Give me 1(ONE) example of a mentalcel Chad

Of course there are virgin chads, just like there are virgin stacies. That's not what I asked for.
So the answer is obviously no, there are no chads incels, any pretty guy can get women at a party at least.

he was virgin till he was 21.
He thinks he is ugly.
There is no proof that he was a virgin up to that age. He got his 1st LTR at 21, not lost his virginity.

giphy.gif
Most women can have sex whenever they want, if they're virgins, they're volcel.

There is no proof that he was a virgin up to that age. He got his 1st LTR at 21, not lost his virginity.
'I'm not confident with women. I'm better than I was, but that's not saying much. As a child I was pretty shy, and I'm not sure you ever lose that. It's only in the past couple of years that I've been confident enough to go up and talk to a girl.' from 2010 interview

'I'm not confident with women. I'm better than I was, but that's not saying much. As a child I was pretty shy, and I'm not sure you ever lose that. It's only in the past couple of years that I've been confident enough to go up and talk to a girl.' from 2010 interview
JFL if you believe he was incel. I'm not even Chad and I got approached by girls. Gandy would be approached all the time

JFL if you believe he was incel. I'm not even Chad and I got approached by girls. Gandy would be approached all the time
'Women tend not to approach me. I'm not sure if they find me intimidating, but I'm probably quite pensive and I don't necessarily look that approachable. Guys tend to be very wary. I think they expect me to believe my own hype and it's quite difficult to convince them that I don't.'

Why should he lie ?

'Women tend not to approach me. I'm not sure if they find me intimidating, but I'm probably quite pensive and I don't necessarily look that approachable. Guys tend to be very wary. I think they expect me to believe my own hype and it's quite difficult to convince them that I don't.'
Giphy

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 7863
the only thing thats classed as mentalcel is if you have some mental health issues like depression which make you stay home. Even if you are 7 psl you cant slay shit if you dont actually meet/talk to girls

• +1
Reactions: Enfant terrible

Shit, thought it was real until the mom's bad acting started. Also reminded me of how my mom treated me and contributed to me turning into an introverted, socially retarded mental case, ngl.

Last edited: