Give me 1(ONE) example of a mentalcel Chad

improover

improover

#JamesGang
A real Chad. Not above average normie, show me one CHAD that can't get women because he's awkward, lacks confidence, shy around girls..

I'll be waiting.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, RAITEIII, Deleted member 7560 and 11 others
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Taylorswift and improover
@Chad1212 guy looks insane ngl. Im sure hes chad, maybe minimum chadlite

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, inceletto, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
Mentalcel doesn't exist.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 5912, inceletto and 2 others
fat gandy

• JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345 and improover
Copemaxxing

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 5912, Copemaxxing and 1 other person

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 9779, Be_ConfidentBro and 14 others
none, if a guy is attractive enough no woman would let him be virgin jfl, they would literally rape him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 7560 and 13 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 8765, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Its not that he doesn't slay, because he can't. It's because he doesn't want to. He would rather prefer doing autistic activities than slaying girls.
he's a drooling retard with literally zero self awareness

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, RealLooksmaxxer, BigBoy and 4 others
vxYo29B.png

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7560, Deleted member 4612, inceletto and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Highrise, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 7560 and 13 others
none, if a guy is attractive enough no woman would let him be virgin jfl, they would literally rape him
only gigachad gets raped

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4464 and Deleted member 4804
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Highrise, Be_ConfidentBro and 11 others
Maybe Luke Rockhold, to some extent.
Luke-Rockhold-640x420.jpg
luke-rockhold.jpg
tumblr_m7435t9byY1rs6hvqo1_1280.jpg

Has model-tier looks (he has actually done modelling), is a world-class fighter who is able to beat up 99% of all guys in a fight, well above average height at 6'3, net worth of $4 million and has status in abundance. He has a high SMV, would get a good score on the PSL scale and has Looks+Money+Status.

But it looks like he's a mentalcel, he's very socially awkward, never knows what to say and is verbally weak.
Despite him being a rich, tall chad with status, he isn't NT at all.
Also worth noting how he doesn't have a wife/girlfriend or kids at his current age (36)

See for yourself

(timestamped)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Austrian Oak, Madhate and karbo
luke-rockhold.jpg

Has model-tier looks (he has actually done modelling), is a world-class fighter who is able to beat up 99% of all guys in a fight, well above average height at 6'3, net worth of $4 million and has status in abundance. He has a high SMV, would get a good score on the PSL scale and has Looks+Money+Status.

But it looks like he's a mentalcel, he's very socially awkward, never knows what to say and is verbally weak.
Also worth noting how he doesn't have a wife/girlfriend or kids at his current age (36)

See for yourself

(timestamped)

Do you honestly think he can't get women?

Everyone on here especially @higgabigga and @austrianvirgin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 4612, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 4430, Taylorswift and 3 others
Do you honestly think he can't get women?
Ofc he can, never said he can't. Hence why I said (to some extent) in my OP with regards to his mentalceldom.
But it is odd how some females are actually creeped out by him (last clip) despite him ticking all the LMS boxes.
His (documented) dating life is very scarce as well.

• +1
Reactions: Austrian Oak and inceletto
@Proex @Danish_Retard

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Danish_Retard
you need to be chico levels of looks for that to happen.

luke-rockhold.jpg

See for yourself

(timestamped)

He's just low IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Danish_Retard

2 examples, though they're more Chad-lites I guess.

Yes Chads you never see incel because Chad-tier genetics means mentalceldom won't exist, what autists (like OP) don't understand is that genetics permeate into everything, including mental personality, mental state etc. His OP is loaded however I have provided 2 examples which hopefully should educate him.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift, improover and Danish_Retard

Yes Chads you never see incel because Chad-tier genetics means mentalceldom won't exist, what autists (like OP) don't understand is that genetics permeate into everything, including mental personality, mental state etc. His OP is loaded however I have provided 2 examples which hopefully should educate him.

If they're chadlites I'm Barett.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Highrise, Taylorswift and 3 others

JFL if you think those are chadlites lmao.
Autistic James mogs both of those normies back to the stone age
Dfgdfgdfg 5

I asked for 1(one) example of Chad and you gave none, now ROPE ASAP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
They're much better looking in other pictures or videos. You see good/bad pictures means alot, at least you understand this.
I've seen much uglier men than them with attractive gfs, probably you will ignore this point though.

The point is, if looks were all that mattered, they would have gfs. And that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531
@higgabigga
You're the mentalcel chad here.
9 inch cock, tall dark and handsome.
But mentalcel because your mental issues prevent u from losing weight.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
Orb could’ve fucked any girl but he had to seamaxx

You're the mentalcel chad here.
9 inch cock, tall dark and handsome.
But mentalcel because your mental issues prevent u from losing weight.
Keep coping Chad

@Gargantuan

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
@Chad1212 guy looks insane ngl. Im sure hes chad, maybe minimum chadlite
He bragged about making out with foids and them having a crush on him etc many times before.

mentalcel means the guy who if took a minimum of action, for example going to a party, would be able to get girls.
it does exist.

mentalcel means the guy who if took a minimum of action, for example going to a party, would be able to get girls.
it does exist.
Now give me a mentalcel chad. NOW.

Now give me a mentalcel chad. NOW.
how am I supposed to know if the chad had sex or not? if the guy is really gL chad chadderton, he must have had enough girls at school who came to talk to him and something must have happened.

Being Chad is synonymous with being able to pull females. If a 7.5+/10 5’9+ Chad is a virgin then it is entirely voluntary since he would have to actively reject females and completely isolate himself from all human interaction.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and improover
@Taylorswift @Subhuman Philtrum @Subhuman trash @SubhumanCurrycel

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Subhuman trash and Subhuman Philtrum
wasnt he virgin till 24 or something ??

close thread, there are virgin chads.
Of course there are virgin chads, just like there are virgin stacies. That's not what I asked for.