (girls wise)

I'm one of the least (if any at all) bragger users here, but that needed to be stated

what he doesn't seems to understand is that a wide block beats a v-taper any day, not your usual block (girls wise)

wide block doesnt beat a v-taper.

A wide block has both wide shoulders and a wide waist, is a block and the wider the block the better.
lmfao at that sentence..:feelskek: @Nibba that illustrates u somewhat.
jfl if ur not blockmaxxing

Girls want WIDE; wide palate, shoulders, waist, arm, face, everything. A V-taper is only wide shoulders, it is aesthetic nonetheless however very inefficient when fighting, narrow waist is for women. A wide block has both wide shoulders and a wide waist, is a block and the wider the block the better. Not only is the wide block attractive to women, it is also better for fighting which translates into more attractive.

Wide block beats V-taper anyday. What the imbecile curry can't understand is that I'm not a wide block yet, I'm a block, not a wide block. Wider v-taper beats narrower block smv-wise, however the block is more prone to win the fight
Coping hard lmaoo, what foid cares about fighting skills

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
wide block doesnt beat a v-taper.
Coping hard lmaoo
k then, I'll just keep seeing all my friends who are wide beasts (and far from being a V or an X) mogging hard all the V tapers I know

@Felix97 how is it coping? tell me one things that girls don't want wide in men (apart from hips, which isn't bad if you have wide waist and shoulders to complement with)

The only people who care about fighting skills are men lol, women dont give a fuck in 2018.

If women were so flustered by strong, block-framed men, then why are 90% of fitness models V or X frame? Why are UFC and Boxing matches filled with 20 year old drunk men and not scores of horny women? 84% of UFC viewers are men JFL.
k then, I'll just keep seeing all my friends who are wide beasts (and far from being a V or an X) mogging hard all the V tapers I know

@Felix97 how is it coping? tell me one things that girls don't want wide in men (apart from hips, which isn't bad if you have wide waist and shoulders to complement with)

Lol, every woman there is?

Why do you think your Incel Theory is gonna change what acctually happens in the real world.

Yh, if you gymaxx a Block frame u can still be a gl and desired by women, but you'd be better if you had a Blocm Frame.

Experiences of Framechads like Me, @Nibba and @ZyzzReincarnate > You're incel theory and copes. We're all 1.75 Shoulder:width ratio or above lol.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
guess what boy? a block beats a v-taper any day fighting wise
I didn’t deny that, it‘s true, but girls don‘t give a flying fuck about fighting abilities. There are countless studies which proved that foids find the V taper in men the most appealing. Look em up.

I didn’t deny that, it‘s true, but girls don‘t give a flying fuck about fighting abilities. There are countless studies which proved that foids find the V taper in men the most appealing. Look em up.
More appealing than your average womanly soycuck man of today, with wide hips and narrow shoulders (due to estrogen being EVERYWHERE)

But believe when I say, if you put a v-taper with 22" bideltoid next to a block with 22" bideltoid, women will choose the block because it's stronger, wider, bigger, manlier. I'm not saying that women will choose a narrow block over a wide v-taper, I'm saying that when matched against each other in same conditions, block trumps v-taper

More appealing than your average womanly soycuck man of today, with wide hips and narrow shoulders (due to estrogen being EVERYWHERE)

But believe when I say, if you put a v-taper with 22" bideltoid next to a block with 22" bideltoid, women will choose the block because it's stronger, wider, bigger, manlier. I'm not saying that women will choose a narrow block over a wide v-taper, I'm saying that when matched against each other in same conditions, block trumps v-taper

No, they wouldnt. Cope. If anything a 21" bidletoid v-taper will mog a 22" block frame because it LOOKS wider. Girls want wide shoulders, they dont want a wide waist. V-taper > block frame not because it has a narrow waist, but because it makes the shoulders look wider. Wider waist is not only irrelevant, but makes the shoulders look narrower. Even if a block frame is better for fighting, in the dim mind of a woman who really doesnt know anything, the V-taper would win. Not to mention, look at every superhero movie, all of them have V-tapers, thats social conditioning. Its about proportions, not nessesarily magnitude.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock and jefferson
V taper looks much better imo.

Attachments

• 961B50DA-628F-4677-9443-FED03C6B3094.jpeg
    961B50DA-628F-4677-9443-FED03C6B3094.jpeg
    41.9 KB · Views: 41
Bruh just fix everything and you will be pretty good looking

Only it ogremaxing FELIX

When is zyzzreincarnate maxing coming out :feelshmm:

Idk Hydroquinone-maxx or someshit then init

The main problem with Indians is that all of them want to become whites. Some Indians are closely related to black people from Africa. Your skin color and face resembles good looking blacks. Also you have a big and muscular frame that most Indians don't have. You should try to become a tyrone instead of a white chad. If you become white you will become an ugly white, but if you become a black you will become a solid tyrone. Be darker, make your hair curly, lift more, get some tattoos, you will slay like crazy.

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
20190210 182712

Your dark under eyes here ruin you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and Deleted member 656
View attachment 19746
Your dark under eyes here ruin you

Oh shit ur right

How do I get rid of those...
The main problem with Indians is that all of them want to become whites. Some Indians are closely related to black people from Africa. Your skin color and face resembles good looking blacks. Also you have a big and muscular frame that most Indians don't have. You should try to become a tyrone instead of a white chad. If you become white you will become an ugly white, but if you become a black you will become a solid tyrone. Be darker, make your hair curly, lift more, get some tattoos, you will slay like crazy.

I havent heard from you in ages mate!

Where tf u been?!

I should post newer pics soon tbh

Heyo boyos, @Afrikancel rated me a 2/10 PSL. Which is fair enough, but it got me wondering. I posted my pics on the Rating forums when it first started, didnt get many replies, so I'll post them here. Only have a few pics but do what ya can.

I dont rlly post body and face in the same pic to reduce doxxing chances.

Try to give me an actual numerical rating /10 PSL. And what I can improve on.

Been gymcelling since May. Going on roids by the end of November. (Yes, I know I have no business using them, I dont

17/6'1/Half-White&Indian/75Kgs

View attachment 1553
View attachment 1555
View attachment 1556
View attachment 1558
What to Improve @Nibba @11gaijin @Tricky @x69. Ya'll never told me what to improve on ?. Like surgeries in 5 years maybe? Idk tbh

pretty good looking. 7

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and badromance